Accounting, Self Employment, Government & Defence Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Bottrell Business Consultant
Bottrell Business Consultants are an award winning Chartered Accounting, Advisory, Financial Planning & Marketing Practice. - Outstanding Opportunity!
- Opportunity to work from Home. (BRISBANE & METRO)
- Part Time to Full Time
- Great Career Opportunities
This is a featured jobat Icon Water Limited
This is a Full Time joblocation: ACTACT$146,116 plus 15% superannuationclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: Audit - InternalAudit - Internal
Oversight and assurance of the Meter Reading, Customer Account Management, Customer Billing and Credit Management services.
- Collaborative & Innovative Culture
- Excellent Remuneration & Benefits
- Free Gym Memberships
Listed four days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentPassionate about customer service? Join a dynamic Government agency to provide excellent service delivery support to public. Apply now! Listed three days agoat Karlka Recruiting GroupShortlist and Interview Scribe for AO4 - Administration Officer role in State Government agency - 2 days work Listed twenty one hours agoat TactiCall Recruitment Services
Perm Part Time. RTI and Privacy expert required to support the Customer Advocacy team and broader organisation. Great salary and environment
- Permanent Part Time (22.8 hours per week)
- $95,994 + 14% super. (Pro rata)
- City Fringe Location
Listed two days agoat City of Stirling
Identify and lead process and business improvement initiatives within Customer Service at the City of Stirling.
- Great team environment
- Free parking and easy access via Stirling Train Station
- Up to 6% matched Superannuation contribution depending on employee contributions
Listed three days agoat City of Stonnington
Do you have exceptional customer service skills? Want a rewarding & progressive career in Local Government? Multiple opportunities available!
- Be the face of Council & have a positive impact on your community!
- Join a fun & supportive team in a leading inner city Council!
- Wellbeing programs, training & development opportunities & more!
Listed two days agoat City of Newcastle
CN is looking for passionate Visitor Information Officers to provide high quality customer service at our new Visitor Information Centre.
- Share your civic pride and enthusiasm with visitors to our city.
- Exciting opportunity to further your tourism and customer service experience.
- 3 Vacancies - Casual employment opportunity - includes weekend work.
Listed two days agoat Ipswich City CouncilThrive in a close working team environment while also managing a portolio with individual responsiblities. Listed two days agoat Townsville City CouncilAre you a customer service whiz with high level customer interaction skills? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you! Listed four days agoat Ignite
seeking multiple Admin Support Officers to assist the Service Delivery Team by providing advice and support on administrative
- Fast-paced environment
- Large Federal Government Agency
- Work in a busy and committed team
Listed six days agoat DFP Recruitment
Multiple opportunities available now with this highly sought after Department. Non-ongoing or hourly rate contracts, starting from 6 months and up.
- Multiple positions available now!
- Contract or Non-Ongoing - 12 months
- Strong administration applicants welcome
Listed four days agoat South Australia Police
South Australia Police are currently seeking a Digital Evidence Specialist to join the Digital Evidence Section.
- Multiple ongoing (permanent) vacancies available.
- Join an inclusive and diverse organisation.
- Make a positive difference in a dynamic law enforcement environment.
Listed three days agoat DFP RecruitmentWe are seeking an experienced Business Support Officer to join the team within a Federal Government Agency based in Ipswich. Listed three days agoat Page Personnel Finance & Accounting Permanent part time Payroll opportunity 2 to 3 days per week on a flexible arrangement. Supporting a brilliant hardworking team.
This is a Full Time joblocation: PerthPertharea: Eastern SuburbsEastern Suburbs$70k - $80k p.a. + plus superannuation and bonusclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: PayrollPayroll
Listed four days agoat Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
Full time on-going Executive Assistant, Medical role based in Melbourne.
- Ongoing full time role
- Supportive, dynamic and collaborative environment
- Protecting the public - what a great reason to come to work!
Listed two days agoat Stadiums Queensland
Enhance fan engagement for major QLD venues and deliver best practice customer service standards and principles.
- Develop & execute customer experience strategy & framework for major venues
- Contribute to creating Great Venues - Amazing Experiences
- Salary $84,213.98 pa + employer contributed superannuation and leave loading
Listed six days agoat Hunter's Hill CouncilThis role undertakes governance administration and legislative tasks to ensure that Council meets its legislative and administrative obligations. Listed two days agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
Work/life balance on offer with this permanent part-time position. Central Parramatta location.
- Permanent part-time opportunity
- Convenient central Parramatta location
- Passionate and committed team environment
Listed five days agoat Lawson Elliott Recruitment
A construction company, located on the city fringe, has an opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to step up into a Management Accountant Position.
- Step up into a Management Accountant position
- Located near public transport
- Mentoring and training provided!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education