Part Time Real Estate & Property, Surveying, Management, Forensic Accounting & Investigation, Insolvency & Corporate Recovery Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Ingleburn NSW 2565,
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Werribee VIC 3030,
- Caulfield North VIC 3161,
- St Kilda VIC 3182
- Strathfield NSW 2135,
- Pascoe Vale VIC 3044,
- Glen Waverley VIC 3150,
- Mosman NSW 2088,
- Hawthorn VIC 3122,
- Mindarie WA 6030,
- Paddington NSW 2021,
- Moe VIC 3825,
- Cranbourne VIC 3977,
- Collingwood VIC 3066,
- Burswood WA 6100,
- Beechworth VIC 3747,
- Southbank VIC 3006
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two hours agoat PRDnationwide Ingleburn
- Small Friendly Team
- Attractive Wages and Benefits
- Company Branded Car Included
Listed six days agoat Brain & PoulterRetail Analyst? Passionate about food? Here's your chance to get a work/life balance & build you own niche within Australia’s leading food consultants Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
This is an experienced part-time role with the possibility of a future promotion for the right candidate.
- Supportive team environment
- Fast paced
- Modern agency
Listed eight days agoat Ritz Property ManagementStart right by joining a friendly, structured and well-organised team. Keen to learn, grow and possess the right attitude? We want to hear from you Listed eight hours agoat City of Port PhillipThe City of Port Phillip is committed to a culture of ethical leadership, openness, respect and integrity and provides a great work-life balance. Listed four days agoat Oyster People
Become apart of an Elite team of high performers with this Executive Assistant role - Available Now
- Part Time role - Flexible hours to suit you
- Attractive salary package
- Executive Assistant role with an exciting difference
Listed four days agoat Katz Recruitment
Do you have fire in your belly and a drive to make magic happen? Do you love being the road, dealing with people daily and thrive on making difference
- 25 hours/week – Part-Time
- Saturday’s 10am till 1pm
- Long term career opportunity
Listed eleven hours agoat Barry PlantThis is an amazing opportunity to join a leading & progressive group in Melbourne's South East as a Property Manager or an Assistant Property Manager Listed eight days agoat A E Gibson & CoPart time. Bring your 'dealing with people skills' to our friendly established family business and property management team. Hours are flexible. Listed five days agoat Biggin & Scott
Fantastic opportunity to join our growing business, working with a great team in a fun environment.
- 3 days per week - Wednesday through Friday
- Plenty of training & support
- Great Team Environment - Gym Facilities Included!
Listed thirteen hours agoat Ray White Lower North Shore
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Assistant Commercial Property Manager to join our high performing team.
- Entry level position for keen go-getter
- Leading agency on Lower North Shore
- High level of training available
Listed six days agoat Di Jones Real Estate
An accounts role within a passionate and innovative finance team to support the wider DiJONES network.
- Functionality flexibile dependent on the candidates skill set & experience
- Dynamic team with supportive and collaborative culture
- Flexibility in the hours of work
Listed five days agoat Best Match RecruitmentThis well respected real estate agent is offering attractive part-time hours as well as a dynamic, fun and close-knit team environment. Listed eight days agoat Henley Properties
An exceptional career opportunity to join and develop your career within the Henley Homes sales team. Based at our latest Display, Canopy, Cranbourne.
- Say Hello to the Future You. Join Australia's most progressive Resi Builder.
- Exceptional opportunity to grow your career within a culture of learning.
- Work within our team of supportive & skilled sales professionals.
Listed six days agoat AirsortedWeekend supplier management executive Listed eight days agoat Devlin Estate AgentsPART TIME: Use your existing skills working with our experienced team and combine a great career with a regional lifestyle opportunity. Listed nine days agoat Akyra Strategy & Development Pty Ltd
Facilitate the smooth running of the office & support PR activities related primarily to Lotus Living – e.g. developments at Yarrawonga & Wyndham Vale
- Wide-ranging and challenging role
- Small collaborative team
- City-based location
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education