Part Time Administration & Office Support, Hospitality & Tourism, Government & Defence, Recruitment - Internal Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nine days agoat The Benevolent Society
Shape the future of talent acquisition in Australia's oldest NFP - use pro-active sourcing techniques to find the perfect Therapists for our clients
- Balance your home & work life - Part time hours (24 - 32 h/w)
- Can we based in Glebe or our other hubs (Werrington, Hurstville, Liverpool etc)
- Use your recruitment expertise to help us create a best life for all Australians
Listed thirteen hours agoat Aletek Pty Ltd
Responsible for creating documents and manuals for provision in the Company’s Quality Management System.
- Temporary contract and flexible working hours.
- Exciting position in rapidly expanding company.
- Located in Bundaberg head office.
Listed sixteen days agoat Wild Bunch WeddingsVideographer for weddings in Mackay and Whitsundays, basic skills required but training provided. Some admin. Great pay and flexible hours. Listed eight days agoat CQUniversityJoin our fun & collaborative team to perform a wide range of administrative, project, & student placement services for our Nursing School. Apply today Listed fourteen days agoat Spinifex Recruiting
Fantastic permanent part-time opportunity for an experienced Office Manager within a great company located in Bathurst NSW.
- Excellent hourly rate
- 30 hours per week
- Successful company in Bathurst NSW
Listed sixteen days agoat Art ProcessorsLead the talent acquisition function for an international creative technology company working in the arts sector. Listed eighteen days agoat CommtractJoin Australia's only marketplace for communications professionals and help us support amazing talent! Listed sixteen hours agoat Ambulance VictoriaExperienced L&D Consultant? Get a buzz out of a day's facilitation? Part time position with AV! Listed five days agoat Department of Justice NSWTemporary, Part-Time role supporting the manager to lead and develop a team of staff to deliver high quality, consistent and timely services. Listed two days agoat City of Yarra
We are seeking an experienced team leader to coordinate the delivery of the City of Yarra’s Immunisation service.
- Competitive Salary on Offer
- Inner CBD Location
- Flexible Working Arrangements
Listed twenty days agoat Jacobs
This 4 day per week role will encompasses a wide variety of tasks and will ensure that no two days will be the same
- 4 days per week
- Uncapped training and development
- NV1 clearance required
Listed six days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentEnjoy flexibility, great pay, and a fantastic career opportunity at a great location. Apply now! VPS 5 Level Position Listed twenty seven days agoat ACRWORLD
If you are looking to cut down your hours but still have an impact by utilising your years of experience supporting a supportive CEO then apply today!
- Executive Assistant - CEO | Part Time
- $100,000-$110,000k + Super (Pro Rata)
- Leading Charity Organisation
Listed twenty days agoat WaterNSW
We are NSW’s bulk water supplier, river operator and your one-stop shop for licensing, water trades and water information.
- Part Time 3-4 days
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Attractive Rem + Flexibility
Listed fourteen days agoat The University of QueenslandWork alongside the in-house legal counsel to review and negotiate contracts for ISSR, driving continuous improvement in contract management activities Listed thirteen days agoat Hays Policy & Strategy
Fixed-term role as a Principal Professional Officer - Regulation based in Melbourne CBD for a 3-year period
- Senior regulatory position in Victorian Public Sector
- Fixed term 3-year contract at 0.6 or 0.8 FTE
- Contribute to meaningful regulatory work
Listed twenty five days agoat TactiCall Recruitment Services
Perm Part Time. RTI and Privacy expert required to support the Customer Advocacy team and broader organisation. Great salary and environment
- Permanent Part Time (22.8 hours per week)
- $95,994 + 14% super. (Pro rata)
- City Fringe Location
Listed twelve days agoat National Archives of Australia
We are looking for a motivated and experienced leader within the ICT Cyber Security domain, driven to deliver extraordinary results.
- Current remuneration to be considered
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Federal Government
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education