Part Time Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Applecross WA 6153,
- South Yarra VIC 3141,
- Subiaco WA 6008,
- Ascot Vale VIC 3032,
- Fremantle WA 6160
- Melbourne VIC 3004,
- Norwood SA 5067,
- Byron Bay NSW 2481,
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Shepparton VIC 3630,
- Burleigh Heads QLD 4220,
- Wagga Wagga NSW 2650,
- Crows Nest NSW 2065,
- Frenchs Forest NSW 2086,
- South Brisbane QLD 4101,
- Manly Vale NSW 2093
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Filmtime
This role is a mix of new business, account services and the development of video strategy for our growing roster of clients.This is a featured jobat Real People
- Enjoy flexible hours.
- Become part of a creative video agency with great coffee and people.
- Work with large well known brands and agencies.
Our experienced team are always casting Extras & Models for TV shows & Films such as Neighbours, Angel of Mine , Wentworth , Underbelly Chopper etc.Listed two hours agoat Perth Makers MarketWork in a friendly environment supporting the creative community through social media, marketing and administrative tasks.Listed five hours agoat Lux Design GroupGreat inner city location I Fantastic team environment I Real career opportunities.Listed three hours agoat Cancer Council WA
- Agency-over 25+ Yrs Experience
- All ages Models and Extras with NO Experience required
- No Registration or Joining Fees
We are looking for an experienced Marketing and Communications professional to join the Cancer Council WA team and be part of our vision.Listed ten hours agoat Australian Collision Repairs
- Work with one of Australia's well-known and leading charities
- Be part of a dynamic team
- Start ASAP
We are seeking an experienced business marketer/administrator who understands growing local business and is dedicated to achieving success!Listed seven hours agoat Monsterball Amusement & HirePerth premium Inflatable hire company is looking for a new Event coordinator / HR Administrator // Part time position .Listed five hours agoat H&C Holdings (Aust) Pty Ltd
- Three Day Work Week
- Huge potential for growth
- Use your experience to develop the business your way
An exceptional opportunity for an experienced product marketing specialist, across the full breadth of product marketing, in a role you can own.Listed two days agoat Myadd AdvertisingSeeking versatile Graphic / Web Designer to join our ad agency team in Norwood.Listed seven hours agoat kafandcoMarketing & PR agency seeking publicist to execute PR activity for fashion and lifestyle clients. Based in Byron Bay.Listed one day agoat Money 101 Money for Life Pty Ltd
- Creative role with interesting technical product
- Wide variety of specific expertise required in a number of areas
- Part-time; software development industry; GREAT opportunity
We’re seeking a part-time junior multimedia assistant to join us at Money101 and be a part of our busy development team.Listed two days agoat The Shepparton AdviserGraphic Designer for Part Time Maternity Leave positionListed one day agoat Fox & Boy CommunicationsLooking for a bubbly, motivated PR Intern with a passion to work in the hair and beauty industries.Listed two days agoat Princess Polly E-Boutique
- Learn on the job to push start your career
- Part-time position
- Lollies and snacks on tap
We have a new role for a Part Time Post-production Editor. Apply now if you're obsessed with fashion, beauty, influencers and celebs!Listed eleven hours agoat Wagga Wagga City Council
- Edit trendsetting fashion, accessories & beauty products with an awesome studio
- Come work at Australia's leading women's online fashion boutique
- Part-time initially with full-time opportunity working in Burleigh Heads QLD
The DVproject: 2650 is a whole of community primary prevention program in Wagga Wagga.Listed three days agoat Jaden Social Pty Ltd
- Are you looking for a part-time role?
- Want a role with genuine flexibility around hours of work?
- This role is 28 hours per week, how you work the hours is negotiable!
We're looking for an end-to-end video producer to create social-first digital content. Conceptualise, shoot, edit, deliver. Sound like you? Read on!Listed two days agoat GAP StudiosLove meeting new people? Want the satisfaction of being able to capture beautiful moments that people keep forever? Then read on...Listed one day agoat Queensland Performing Arts Centre
- Hyper-creative team who live and breathe social and digital media.
- Get out of the CBD to Crows Nest where sun actually shines into our beer garden.
- A genuine love of bad puns, burgers and 90's music is a must!
An exceptional opportunity currently exists for a highly motivated individual to join QPAC in the role of Senior Technician – Staging.Listed eight hours agoat Monash UniversityProvide critical curatorial research towards the development of exhibitions, public programs and the Collection.Listed two days agoat MEMEDIA Pty Ltd
- Flexible Part Time, 12 month Term appointment
- Minimum 24 hours per week
- Multiple positions available
We're on the lookout for an ace multimedia marvel and problem-solver to join our growing family in our Burleigh Heads office.Listed two days agoat The PAS Group LimitedSeeking a driven & dynamic Digital Assistant 2 days p/wk Thu & Fri to assist with the maintenance of all social channels. Iconic Fashion Brands!Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
- Collaborative, busy, fun working environment minus the stale corporate air
- Requiring a multi-digitally-skilled team-player with a solutionist attitude
- Ideally suits a front-end designer/developer looking to transition to marketing
Exciting opportunity to work with a great team and develop your digital marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Fun, friendly and supportive culture
- Work on the Northern Beaches in Manly Vale
- Your success will drive the growth of the business
Receive new jobs for this search by email