Part Time Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Insurance & Superannuation Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Tropic Group
You'll be a proactive, wordsmithing story hunter who writes sharp, clean, engaging copy for our print and online news platforms and corporate clients.
- Boutique media and marketing studio
- Dynamic team culture fostering creativity and excellence
- Flexible part time hours
This is a featured jobat Real People
Our experienced team are always casting Extras & Models for TV shows & Films such as Neighbours, Angel of Mine , Wentworth , Underbelly Chopper etc.
- Agency-over 25+ Yrs Experience
- All ages Models and Extras with NO Experience required
- No Registration or Joining Fees
Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
The position is to engage a part-time Marketing Coordinator & Admin person to support the promotion of the Heidelberg West Business Park Association.
- Part Time Work
- Flexible Hours
- Varied and interesting Job Role.
Listed fifteen hours agoat CK Recruitment Pty Ltd
Excellent opportunity for a soon to be or recent University graduate. Well known organisation in the Ingleburn Area.
- 2 - 3 days per week
- Entry Level Position
- Opportunity to go Perm
Listed six days agoat Initiative Events Pty LtdSpartan Australia, a leading mass participation events company, is seeking a Part Time Marketing Coordinator. Listed ten hours agoat Bizfurn Express Australia Pty Ltd
Maintain BFX Furniture E-Commerce store data and update new and existing products to the BFX website for customers and our sales team.
- Work in a dynamic Product & Market Development Team
- Office located in Yandina, Sunshine Coast
- Part time flexible hours
Listed five days agoat Sphinx Hotel
Marketing and Administration Assistant Role An exciting opportunity for a creative individual.
- Unique and Dynamic Position in Hospitality Marketing
- Exciting Opportunity
- Creative Role
Listed two days agoat New Point RecruitmentNew Point Recruitment is expanding!!! Due to our ongoing success over the last 10 years, we are opening an opportunity for a marketing assistant to... Listed nine days agoat The Hospital Research Foundation
Reporting to the Marketing and Events Team Leader, this flexible part-time position will manage and coordinate operational logistics.
- Flexible, family-friendly environment
- Part-time 3 days per week - with salary packaging available
- Convenient location with free onsite car parking
Listed nine hours agoat Hays Marketing
NFP Member Organisation - Annual Conferences & Events - Attractive Staff Benefits - Part Time (0.8 FTE)
- NFP Organisation - City Based
- Part Time (0.8 FTE) Permanent Opportunity
- Rachael Murray I (02) 6112 7650
Listed five days agoat Briar Ridge Vineyard
Briar Ridge Vineyard is seeking an enthusiastic Wine Club & Marketing Assistant to join our team in a permanent part-time capacity.
- Great working environment with training provided.
- Gain experience and further develop your career in the Wine Industry.
- Multi Faceted Role - Assisting with Wine Club, Marketing & Social Media.
Listed five days agoat Caelverum Pty LtdPerfect role for those who LOVE Social Media! - Part Time Research Assistant & Social Media Digital Content Editor. - Trainee Listed eight days agoat Neighbourhood Events Co
15-20 Hrs Per Week - A flexible part time Marketing, Comms & Events role perfect for someone getting back into the industry or as a second income!
- Travel opportunities!
- Flexible work hours!
- Working on amazing events!
Listed seven days agoat BsaleWant to work from home? Our company is expanding and we are looking for an experienced marketer and customer support person for a part time role. Listed seven days agoat The Smith FamilyThe Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education Listed two days agoat ACG Commercial Division Pty LtdLooking to get into the marketing industry? Creative, organised, and a keen eye for detail? Apply now! Listed six hours agoat Lumas Galleries Australia
Exciting position perfectly suited for a marketing specialist who has a keen interest in art and interiors, with experience in events, PR and brand.
- Seeking dynamic marketing & events specialist / publicist
- Unique PT opportunity / option to become FT
- Based in Richmond, Victoria
Listed nine hours agoat Alexander AppointmentsLooking for a Part time role that is coordinating some of Australia's most recognised events? Put your events and project experience to the test! Listed twelve days agoat Private AdvertiserProvide critical administrative support to the marketing, communications and publications teams at the Law Society. Varied role, 14 hours per week. Listed twelve days agoat Village Roadshow LtdJoin Village Roadshow and become a part of cinema magic! Listed four days agoat Marshall Day Acoustics
Marshall Day is looking for an experienced and creative Marketing and Social Media Coordinator (24 hrs/week) with 3+ years’ experience.
- Part time role (24 hours a week)
- Collingwood location
- Friendly working environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education