Part Time Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Science & Technology, Engineering Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Join the Ironlak journey and Make Your Mark. We are seeking creatives who enjoy writing to assist creating counter culture art content for ironlak.com
- Work with and form relationships with world leading Artists
- Develop engaging counter culture art content for young creatives
- Access to premium graffiti, street art and creative art materials
This is a featured jobat Real People
Our experienced team are always casting Extras & Models for TV shows & Films such as Neighbours, Angel of Mine , Wentworth , Underbelly Chopper etc.
- Agency-over 25+ Yrs Experience
- All ages Models and Extras with NO Experience required
- No Registration or Joining Fees
Listed three hours agoat Brisbane Grammar School
Brisbane Grammar School seeks a part-time fixed term Marketing and Communications Assistant.
- Experience with In Design and HTML is essential
- Work with a range of roles and tasks in a variety of contexts
- Experience in digital media
Listed six days agoat James BennettAs one of Australia’s leading suppliers of library materials, James Bennett is looking for an in-house Marketing & Communications Coordinator. Listed seven days agoat Caelverum Pty LtdPart Time, Trainee Research Assistant & Social Media Digital Content Editor. - Perfect role for those who LOVE Social Media! Listed seven days agoat Learning with Technologies Pty LtdLWT is looking for a highly motivated person to join one of Australia's largest computer hardware resellers in a part time marketing role Listed eight days agoat Hipeclub Australia Pty LtdSmall, friendly office environment within the Hospitality Industry, requires a Social Media, Marketing & Promotions Coordinator/Office Assistant. Listed five days agoat The University of Sydney
Provide programming and events logistics support, as well as general admin support, to ensure delivery of high quality and engaging public programs.
- Be valued for your attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Located at Camperdown/ Darlington campus
- Continuing, part-time (0.6 FTE) and base salary $73,358 p.a pro rata plus super
Listed four days agoat Enerdrive Pty Ltd
Marketing Assistant with Wordpress & HTML skills required to complete & maintain our company website & assist with other marketing & design projects.
- Love camping? Beach 4x4? Then you'll love working with this fun outdoorsy team!
- We are a close knit group who love to brainstorm & share ideas together
Listed three hours agoat Department of Justice NSWProvide the corporate branding and communications requirements of the Anti-Discrimination Board Listed eleven days agoat Private MediaPrivate Media has a brilliant opportunity for a highly-organised Market Researcher/Project Coordinator (Events). Listed one day agoat Wheelchair Sports NSWAn exciting part-time Marketing Co-ordinator position with the leading disability sport provider in NSW. Listed one day agoat Deakin UniversityDevelop, implement and coordinate multi-platform communication activities to assist in the achievement of objectives for a newly created Centre. Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserAnswering telephone calls/queries, typing reports, providing daily work load reports to directors, data entry etc. Listed seven days agoat Corporate ConversationAre you a communication / public relations / journalism student or graduate looking to get your foot in the door of SA's public relations industry? Listed four days agoat Robyn Cartwright PersonnelPart time, choose your days, "Paris end" Collins St luxury. New role, fantastic scope. Sales & marketing of 1 product only! Ability to be creative! Listed four days agoat City of Wodonga
A great opportunity currently exists to join our Arts and Events team in the part time role of Event Attraction Co-ordinator.
- Prepare, pitch and secure business events, major external events and sponsorship
- Manage the event attraction funding program and work with event organisers
- Part time - 33.5 hours per week
Listed six days agoat Fotek School PortraitsFantastic Job Opportunity as Pre School Photographer all training, equipment, and uniforms supplied great daily rate of pay- no experience necessary Listed thirteen days agoat Bondi Beamers
Love fashion? Do you know the digital marketing landscape? Then you might be the digital marketing assistance we are looking for to join our team!
- Potentially working across two fun brands
- Flexible workplace, opportunity to work from home
- Flexibility on the days pr week
Listed one day agoat Fusion CareersGreat Part Time Digital Marketing opportunity within a great team environment based in the Hornsby area! Ideal for a Graduate with 3 years experience. Listed twenty three minutes agoat CBREShape customer experiences through effective communication and marketing strategies Listed four days agoat Royal Botanic Gardens VictoriaAn exciting opportunity to work for an iconic Victorian landmark supporting our friendly Development Marketing and Communications team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers