Part Time Human Resources & Recruitment, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Nursing - Midwifery, Neo-Natal, SCN & NICU, Engineering - Network, Credit Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat City Of Casey
Exciting opportunity to lead high profile P&C projects!
- Newly created leadership role in a high performing People & Culture (P&C) team
- Lead and deliver high profile P&C projects
- Permanent part-time role
Listed six days agoat Gemba Group
Manage an established, highly innovative and respected People & Culture program while working alongside the leading experts in Sport & Entertainment
- A dynamic and supportive place to continue to grow and hone your P&C craft
- Flexible working arrangements to help you balance work and life commitments
- An agile and forward-thinking working environment allowing innovative thinking
Listed four days agoat The Next Step
This is your opportunity to work with a down to earth , practical and well established professional services business.
- Part time (0.6) opportunity
- Broad HR responsibilities with a focus on culture
- Fun organisation with high retention
Listed three days agoat Randstad Sourceright
Focus on attracting IT Talent but have exposure to other verticals as well! True team environment. Expanding RPO solution!
- On-Site - RPO opportunity
- Part-Time - 4 days per week
- Sydney CBD - Close to Public Transport
Listed seven days agoat Clarrow Pty LtdInternal Recruiter for a global quantitative trading firm Listed four days agoat Screen Queensland
An opportunity to be part of the Queensland Screen Industry.
- Part time (21.75 hrs a week)
- Screen Industry
- Based in Teneriffe
Listed seven days agoat Mermaid Property Services- Part time position located in Hawthorn East - Work closely with senior management - Put your stamp on a hardworking, dynamic working group Listed two days agoat Glide ProductsGlide Products has a unique opportunity for a Human Resources Advisor with health and safety knowledge to join the team. Listed eleven days agoat CHOICE
Does the who matter as much as the what? HR generalist with growth mindset needed to support 159 passionate professionals in reputable NFP org.
- Diverse & inclusive workplace with progressive outlook
- Partner with business to develop & refine established function and practices
- Permanent part time (3 days) opportunity with flexible work arrangements
Listed three days agoat DV Connect LtdNew Position for DVConnect that will involve preparation, delivery and assessment of external training programs on the behalf of the organisation Listed five days agoat Advantage Property Styling
Experienced HR Manager (reporting directly to the CEO) to manage all aspect of Human Resources requirements for this growing and dynamic business
- Permanent part time 2-3 days per week (flexible days)
- Varied and interesting role working on all facets of HR
- Located in a vibrant office environment, with onsite parking available
Listed ten days agoat Aspect Personnel Pty LtdAre you looking for a generalist HR role in a fun & progressive small business? Work 1 - 2 days/per week for a specialist recruitment firm in the CBD. Listed three days agoat The Skin HospitalDo you have a real sense of calm, great know-how and a sense of humour? Listed six days agoat TRS - Accounting & FinanceAn Independent Advertising & Media Agency is seeking HR Director on a part time basis to implement HR process and strategy into the business. Listed six days agoat Ogilvie Talent
Reporting to the GM Business Enablement you will implement and drive HR programs and projects
- Champion people management strategies & programs
- Operational, tactical & strategic input to the business
- Permanent part time, 4 days a week
Listed three days agoat Beaumont PeopleJoin a respected charity on a part-time 12 month contract as a Human Resources Advisor - immediately available, apply now! Listed three days agoat Honda Australia Pty LtdLocated at our Head Office in Tullamarine, the HSE & Quality Specialist will drive our national HSE Management system and safety culture at Honda Listed two days agoat Soft Landing
Make a difference to the environment and community by leading a site of colleagues who maximise recycled materials from mattresses.
- Be part of a team that is passionate about social and environmental outcomes
- Autonomous part-time permanent role based in Wangara, and part of national team
- Enjoy benefits of not-for-profit sector with salary packaging available
Listed six days agoat Birch & Waite
Drive and support a proactive safety culture and partner with the business to achieve a safe work environment for everyone, every day.
- Promote a safety-first culture and drive our WHS agenda
- Australian company – fast-growing, innovative and agile
- Part time role – 4 days per week across 2 sites
Listed thirteen days agoat MedAdvisor International Pty LtdForward thinking innovative company, growing globally. Exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Partner to join our inclusive & flexible team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education