Construction, Payroll Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eleven hours agoat CGC Recruitment
Are you looking to work for a builder that cares about quality? I'm looking for a Junior PM for a 86 unit development just outside Parramatta
- Step up to a Junior PM level
- Medium sized successful business with awesome culture.
- Projects up to $60m high end apartment projects
Listed six days agoat Becks Wiggins Stokes Pty Ltd
Exceptional opportunity to bring your solid property development experience to this leading Australian owned company. 8-10 years experience ideal.
- Come and join one of Australia's iconic leaders in the Development space
- High rise project experience ideally sought
- Fantastic remuneration package on offer
Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserExciting opportunity for a Contract Manager to join a market leading organisation to head the NSW operations in a full time permanent position. Listed two days agoat Dixon Appointments
Work as part of a team to deliver and project manage effective building work activities across the campus.
- $70 - 75 per hour plus super
- 6 month temporary contract (Early October through to April 2020)
- Full time hours
Listed five days agoat Ventia Pty Ltd
Our Roads Network Team are tendering for new contracts and we potentially have exciting new roles coming up in 2020
- Work on high profile projects providing ongoing benefits to the end user
- Work autonomously but enjoy support and collaboration from within the team
- We have a strong, inclusive culture that values our people
Listed two days agoat Metro Trains Melbourne
Set a benchmark for high quality Safeworking personnel on major projects and support rail safety practices, systems and procedures.
- High profile rail project improving Melbourne’s network
- Work in a collaborative team
- Coordinate between project planners and in-field Safe workers
Listed two days agoat Moir Group
Do you have extensive Payroll management, project and implementation skills and strong Kronos experience? Can you start immediately?
- Implementation Kronos Focus
- Immediate start - 5-6 months
- West location - with Parking
Listed sixteen hours agoat CharterhouseNSW Government agency is looking for a Sustainability Project Officer to join their team in the CBD. (Charterhouse are a weekly pay Agency) Listed two days agoat Level Crossing Removal ProjectReporting to the Director, Project Controls, help transform the way Victorians live, work and travel Listed seventeen hours agoat Building Careers AustraliaA fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning company in a Project Manager capacity on a $50mil + project in Burwood Listed four days agoat FDC Group
An exceptional opportunity to join a leading business and work on high profile projects.
- Be part of a high performing team
- A career with FDC will offer you scope, autonomy, challenge and collaboration
Listed fifteen hours agoat Howe Management Consulting Pty Ltd
Ground floor opportunity for a professional Project Manager, create an international career with a world leading Wind Turbine Manufacturer.
- Global Leading Wind Turbine Manufacturer
- Exceptional International Career Launch - Create your own Path
- Ground Floor Opportunity - Define the Culture
Listed seven days agoat Macquarie UniversityWe are seeking an experienced and driven Payroll Manager with a strong record of success in managing a Payroll function. Full-time, continuing role. Listed sixteen hours agoat Construction People Pty LtdProject Manager needed for a $55m high rise project, work on the project from start to finish Listed five days agoat Michael Page Property & Construction
To discuss this role please apply online and/or call Joseph Cox on 0416 672 076. All enquiries are treated with strict confidentiality.
- Competitive Base salary Depending on experience
- Brisbane CBD
- Tier 2 Builder
Listed twelve hours agoat Bespoke CareersElevate your career as a construction planner with a progressive and passionate team. Established company, inclusive culture, great market salary. Listed one day agoat Metro Trains MelbourneThe Shut Down Manager will help plan and manage Infrastructure occupations Listed nineteen hours agoat Redpath Partners Pty Ltd
Seeking a Client-Side Project Manager to join a PM consultancy that has been using it's client-centric approach to successfully break into the market
- Immediate start
- Large institutional clients, autonomy and consistent progression opportunities
- New wave of PM consultancy
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education