Part Time Advertising, Arts & Media, Information & Communication Technology, Event Management Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat CENTORRINO TECHNOLOGIES PTY LTD
Part time Desktop Support Officer to work onsite representing our passionate team!
- Key role on client sites, 3 days per week
- City Location
- Are you ready to join a exciting, fast paced and growing business?
Listed three days agoat The Infants HomeWe are now seeking an experienced IT Support Officer to build upon our existing foundation and grow from it. Listed one day agoat The Lakes Christian CollegeGreat opening for a keen Technology Support Officer who understands educational technology and has a passion for working in faith based education. Listed ten days agoat Network 20 Pty LtdIT Service Desk Analyst | Level 1/2 Support | Syd CBD | $300-$350 per day Listed four days agoat Motorola Solutions
Join a team of Customer Support and Senior Customer Support Technician serving all Motorola Solutions accounts, whilst working on exciting projects!
- Work for a Global Leader in the I.T Industry
- Excellent opportunity to develop your career as a Motorola Intern
- Flexible work hours to fit around your studies/Immediate Start
Listed fifteen hours agoat DXC Technology Australia Pty LTD
You will work closely with the DXC webPAS Offering Manager and support with the BA tasks.
- PART TIME PERMANENT (3 Days Per Week) role in Melbourne, VIC.
- Great opportunity for someone who is looking for work life balance.
- Learn more about DXC Patient Administration Systems (PAS)
Listed ten days agoat Burger UrgeBasic network trouble shooting knowledge (Modems/access points etc) Data entry/Maintenance. General Tech Trouble shooting. PC/Tablet/Smart Phone. Listed one day agoat Peppermint MagazineAre you a digital/editorial superstar with a passion for making the world a better place? Listed nine days agoat Office Support Solutions
Enjoy a work life balance @ 30 hours per week plus genuine growth and development with a dedicated trainer!
- Great work life balance @ 30 hours per week!
- Boutique, service focused MSP
- Genuine growth pathway and training
Listed two days agoat Humanised GroupOur client is currently looking for an admin officer with a technical/accounting or billing background to assist with their billing processes. Listed eleven hours agoat National Salon And Spa Recruitment
THE COUNCIL OF AMBULANCE AUTHORITIES is looking for a highly motivated Data Analyst to join their team in Brooklyn Park, SA office!
- Salary $40,000 + super and leave entitlements
- Permanent Part-time (24 hrs per week) - commencement date in mid-late Jan 2020
- Based in the Western suburbs of South Australia
Listed seven days agoat Perth NRMUnique and rewarding Events Coordinator role for someone who is passionate about sustainability and the environment Listed eight days agoat Raise FoundationBe an agent of change as our Event Coordinator by managing and delivering our key annual and one off events Listed eight hours agoat News Regional MediaWe are seeking a motivated, dynamic, enthusiastic individual to join our Features & Special Publications team in a part time role based in Hervey Bay. Listed two days agoat Sunshine Coast Council
Sports & fitness industry continues to develop on the Sunshine Coast!
- Over 1000 events hosted per annum in key venues
- Administer the central event & venue management system, POS and Ticketing
- Live, work, and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast
Listed twenty five days agoat Talent Realised
Global entertainment company are looking for a part time Desktop Support wizard to join their team!
- Global Entertainment Company
- 2/3 days a week
- Fantastic daily rate
Listed two days agoat Albany SinfoniaArtistic Director sought for vibrant community orchestra to plan performances, select repertoire, conductors & assist with management of orchestra. Listed four days agoat Dyna IT Pty LtdDyna IT is currently seeking a highly experienced (minimum 3 yrs) Systems Administrator for a full time position. With 6 weeks leave per year. Listed four days agoat Essential EnergyWe currently have an opportunity for a motivated and independent problem solver to join our IT security team in Port Macquarie.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education