CEO & General Management, Call Centre & Customer Service, Government & Defence, Stockbroking & Trading, Analysts Jobs in Yennora NSW 2161Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Serco Asia Pacific
We are currently sourcing expressions of interest for the role of detainee service officer.
- Build a career that can take you places
- Highly competitive pay rate
- Work in a role where no two days are the same
Listed three days agoat Tip Top
Deliver excellence in customer service support
- Competitive hourly rate | On-site parking
- Casual hours to enable you to work around your busy schedule
Listed three days agoat Hays Contact Centres
Work for this leading global bank | Inbound service & sales role | Parramatta location | Close to station
- Start your career with this global bank!
- Extensive training across huge product portfolio!
- Located in the Parramatta CBD!
Listed two days agoat Captain Green SolarJoin one of Australia's leading Solar companies! We are offering an exciting opportunity for Customer Service Representatives to join the team. Listed three days agoat DuluxGroup
Support our business customers in a busy inbound contact centre role and develop your career alongside our friendly and professional team.
- Friendly, mature and collaborative inbound customer service team
- Free on site parking - work close to home!
- Great DuluxGroup benefits and discounts offered
Listed three days agoat A.I.R Recruitment Pty Ltd* Full time permanent position with paid overtime * Global organisation * $50k base + super + paid overtime + commission Listed three days agoat NSW Police ForceClerk Grade 3/4 Ongoing Full-time Parramatta JOB NOTES: Essential requirements - candidates must: obtain and maintain the requisite security... Listed three days agoat Powerhouse MuseumDelivery of school holiday programs at the Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences. Listed three days agoat Hays Contact Centres
Start your career in banking with a global institution based in Parramatta! Inbound & Outbound opportunities
- Top class training and development!
- Start a career within sales and service in financial services!
- Based in the heart of western Sydney!
Listed three days agoat Sydney Children’s Hospitals NetworkSydney Children's Hospitals Network is the largest paediatric health care entity in Australia. We care for thousands of children each year in our ... Listed two days agoat Randstad - Business Support
Do you want to support a booming NSW Government Organisation? Payroll Officer to work close to home, Parramatta CBD! $31 hourly + Superannuation
- Payroll Officer to enjoy work life balance, work close to home in Parramatta CBD
- Booming NSW Government Organisation, great team environment!
- $31 hourly + Super, contract til June 2020 (potential to extend)
Listed three days agoat Sydney Children’s Hospitals NetworkSydney Children's Hospitals Network is the largest paediatric health care entity in Australia. We care for thousands of children each year in our ... Listed two days agoat Broadspectrum (Australia) Pty LtdJLU(East) Manager | Moorebank | Broadspectrum require an innovative thinker to join our Defence-based contract | Listed two days agoat City of ParramattaLead the team in developing an infrastructure and application strategy that evolves to meet the changing needs of the City of Parramatta Council. Listed three days agoat City of ParramattaLead a team of graphic designers and manage the development, design and production of City of Parramatta design assets. Listed three days agoat City of ParramattaLook after the safety of road users and ensure the efficient use of road space with priority given to growing the city. Listed two days agoat Optus
The key focus of your role is providing customers with the ultimate service experience through your great attitude,sense of fun and dedication.
- Are you ready to say “yes” to an exciting new career change?
- This is your chance to make a difference
- Be based at our famous Sydney Campus
Listed three days agoat The Hills Shire Council
There is an opportunity for a casual customer information officer to within The Hills Shire Council’s Customer Services Team.
- Performance Bonuses
- Working for the Community
- Proactive Wellbeing Initiatives
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education