Part Time Hospitality & Tourism, Intellectual Property Law, Construction Law, Legal Practice Management Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one hour agoat Compass Group
Looking for a part-time position in a corporate environment? We have a vacancy for a Receptionist, Monday & Friday shifts, great work/life balance.
- Great part-time opportunity to work in a corporate environment
- Fantastic location - near trains, buses & ferries!
- You'll be part of a global business working at our client site
Listed eight hours agoat YHA LtdAre you passionate about travel, customer service, and having fun at work? Then join our team at Canberra City YHA? Listed one day agoat Tenfold Investments Pty LtdWe require well presented and dynamic PT/Casual Barista's and Cafe All Rounders to assist in our brand new cafe. Listed six days agoat Swissport
Great opportunity to deliver the highest service standards to our clients and passengers
- Do you have a passion for the aviation industry?
- Full training and excellent career opportunities
- Fast paced and dynamic airport role
Listed nine hours agoat RACV
We are seeking for a customer focused & passionate Front Office Receptionist to join our team.
- RACV Goldfields Resort, Ballarat and Daylesford region.
- Multiple Permanent Part time opportunities with excellent career progression.
- Welcoming team culture with desirable employee benefits.
Listed four days agoat Jora LocalA restaurant in Braybrook is seeking a part time Receptionist (up to 20 hours per week) to join our team. Listed ten hours agoat Aldi StoresWhether they’re racing to fill shelves or scanning through customers, our Retail Assistants can do everything and anything. Listed three days agoat Jora LocalA restaurant/cafe/other in Brookvale is seeking a part time Receptionist (up to 25 hours per week) to join our team. Listed three hours agoat Newport Mooloolaba
Oceanfront holiday resort complex requires front office receptionist with understanding of working within a team environment.
- Working front office within a team environment
- Holiday resort in the heart of Mooloolaba
- Opportunity of up to 36 hours a week
Listed two hours agoat DreamworldDreamworld are seeking Costume Attendants to work in our on site laundry facility - Part time 12 hours on offer with amazing in park benefits! Listed five days agoat DARI Korean cafeCashier, Beverage and Bar and Food attendant needed. Dari is a small cafe - so we are looking for staff who can multitask. Listed five days agoat No1 Lounges Ltd
We are recruiting Lounge Receptionists at No1 Lounges!
- Great working environment
- Competitive Salaries
- Premium lounge
Listed thirteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserSeeking kitchen & customer service staff. Flexible hours, full training provided. Senior & Junior positions are available. Listed one day agoat Royal Sydney
We are seeking energetic and passionate hospitality professionals to deliver exceptional service to our members.
- Supportive team environment
- Work for a great employer
- Stunning Rose Bay location
Listed five days agoat RACV
Multiple positions available in a brand-new team. Working hours are Monday to Friday between 8am- 7pm.
- Melbourne CBD office, with possible relocation to Noble Park.
- Permanent part-time opportunity (minimum 19 hours per week).
- Competitive salary + excellent employee benefits.
Listed five hours agoat McKenzie Aged Care Group
Hotel Services Assistant – Cleaning/Laundry - Permanent part-time role – Seabrook, Deception Bay QLD• Do you want to be part of a ...
- Award Winning Facility
- Recently Refurbished Home
Listed seven hours agoat Vicinity Centres
Provide in-centre communication, coordination and information services for our customers providing an enjoyable experience.
- Work with one of Forbes' Top 20 'World's Best Employers'
- Part time opportunity to join The Glen Centre Management Team
- Would suit customer service pro with experience in retail, hotels or hospitality
Listed six hours agoat The Point Brisbane
The Point Brisbane Hotel is seeking a charismatic F&B professional to be a part of our tightly knit, energetic F&B team on a part time basis
- Home to Lamberts Restaurant & Eagles Nest Brisbane
- Growing hotel brand
- Excellent employee benefits
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education