Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Healthcare & Medical, Government & Defence, Inventory & Fixed Assets Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty two hours agoat DFP Recruitment
Multiple opportunities available now with this highly sought after Department. Non-ongoing or hourly rate contracts, starting from 6 months and up.
- Multiple positions available now!
- Contract or Non-Ongoing - 12 months
- Strong administration applicants welcome
Listed four days agoat GeneaJoin our long serving team who deliver science with heart every day. Genea is the perfect place to be - to grow, develop, innovate and enjoy Listed nineteen hours agoat Office of SportAre you a customer service and sales guru? Can you lead a small team of agents to successfully manage the day to day operations? Listed seventeen hours agoat Redstone Recruitment Pty Ltd
Admissions & Occupancy Lead (Aged Care) role. Multi-Site Client Services across Sydney & NSW. Supportive organisation. Enjoy flexibility & variety!
- Professional organisational culture centered on collaboration & support
- Manage a portfolio of aged care residences across Sydney & New South Wales
- Flexibility in where you can base yourself - Define your own working roster!
Listed five days agoat DFP Recruitment
Develop your skills in this administration role, which is far more exciting than opening and responding to emails.. Offering either NOG or hourly rate
- Forrest location | 6 month NOG
- Baseline essential
- Take your skills to the next level in this role!!
Listed one day agoat Mornington Peninsula Shire Council
Implement and coordinate the Shire's Local Laws, Traffic Compliance and Animal Management Programs.
- Play a leading role in Council's vision for a safer community
- Manage a compliance program in a high-profile Victorian location
- Influence the performance of a quality driven, customer focussed team
Listed two hours agoat Juvenile Justice NSWProvide front line services to young people at a Youth Justice Centre or Community Office. Listed four days agoat Karlka Recruiting Group12 month contract | Penrith Location | Federal Government Agency | Property and Fleet administration & first point of contact Listed four days agoat City of Stonnington
Play a vital role in key capital works projects in the municipality totalling $70m! Work for a Council that recognises & rewards its employees!
- Project management coordination for two major multi-million dollar projects!
- Be rewarded with a monthly day off & training & development opportunities!
- Wellbeing programs, supportive team environment, great location & more!
Listed one day agoat John HollandJoin our Country Regional Network Operations team based in Mayfield, NSW. Listed nineteen hours agoat Anglo American Metallurgical Coal
Anglo American are currently searching for a Supply Officer to join our high performing team at Capcoal Underground Operations on a 7/7 roster.
- Join A High Performing Underground Operations Team
- Exceptional Training and Development Opportunities
- Market Leading Remuneration and Incentives
Listed seven days agoat NT Police, Fire and Emergency Services
Move your career into new Territory
- Office of the Deputy Commissioner
- Assistant Commissioner of Police Remuneration Package $269,287
- Vacancy available in Alice Springs or Darwin
Listed two hours agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Join our team in Bayswater, as an IWS coordinator. You will be a key member and influencer around our continuous improvement initiatives, paving the
- Be part of rapid change
- Support the rollout of IWS on site
Listed five days agoat City of BusseltonThe vision is to create an iconic building that adds to the development of the Cultural Precinct as a regional drawcard in its own right. Listed six days agoat Victorian Ports Corporation
A unique opportunity has arisen at Victorian Ports Corporation (Melbourne) for a casual Vessel Traffic Service (VTS) Officer.
- Unique opportunity in the maritime industry
- Work with a leading employer in port operations
- Great development opportunities
Listed three days agoat DS Connexions
Regional role working with a National Aged Care provider. Use your knowledge around sales and admissions into aged care to assist FM's with occupancy
- Work with National Aged Care Provider
- Regional role working across multiple homes in NSW (metro and regional)
- Admissions and Sales role in Aged Care
Listed one day agoat City of Port PhillipThe City of Port Phillip is committed to a culture of ethical leadership, openness, respect and integrity and provides a great work-life balance. Listed one day agoat Hudson - Business Support
Outstanding opportunity for Customer Service Managers with prior experience in leading contact centre teams, to join a growing Fed Gov agency!
- Immediately available 12 month contract
- Centrally located Federal Government department
- Baseline clearance mandatory
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education