Part Time Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Science & Technology, Legal, Education & Training, Government & Defence Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Burnie TAS 7320,
- Brisbane QLD 4000,
- Dubbo NSW 2830,
- Geelong VIC 3220,
- Osborne Park WA 6017
- Adelaide SA 5000,
- Wamberal NSW 2260,
- Millswood SA 5034,
- Kedron QLD 4031,
- Nundle NSW 2340,
- Bribie Island QLD 4507,
- Robina QLD 4226,
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Stirling WA 6021,
- Warwick Farm NSW 2170,
- Tuggerah NSW 2259,
- Mullewa WA 6630
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Westwick-Farrow Media
We are seeking an experienced editor/journalist to oversee our hospital and healthcare print and digital media brand.
- Hospital + Healthcare print and digital media brand
- Market leading B2B publisher
- Established 1981 - Macquarie Park location
This is a featured jobat Real People
Our experienced team are always casting Extras & Models for TV shows & Films such as Neighbours, Angel of Mine , Wentworth , Underbelly Chopper etc.
- Agency-over 25+ Yrs Experience
- All ages Models and Extras with NO Experience required
- No Registration or Joining Fees
Listed two days agoat Dairy AustraliaHelp to coordinate the administration activities of DairyTas office and to provide effective support for the dairy industry. Listed sixteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserScotch & Soda Australia are looking for an exceptional E-commerce Content Assistant to join our head office team on a part-time basis. Listed seven days agoat Hearing Australia
Hearing Australia has an international reputation in the delivery of world’s best practice hearing rehabilitation services. Work with the best!
- 6 month fixed term part time – Monday to Thursday 9.30am – 3.30pm (24hrs/wk)
- Excellent for a fast learner who has exceptional customer service skills
- Opportunity to learn new skills - training on minor hearing aid repairs provided
Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserPart-time junior legal clerk required for Plaintiff Personal Injury law firm - entry level role, 1st or 2nd year law student Listed twelve hours agoat Bremmar Consulting
Sales & Marketing support person to assist with prospecting, lead generation, marketing and admin tasks. The role is focused on telemarketing & sales.
- Excellent team culture and flexible working hours
- Opportunity for growth
- On site parking available
Listed two days agoat Defence Force Recruiting Western Region
Add an exciting extra dimension to your life, helping to keep the Army Reserve running smoothly in barracks and on exercises.
- Be trained in new office, admin and finance skills
- Enjoy fulfilling work and opportunities to travel
- Receive tax-free pay plus free healthcare when serving
Listed two days agoat Provider Plus
We need a highly organised, digital media coordinator to join our team. Manage our social media and coordinate our events.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home 1-3 days a week
- Join a growing team!
Listed five days agoat Tabor AdelaideThe Library Assistant will be responsible for Customer Service at the circulation desk and contribute to Tabor's Christian values and ethos. Listed twenty two hours agoat C&K AssociationC&K are expanding their Marketing team, we are looking for an enthusiastic Campaign Assistant to join this newly creative role. Listed two days agoat Tamworth Regional CouncilAn exciting opportunity to be the welcoming face of both the Library and Council's Customer Services in Nundle Listed twenty two hours agoat C&K AssociationFantastic opportunity for a talented and creative Marketing Assistant to join our Communications and Marketing Team. Listed five days agoat Moreton Bay Regional CouncilPart time roles - 3 days/ week! Provide museum and gallery visitors with positive visitor experiences and showcase the regions cultural diversity. Listed five days agoat Stadiums Queensland
Provide efficient administration support to ensure the smooth delivery of maintenance, capital & asset management programs.
- Temporary part-time until the 30 September 2020
- Work life balance, 45.6 hours per fortnight
- Salary $61,453.75 pro-rata plus superannuation and leave loading
Listed six days agoat Institute of Public Administration Australia
A great role for an experienced event coordinator to plan and deliver corporate events for our Public Sector members.
- Fantastic opportunity to coordinate large and small corporate events
- Great company culture, exciting work, supportive team
- Convenient CBD location and with salary packaging benefits
Listed five days agoat City of Stirling
Use your understanding of the aged care industry, excellent communication and customer service skills to provide administrative support to ensure the
- Use strong administrative and communication skills
- Strong team environment
- Up to 6% matched Superannuation contribution depending on employee contributions
Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserExciting new role | Marketing & Communications | Well known brand | Part-Time Listed six days agoat NSW Police ForceClerk Grade 1/2 (4 roles) On-going Part-Time (25 hours per week) Tuggerah JOB NOTES: These roles are ongoing part-time, working 25 hours... Listed seven days agoat City of Greater GeraldtonThe City is seeking two Customer Service Officers to join their team in the Mullewa District Office.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education