Part Time Advertising, Arts & Media, Farming, Animals & Conservation, Chemistry & Physics, Office Management Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat ABN AMRO Bank N.V., Sydney Branch
This role provides facilities management and administrative support to the whole team and plays an important role in the smooth running of the office.
- Part-time position, five days per week (20 hours)
- Join a global bank and be responsible for the smooth running of the office
- Autonomy and the ability to enhance and improve processes in an established role
Listed fourteen hours agoat Albury City CouncilThis new position will work collaboratively across the MAMA Curatorial department Listed ten days agoat Private Advertiser
Office all-rounder required for exciting admin role at an electrical company
- Part time role - 1 to 2 days per week
- Electrical contractor in South Sydney
- Varied role - accounts / admin
Listed ten days agoat Meals on Wheels Queanbeyan
Meals on Wheels Queanbeyan is currently seeking a motivated, committed and experienced person to join our small team.
- Part Time: 20 hours per week with flexible hours Monday to Thursday
- 12 Month employment contract with ongoing employment performance based
- Salary by negotiation
Listed four days agoat Capability HR Pty
Innovative and entrepreneurial professional services organisation based on the northern beaches seeks a HR professional.
- Newly Created 'Stand Alone' Opportunity
- 3 days per week
- Northern Beaches Location
Listed eight days agoat Skillset LimitedExciting part time opportunity in the Orange region - Flexible work conditions, generous pay and reward incentives Listed ten days agoat AmidaFlexible working arrangements which supports your life schedule | Opportunities for long-term career progression | Brand new office in Richmond Listed nine days agoat WOWOWA Pty LtdWOWOWA Architecture needs an awesome part-time Studio Manager 3 days a week, to ensure seamless running of the day to day life in the WOWOWA Studio. Listed ten days agoat Hawkesbury River County Council
This 21 hours/wk position will help build the Landcare activity of Western Sydney by engaging directly with volunteers.
- Part-time and flexible work opportunity
- Make a positive contribution to the environment and community
- Work with a small, focussed and professional team
Listed eleven days agoat Williams Media
Your role with us will involve covering Australian and International real estate news daily across our multiple news portals.
- Create engaging content about real estate news on a daily basis
- Work from home with flexible hours
- Engage with clients daily
Listed twelve days agoat kurtis paige initiativesEnsure efficiencies through analysis of labour utilisation reporting and providing support in the areas recruiting, on-boarding and compliance Listed eight days agoat City of Onkaparinga
Unique opportunity to influence, facilitate and deliver a diverse range of public art outcomes in the largest metropolitan council in SA.
- Exciting opportunity to join the City of Onkaparinga Arts and Events team
- Diverse and rewarding Public Art project management role
- Develop and implement public art framework
Listed eight days agoat The Royal Children's HospitalAre you looking for a role where you can make a difference while supporting a passionate and caring team of creatives? Listed ten days agoat News Corp Australia
Working across syndication and content licensing - 3 days a week with an immediate start available
- A platform to grow your career
- Work with the best brands and products in the market
- Join Australia’s favourite place for News
Listed eight days agoat The Royal Children's HospitalAre you looking for a role where you can make a difference while supporting a passionate and caring team of creatives? Listed eight days agoat Young Financial Group
Unique opportunity in a friendly, boutique accounting firm. Conveniently located, flexible hrs, competitive pay. Experience and self-motivation req'd.
- Enjoy a work/life balance in a boutique professional, supportive environment.
- Be rewarded as an individual w/- financial and non-financial benefits.
- Utilise existing skill set and learn some new ones in this multifaceted role.
Listed twenty six days agoat Canberra Yacht ClubThe Canberra Yacht Club is looking for a Office Manager to join the team at a large sporting club and sailing school. Listed twelve days agoat Macleay College Pty LimitedMacleay College is looking for an Academic Coordinator (Advertising and Digital Media), based at our Melbourne Campus to provide academic support.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education