Part Time Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Erskine Park NSW 2759,
- Moore Park NSW 2021,
- Noble Park VIC 3174,
- Hawthorn East VIC 3123,
- Parap NT 0820
- Shepparton VIC 3630,
- Adelaide SA 5000,
- Kempsey NSW 2440,
- Mulgrave VIC 3170,
- Maylands WA 6051,
- Newcastle NSW 2300,
- Campsie NSW 2194,
- Perth WA 6000,
- Brunswick VIC 3056,
- Macquarie Park NSW 2113,
- Coffs Harbour NSW 2450,
- Docklands VIC 3008,
- Parkville VIC 3052,
- Marrickville NSW 2204
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Musica Viva
Create high-quality video content across a range of programs that engages audiences, tells stories and grows the brand.
- Varied and challenging role
- National arts company
- Flexible and friendly workplace
This is a featured jobat Real People
Our experienced team are always casting Extras & Models for TV shows & Films such as Neighbours, Angel of Mine , Wentworth , Underbelly Chopper etc.
- Agency-over 25+ Yrs Experience
- All ages Models and Extras with NO Experience required
- No Registration or Joining Fees
Listed six days agoat Rondo Building Services Pty Ltd
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Marketer to join us at our Head Office in Erskine Park, Western Sydney.
- Multinational market leader
- Supportive and high-performing team
- Part-time (4 days per week), maternity leave contract (7 months)
Listed two hours agoat National Rugby League Limited
Part-Time position available within our Events team.
- Part - Time Position
- Rugby League Central - Moore Park
- 3 Days a Week
Listed six days agoat Comfab ProductsPart time Marketing Coordinator required in Noble Park. Flexible hours. Close-knit team environment. Great for student or graduate! Listed three days agoat SuperCoders IT Recruitment Melbourne$35/hour - we're looking for a bright and intelligent communicator, someone who loves people, loves to talk, Internet savvy and social media savvy. Listed three hours agoat WiseListThis position is for an all-rounder who is keen to use their marketing skills to do great things. Listed nine days agoat Neighbourhood Watch Northern Territory
Assist with the development and coordination of NHWNT marketing and communication activities throughout the NT.
- Be a key part of a small team in a for purpose Organisation
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to grow and develop your Marketing and project management skills
Listed one day agoat Rumbalara Football Netball Club
An exciting part-time opportunity for an enthusiastic Marketing and Communications professional in a vibrant organisation.
- Drive marketing strategy!
- Part-time role
- Great opportunity to develop and grow your career
Listed ten hours agoat Urbanest Pty LtdWe are looking for a self-motivated, passionate, and energetic individual to join our Adelaide team as an Events & Engagement Coordinator! Listed six hours agoat Kempsey Macleay RSL ClubKempsey Macleay RSL Club is looking for a dedicated, organised and enthusiastic person to take on the role of Sales and Events Coordinator. Listed one day agoat Gallay Medical and Scientific Pty Ltd
A fantastic opportunity for a dynamic & digitally savvy Marketer to join us at our Head Office coordinating a range of marketing activities.
- Dynamic & creative marketing communications (including online & offline)
- B2B marketing for products within the Healthcare & Scientific industries
- Option for either Permanent Part time or Full-time position
Listed one day agoat EdConnect Australia
Work in a small, dynamic national not-for-profit organisation in this new and unique role.
- Unique opportunity to play a key role in a national not-for-profit organisation
- Small organisation allowing you to think strategic - create - and deliver
- 0.8 FTE based at Maylands, $62-70,000 (pro rata) plus NFP salary packaging
Listed six days agoat Newcastle Grammar SchoolNewcastle Grammar School is seeking a part-time Communications and Marketing Assistant 2 days per week. Listed seven days agoat Koorana Child and Family Services LtdKoorana is in an exciting period of growth, and we're seeking an experienced Digital Marketing and Events Coordinator to join our team. Listed three hours agoat ANSON Assist
Opportunity to join a well-known and established community services organisation that provides a wide range of community-based programs in WA.
- Open and friendly management culture and positive approach to work life balance
- Competitive salary with Not for Profit Salary Packaging
- Part-time Opportunity (0.8 FTE Tuesday - Friday)
Listed one day agoat Artist Lane• Immediate start for a passionate digital marketing & content assistant to kick start their career • Part time position • Graduates welcome! Listed one day agoat OPPO MOBILE AUSTRALIA PTY LTDDigitally savvy, passionate about delivering positive customer service experiences, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Listed one day agoat Branch Furniture Pty LtdThis is an exciting and ever changing role which can grow with the successful applicant as our business expands into the online market Listed two days agoat Council of Private Higher Education
This is a strategic and hands on role to develop and advance IHEA's traditional and social media communications and promote our activities and events.
- Part-time (0.6) - Working days negotiable
- Dynamic, small team environment
- Convenient Docklands location - close to public transport
Listed six days agoat The University Of MelbourneSeeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual for an exciting opportunity for the role of Events Officer. Listed one day agoat Ensemble OffspringA unique opportunity to join a vibrant and successful music organisation, working with a small and dedicated team!
Receive new jobs for this search by email