Sport & Recreation, Other Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Parramatta NSW 2150,
- Mittagong NSW 2575,
- Barwon Heads VIC 3227,
- Eastwood NSW 2122,
- Darwin NT 0800
- Carrara QLD 4211,
- Canberra ACT 2600,
- Mulgrave VIC 3170,
- Moore Park NSW 2021,
- Bundaberg QLD 4670,
- North Sydney NSW 2060,
- Liverpool NSW 2170,
- Carnegie VIC 3163,
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Point Cook VIC 3030,
- Frankston VIC 3199,
- East Melbourne VIC 3002,
- Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat HealthyPeople
Manage front desk duties as well as driving customer service and greater member retention at UFC Gym Parramatta!
- Work with a successful brand leading the way in the fitness industry!
- We will provide you with the learning and skills you need for a long term career
- Complimentary UFC GYM membership (plus one for a friend)
Listed two days agoat Thirteenth Beach Golf Links
A fantastic opportunity for Part-Time or Casual Golf Operations Attendants to join our great team, at one of Australia's leading golf facilities
- Great Club and location
- Home to the ISPS Handa Vic Open
- Flexible working environment with opportunities for growth
Listed fourteen hours agoat Plus Fitness
Do you have a great work ethic, positive energy and CAN DO attitude that we are looking for?
- Do you have admin experience
- Are you good at multi tasking
- Do you love Health and Fitness
Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserYouth Sports and Recreation Coordinator Listed three days agoat Gold Coast Football ClubThe Gold Coast SUNS are seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate Consumer Operations Coordinator to join our club. Listed five days agoat Sheppard Cycles Australia Pty Ltd
Your core responsibility is to provide the highest level of customer service to both external and internal customers
- Market leader in the cycling industry
- Indulge your passion
- Career opportunity
Listed three days agoat Rugby Australia
Manage events within a dynamic working environment in sport.
- Exciting opportunity to work in sport
- Varied and interesting role
Listed fourteen days agoat Galaxy 2014 Pty LtdCASUAL STAFF NORTH SUBURBS Come register with us for casual on call work We require flexible staff: - Labourers - Pick packers - Process wor Listed four days agoat PCYC QLD
Empowering youth by working with the Police and the community.
- Casual, 5 hrs per week plus relief hours
- Be a part of creating a stimulating and positive environment for children
- Free access to PCYC gyms and facilities!
Listed five days agoat Greyhound Racing VictoriaThe GAP Kennel Attendant is responsible for the day to day care of all greyhounds housed on site. Listed four days agoat AFLDEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR – SYDNEY CITY Vibrant Entertainment Quarter Office Location Values driven culture Fantastic team benefits ABOUT ... Listed five days agoat HealthyPeople
Want a role that’s flexible, dynamic, and means you get to have fun and promote your passion for health and fitness? Then it’s Crunch time!
- Take your passion for health and fitness to the streets!
- Casual role, 10-25 hours per week.
- We’re looking for our next Crunch Fitness Superstar, could you be the one?
Listed four days agoat Glen Eira City Council
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a can-do attitude and a strong passion for ensuring a safe and welcoming aquatic environment?
- Opportunity for career progression and development
- $30.67 per hour
- Casual position
Listed five days agoat Port Melbourne Racing Unit Trust
Position overview The role of the Track Marshall is to provide a safe and fun go-karting experience for all Auscarts customers
- Love for motorsport and Adrenalin?
- Great customer service within a fun environment?
- Fast indoor Go karts and a purpose built track!
Listed fourteen days agoat Quantum United ManagementA casual position exists at a private Owners Corporation Leisure Facility for a proactive, energetic, diligent and friendly team member. Listed four days agoat HealthyPeople
Great hands on training for a PT as you will learn all aspects of how a Health Club operates and how to sell results based on peoples’ needs.
- Cover all aspects of Club Operations, Sales & Front Desk
- Help people achieve their health and fitness goals at Core24 Health Clubs!
- Experience not essential. Training provided.
Listed five days agoat Programmed
Programmed Property Services is currently seeking a part-time experienced and motivated Leisure Centre Coordinator
- Casual Position (up to 30 hours per week)
- Supportive Team Environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Listed five days agoat Virgin Active
We’re looking for a Swim Coordinator who loves the water and relates well to kids. We smile a lot and we always put our people first.
- Fishy types wanted to co-ordinate H2O activities
- Build a community in Frenchs Forest
- Part-time gig... and we'll kit you out in lulu
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education