Part Time Banking & Financial Services, Real Estate & Property, Advertising, Arts & Media, Human Resources & Recruitment, Sport & Recreation, Management Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Brisbane QLD 4000,
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Langwarrin VIC 3910,
- Maitland NSW 2320,
- Yeerongpilly QLD 4105
- Gloucester NSW 2422,
- Campbelltown NSW 2560,
- Fitzroy VIC 3065,
- Moorebank NSW 2170,
- Footscray VIC 3011,
- Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127,
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Prahran VIC 3181,
- Noble Park North VIC 3174,
- Cleveland QLD 4163,
- St Kilda VIC 3182,
- Parramatta NSW 2150
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Commonwealth Bank - Retail Banking Services
Commonwealth Bank are currently seeking expressions of interest to be considered for Part Time opportunities within the Brisbane City branch network.
- Contribute to a collaborative and high-performing culture
- Enjoy working with a diverse and inclusive team
- Be a critical part of driving branch success
Listed one day agoat Civica International Pty Ltd
Fantastic opportunity for an engaging L&D professional to join the team at Civica on a part-time basis. Can be based in Melbourne or Sydney.
- Located in Melbourne CBD | Close to train station
- Join a global company with continued growth plans
- Part time role
Listed two days agoat St.George Bank• Maitland Branch • Part time (15 hours a week) • Be an in-branch face for St.George Listed one day agoat Besst Recruitment Pty LtdAre you look to start a career in recruitment and you are a results driven and hard working employee? Besst Recruitment wants to hear from you Listed four hours agoat IOOF Holdings LtdExciting opportunity for a Part-time Client Services Officer to join our Bridges team in Melbourne. Listed three hours agoat Commonwealth Bank - Retail Banking Services
Great opportunity to kick-start your career with an industry leader! Part time role offering 12 hours per week. Applications open for one week only!
- Great work life balance working from 10am to 2pm, Mon, Wed & Thurs.
- Lead through technology and innovation
- Help turn our customers dreams into a reality
Listed two days agoat Oldfields Holdings Limited
This is a HR generalist position. Reporting into the People and Performance Manager you will be responsible for working in general HR and payroll.
- Opportunity to work where people and performance are a priority
- Great fit for a student or recent graduate aspiring to be a HR professional
- Excellent for a seasoned professional seeking a flexible work lifestyle
Listed three days agoat Passel MediaProduction Assistant for corporate video and TVC creation - Assist in the lifecycle of media productions. Listed twenty one hours agoat Private Advertiser
Provide general HR reporting, administration, training, return to work and recruitment support to the National and Singapore team.
- Start 2020 working for a company with a premium brand and a new role
- Part time 5 days per week (30 hours) with a view to go full time
- Good salary, free parking and free friday lunches
Listed seventeen hours agoat Moonee Valley City Council
Council are currently seeking a Curator Exhibition Programs to develop and deliver visual arts exhibitions at our Incinerator Gallery.
- Permanent Part Time
- 22.8 Hours Per Week
- $71,661.93 - $83,373.67 per annum (pro rata) plus 9.5% superannuation
Listed seven days agoat Bank of Melbourne
Bring your sales and service experience to Bank of Melbourne and service your local community. Retail and/or Banking experience preferred. Apply now!
- At Bank of Melbourne we're proud to support our fellow Melbournians!
- Join Bank of Melbourne and become part of the Westpac Group
- Competitive salary package plus great staff discounts and benefits
Listed two days agoat m3property
It is an exciting time to join m3property. We are growing and a role has become available in the Retail Sector for the NSW Office.
- CBD Location
- Great Facilities
- Fantastic Culture
Listed twenty three hours agoat Carter Newell LawyersCalling all penultimate HR students! We have the perfect part-time opportunity for a student looking for their first HR position. Listed one day agoat Bank of Melbourne
A part time opportunity at your local Bank to start your banking career with a supportive team whilst making a difference to your local community
- Permanent part-time opportunity working 32 hours per week across 5 days
- Dynamic and supportive working environment with comprehensive training provided
- Collaborate as a team to deliver the best customer experience
Listed one day agoat Colbrow MedicsPart time role will lead and manage our external recruitment function of Medics and Health Professionals across Australia. Listed nineteen hours agoat ANZ
As a Banking Consultant, your role is to provide our customers with a seamless branch experience by meeting each customer’s end-to-end banking needs
- Do you enjoy identifying customer solutions to help them achieve their needs?
- Be part of an organisation with many different career opportunities to explore
- Do you value Work/Life Balance?
Listed twenty three hours agoat Buxton Pratt Consulting Pty Ltd
A rare and exciting opportunity to work with this great team, based in St Kilda Road and utilise your Reception experience on a part time basis.
- St Kilda Road Location
- Part Time - Monday to Friday 10am - 3pm
- Fantastic Team - Owners Corporation Company
Listed two days agoat Community Connections Australia
An exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, innovative and adaptive HR Officer to join a great team.
- Permanent Part Time Position
- Flexible Working Hours
- Great Parramatta Location
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education