Part Time Legal, Information & Communication Technology, Winery & Viticulture Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
Manage all aspects of the CRM database, enabling the Foundation to meet its mission of liberating lives through education.
- Make a difference working for a dynamic 'For Purpose' Organisation
- Flexible Hours
- Be part of a small and enthusiastic team
Listed forty nine minutes agoat Norton Rose FulbrightRare part-time Legal Assistant role working two days per week in our Real Estate team. Listed four days agoat Limelight People
Are you passionate about data and compliance? Rare part time opportunity available!
- Rare permanent, Part time position
- Competitive salary and salary sacrifice
- Leading Not For profit
Listed three days agoat Norton Rose FulbrightFantastic part time opportunity for a collaborative Legal Assistant in Sydney. Listed five days agoat Richard Revill LawyersLegal Secretary/Admin Assistant in busy criminal law firm. Duties include typing, filing, drafting documents, reception, answering telephones etc. Listed four days agoat Engage Personnel
A fantastic opportunity for a Part time litigation assistant! Working for a top-tier firm in their litigation and disputes team - 2 days per a week
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution
- Flexibility to work PT - 0.4 FTE working week (2 days)
- Top-tier firm with top-tier benefits!
Listed six days agoat Zaparas Services Pty LtdA challenging opportunity has arisen for a part time Legal Assistant to join our Superannuation team at Zaparas Lawyers. Listed seven days agoat Bentley RecruitmentWork in a leading law firm and provide exceptional support to a team of busy lawyers whist enjoying the flexibility of a part time role. Listed three days agoat Vitaco Health NZ Ltd
In this position your key focus will be to develop and execute contemporary territory sales reports to be used for performance measurement.
- Leading premium health & wellbeing brands
- Dynamic and supportive team
- Fun, fast-paced FMCG environment
Listed sixteen days agoat Brander Smith McKnightAdministration Officer in a suburban legal firm. Duties include invoicing, trust transfers, data entry of revenue and general office duties. Listed thirteen days agoat Private AdvertiserLegal Assistant, Administration, Conveyancing, Mortgages Listed six days agoat Slater and Gordon Lawyers
Work for the plaintiff leaders in Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation \ get hands on file work in this part time law clerk opportunity
- Part time opportunity | 3 days per week
- Sydney CBD Location
- Amazing Staff Benefits | 5 weeks annual leave
Listed three days agoat CharterhousePart-time role supporting two Partners within the Banking Insolvency and Disputes team. Listed four days agoat Clinch Long Woodbridge
This position provides the opportunity practical experience while undertaking your law degree.
- Opportunity to participate in a highly successful and growing Firm
- Central Sydney CBD location
- Enjoy a relaxed yet professional environment, with a great team culture.
Listed six days agoat Nyman Gibson MiralisExperienced accounts clerk required for Sydney CBD law firm. Listed twenty eight days agoat Aussie Broadband Pty Ltd
Have you got experience delivering quality customer service and telecommunications solutions? Look no further.
- Ensure the successful delivery of telecommunications solutions
- National all-Australian owned and based telecommunications provider
- Permanent part time position based in Morwell (rotating roster)
Listed thirteen days agoat Gigliotti LawyersLegal Secretary and Receptionist for small suburban general practice law firm. Listed three days agoat Kemp & Co LawyersBoutique Sydney law firm specialising in insurance litigation seeking a part time paralegal to join friendly and supportive team. Listed ten days agoat Barry Nilsson
Join one of Brisbane’s largest family law teams and enjoy every 2nd Friday afternoon off whilst still receiving full pay!
- One of the most respected family law teams in Australia
- 100% private client work - no Legal Aid files
- Enjoy quality work and excellent resources
Listed twelve days agoat Continuum RecruitmentPart Time Project based role offering a 5 day fortnight. CBD based 6 month contract + extensions
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education