Community Services & Development, Other Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Dandenong VIC 3175,
- Fairfield NSW 2165,
- Perth WA 6000,
- Frankston VIC 3199,
- Tuggerah NSW 2259
- Fortitude Valley QLD 4006,
- Castle Hill NSW 2154,
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Boronia VIC 3155,
- Dundas NSW 2117,
- Narre Warren VIC 3805,
- Box Hill VIC 3128,
- Lithgow NSW 2790,
- Maroochydore QLD 4558,
- Griffith NSW 2680,
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Prahran VIC 3181,
- Fitzroy VIC 3065
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four hours agoat OzChild
Foster care with a difference. We’re searching for people with a passion for improving the lives of children and young people.
- Make a difference in the life of a vulnerable child as a foster carer
- Care for a child aged 7-11 in your own home for 9 -12 months
- Tax free reimbursement of $75,000 per annum with around the clock support
Listed three hours agoat Uniting NSW & ACT
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
- Join a large, reputable non-for-profit organisation & make a difference
- Permanent Part-time position working 21 hours per week
- Fairfield, NSW
Listed five hours agoat Hannah's HouseDo you love working with Children? Hannah’s House have a number of roles for Support Workers looking to make a positive impact with WA families. Listed one hour agoat Frankston City CouncilAn opportunity exists to join our Community kitchens at Frankston South, Frankston North and Karingal Community Centre team to engage the community. Listed two hours agoat ADSSI Limited
We are looking for a ‘team player’ experienced in rostering and customer service, sales or intake to join our client-focused customer service team.
- Central Coast position until June 2020
- Part-Time 24 hours p/week - Monday, Thursday, Friday
- Great team + attractive benefits
Listed twelve minutes agoat RSL Queensland
Be the first point of contact for our former serving Defence Force members in their employment journey.
- Work in a fun team of professionals
- Contribute to a people-centric, quality based service
- Monday to Friday, 8.30 to 4.30pm
Listed ten hours agoat Jobfind
Assist our jobseekers to become jobready and find sustainable employment to enhance their lives
- Are you motivated to help jobseekers overcome barriers?
- Are you an Allied Health Professional?
- Work close to home
Listed ten hours agoat Private AdvertiserCoordinator Listed nine hours agoat Wesley MissionWesley Brighter Futures - full-time permanent role, based in Dundas, salary + car allowance + super + salary packaging benefits Listed four hours agoat City Of Casey
The Young Women’s Leadership Program office will plan, deliver and evaluate the Young Women’s Leadership Program (YWLP).
- Experience in facilitating programs for young people from diverse backgrounds
- Part time (24 hours per week) limited tenure until October 2020
- Supportive team, competitive salary and great benefits
Listed seven hours agoat Wellways Australia Limited
Lead, support and mentor the team of Support Workers based in the Eastern and North Western region of Melbourne.
- A leading not-for-profit organisation
- Full time opportunity, based in Box Hill
- $67k annual salary + superannuation + salary packaging benefits + leave loading
Listed nine hours agoat Mentis AssistTo work with a case load of NDIS clients to commence and implement the necessary supports within their unique NDIS plan. Listed three hours agoat Joblink PlusAre you looking for an opportunity to work for an organisation who will support you in achieving excellence? Listed one hour agoat IFYS Ltd.Exciting new roles. Work from home at night. Full training provided. $34.05 per hour Listed one hour agoat Argyle Community Housing Ltd.
Provide housing assistance solutions and tenancy management to tenants within your portfolio.
- 35 hours per week, Full time permanent position
- Provide support to residents who are dealing with homelessness and complex needs
- Step outside your comfort zone to make a difference
Listed five hours agoat AMES AustraliaFull-time maximum term position to 30 June 2022, working in the Western suburbs of Melbourne. Assist jobactive clients to gain employment. Listed four hours agoat breakthruExciting opportunity to join our Disability Employment Services team on a casual basis with view to go permanent!! No two days the same!! Listed ten hours agoat Uniting (Victoria and Tasmania) Limited
Salary packaging + competitive sector remuneration, day to day management and operation of the Opportunity Shop.
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Full-time ongoing contract located on Chapel St in Prahran
- Contemporary Op Shop with all the trimmings of Chapel st
Listed four hours agoat Brotherhood of St Laurence*Casual positions available with attractive hourly rates
*Be part of a team that makes a difference
*Client centered approach
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education