Part Time Human Resources & Recruitment, Farm Labour, Banking & Finance Law Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- South Perth WA 6151,
- Greenfields WA 6210,
- Surry Hills NSW 2010,
- Rydalmere NSW 2116,
- Bentleigh East VIC 3165
- Tuggerah NSW 2259,
- Armadale WA 6112,
- Umina Beach NSW 2257,
- Arndell Park NSW 2148,
- Haymarket NSW 2000,
- Windsor NSW 2756,
- Canterbury VIC 3126,
- Parramatta NSW 2150,
- Elizabeth Town TAS 7304,
- Adelaide SA 5000,
- Darwin NT 0800,
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Barangaroo NSW 2000
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty three hours agoat Wesley Health Management
Wesley Institute is a National RTO specialising in Medical Administration training and is on the look out for an engaging p/time HR officer.
- Part/time school hours - apx 12-18 hours flexible, 2-3 days
- Internal and External HR - diverse and interesting role
- Business Development opportunities - make a difference to industry
Listed thirteen days agoat Miami Bakehouse
Experienced recruiter wanted to join our busy team, assisting with recruitment & general administrative processing. Part Time role approx 30+ hrs/week
- Permanent part time position on an ongoing basis in Mandurah
- Collaborative and supportive environment working with fantastic people
- Fantastic business culture with clear values
Listed three days agoat AudinateDue to ongoing growth, we are now recruiting a part-time HR Administrator for 20 hours per week, on a contractual basis until the end of April 2020 Listed seventeen days agoat Private Advertiser
Great opp for an enthusiastic & positive minded admin pro or HR grad looking for a dedicated HR role within a great company & working enviro!
- Part-time - 20-25 hours / week - Flexible
- Great Career Opportunity
- Rydalmere location, with on-site parking
Listed ten days agoat Connect Health and Community
Are you a motivated Human Resources Recruiter with to end to end recruitment & related administration skills who can multi task efficiently?
- Part-time with flexible hours
- Friendly Supportive Team
- Generous Salary Packaging
Listed two days agoat Hardwood Harvest
Rural fencer required
- Rural aspect
- Central Coast NSW
- Rewarding job
Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
The key function of this role is to work closely with line managers to assist them with recruitment, selection and on-boarding of employees.
- Salary Packaging Available
- Staff Benefits
- Work Locally
Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
Are you an experienced HR/Payroll professional looking for a part time opportunity close to home?
- Opportunity to take ownership of the HR/Payroll function
- Part time opportunity - Arndell Park
- Immediate start available
Listed nine days agoat Boutique Consulting
Immediate start for a 3 month temp assignment, working only 3 days a week! Call NOW!
- Part Time - 3 Days a Week
- CHRIS21 Experience is a must!!
- Immediate Start
Listed five days agoat Ekera DentalWe are seeking a part time HR/ Recruitment Assistant to assist with our expanding recruitment needs. Listed thirteen days agoat West Recruitment
Newly created Executive Assistant/Office Manager to support the management team of this growing professional services business based in Parramatta
- Parramatta based - close to public transport
- 4 days per week
- $65,000 - 75,000 + superannuation
Listed six days agoat Ashgrove Cheese- Join an award winning family business in Northern Tasmania - Immediate start - Days and hours negotiable Listed two days agoat City of Onkaparinga
This is a fantastic opportunity for an administrator with HR experience or a recent HR graduate (degree or diploma level).
- Provide employment advice to leaders and employees
- Prepare a broad range of HR correspondence
- Provide administrative and project support
Listed six days agoat Programmed
Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently seeking an Training Coordinator to join our Group Training Organisation, based in Roma
- Part Time Opportunity
- Dynamic and friendly team environment
- Take the next step in your career
Listed twenty days agoat Bunnings Limited
The success of Bunnings is based on the exceptional people who are both passionate and committed to doing their best. If your passion is L&D read on!
- Are you excited about influencing and leading change?
- Want to use your passion for coaching and growing the team’s capability?
- Flexible working environment & excellent benefits
Listed five days agoat SMARTThis unique HR leadership role encompasses all aspects of Human Resources, requiring a commitment to both 'hands on' and strategic operations Listed two days agoat The Salvation Army – Australia• Transformational Change Environment
• Based in Melbourne
• Contribute to the development of a newly formed function Listed three days agoat The Next Step
Create and deliver dynamic learning programs for this international professional services firm as the Learning and Development Consultant.
- Learning & Development Consultant
- Top Tier Multinational Professional Services Firm
- $110K Full time equivalent - 3 days p/week
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education