Part Time Banking & Financial Services, Human Resources & Recruitment, Information & Communication Technology Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Gateway Bank Ltd
Further your banking career in a part-time role within a friendly professional team that values work life balance and a great team culture.
- Do you need to work a shorter working day?
- Part-time role 5 hours per day/Monday to Friday
- Are you looking for job satisfaction in a business with a great culture?
Listed sixteen hours agoat Telstra Super
Exciting opportunity for an entry level Service Desk Analyst to join our team at TelstraSuper. 12 Month Contract - 2 Days a Week Part Time.
- Entry level role. Great opportunity for a Student or Graduate
- Excellent CBD location. Close to Parliament train station
- 12 Month Contract - 2 Days a Week Part Time
Listed three days agoat Youth Projects Ltd
YP are on the hunt for a dynamic IT Support Officer (level 1 & 2) to join our expanding team!
- Located directly opposite the train station in Glenroy
- Permanent Part time (3 days a week)
- Join a fun and dynamic ‘Culture’
Listed two days agoat First Nations FoundationFirst Nations Foundation is currently seeking an experienced helpdesk level 1 support officer to provide support across a new online training program. Listed three days agoat M&T Resources
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join this non-for-profit organisation. Part time - 3 days a week.
- Part time, flexible working days
- Based in Dandenong
- $45k per annum
Listed three days agoat Fuse Recruitment
Want to work in an IT generalist role but still have a few days to pick up the kids, go to the bank or simply just sleep in? Then this role is it!
- Broad office IT support
- Perm Part-time - 3 days per week
- Successful insurance company
Listed three days agoat AEC Emergency Centres
A rare and unique opportunity to design and develop a wellbeing role of your dreams.
- PT 2-3 days per week
- Located at Melbourne's largest veterinary referral hospital
- Flexible Hours
Listed nine days agoat healthAbilityhealthAbility is seeking an experienced IT Help Desk Support Officer to provide IT support and solutions for our organisation Listed three days agoat Bank of Melbourne
You will build and maintain positive relationships with customers by resolving and identifying their potential needs through conversation.
- Permanent part-time opportunity working 20 hours per week across 5 days
- Dynamic and supportive working environment with comprehensive training provided
- Thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Listed nine days agoat GuestPointIf you're a great communicator and passionate about helping people, we have a great opportunity for you to join our dynamic Customer Service team. Listed fifteen days agoat Enigma Algorithms Pty Ltd
Day to day operations and Maintenance of IT Infrastructure, various developments and coordination of technical client requests.
- Create innovative software for next generation of smart buildings
- Being part of team of multidisciplinary Engineers and Nerds
- Challenge your skills and develop to the next level
Listed three days agoat Cliftons
Cliftons Brisbane is looking for a superstar all-rounder to fill this hybrid IT support / client service role. Afternoons/early evenings Mon-Fri.
- 25+ hours per week, scaling up to full time in early 2020
- Engaging and upbeat team environment
- Stunning new facility in the heart of the CBD
Listed three days agoat Bank of Melbourne
As Customer Service Advisor, you will help our customers with their daily banking needs and provide tailored solutions to their future needs.
- Do you enjoy identifying customer solutions to help them achieve their needs?
- Do you pride yourself on your relationships with your clients?
- Great opportunity to demonstrate your passion for customer service and sales
Listed three days agoat The Benevolent Society
Shape the future of talent acquisition in Australia's oldest NFP - use pro-active sourcing techniques to find the perfect Therapists for our clients
- Balance your home & work life - Part time hours (24 - 32 h/w)
- Can we based in Glebe or our other hubs (Werrington, Hurstville, Liverpool etc)
- Use your recruitment expertise to help us create a best life for all Australians
Listed three days agoat Commonwealth Bank - Retail Banking Services
Help secure and enhance the financial wellbeing of customers, businesses and your local community in this customer facing role
- Lead through technology and innovation
- Collaborate as a team to achieve the best customer outcomes
- Identify opportunities to best meet our customers' needs
Listed fourteen hours agoat MLC Advice GlenelgAdministration and reception work in a small financial planning practice. Listed three days agoat Profusion PAC Pty LtdSystems Administrator with strong Patching skills required to join global finance brand (25 hours per week) Listed six days agoat Papuan Oil Search Limited
Seeking People & Culture Administrator with a passion for admin & flawless attention to detail - full time and reduced daily hours considered!
- Mon-Fri role with option to do reduced daily hours - suit school runs or study
- Beautiful CBD office with onsite gym
- 6 month opportunity with possibility of extension or permanency
Listed six days agoat DeloittePart-time IT Services Support / Helpdesk role based in our Perth office in a varied role integral to the effective running of the firm. Listed two days agoat Bendigo and Adelaide BankJoin Bendigo Bank – The Better, Big Bank and truly connect with customers. Ideal career step. Perm part-time position of 45 hrs per/fortnight Listed seventeen hours agoat Hudson - Business Support
Hudson Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join a growing company in a Part time capacity.
- Fun and supportive team
- Progression Opportunities
- Great Location
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education