Legal, Education & Training, Training & Development, Recruitment - Agency, Payroll Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six hours agoat St Margaret's Anglican Girls School
An exciting opportunity to join one of Queensland's leading independent schools as a Teacher Aide.
- One of Queensland's leading independent schools
- Term time role with the opportunity to negotiate on how many days per week
- Supportive and friendly environment
Listed five hours agoat Wallington-Dummer
A rare and exciting opportunity for a Junior Lawyer (or Graduate) to join our busy and growing patent and trade marks team in the heart of Sydney.
- Established boutique firm, growing team in heart of CBD
- Work together with Principal Patent Attorney & Senior IP Lawyer
- Gain experience in patents, trade marks and accounting
Listed nine hours agoat Wenona School
Wenona is seeking someone experienced working with students in a school library setting or studying for a Diploma of Library & Information Services.
- Temporary, part-time position commencing January 2020
- Convenient North Sydney location
- Term time only position
Listed two days agoat Lindfield Learning HubFor one-on-one tuition and group lessons for students in yrs K - 12 in Maths, Science, English and topics of special interest. Listed two days agoat AEC Consulting Pty LtdStudent Support Officers - Two Positions- This is a permanent, full-time position. Listed eight hours agoat Mosman Council
An exciting opportunity exists within the Youth Services team to work as a Casual Youth Services Assistant at the Mosman Youth Development Centre.
- Public transport at door
- Join high performing and creative team closely connected with Mosman community
- From $33 per hour (inclusive of casual loading) plus super (where applicable)
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserPart-time junior legal clerk required for Plaintiff Personal Injury law firm - entry level role, 1st or 2nd year law student Listed three days agoat The Sycamore School
This role will support students on the autism spectrum in their development and educational goals
- Education Support Officer role
- Queensland's first full-time autism specific school
- Join an innovative and creative team
Listed one day agoat Sureway Employment and Training
Support the team with your high level administrative and organisation skills
- Full-time role
- High quality Registered Training Organisation that changes people lives
- Work for an organisation that truly values its people
Listed seven hours agoat Queensford College
Seeking a motivated, professional and high achieving individual to join our energetic and enthusiastic International Marketing team.
- Opportunity for Professional Growth
- Energetic and Enthusiastic Organisational Culture
- Great location in Parramatta
Listed four days agoat South Coast Baptist College
To provide information services that support the learning and teaching of all members of the College community & promote an enjoyment of literature.
- Fixed Term Contract
- Part-Time FTE 0.6 (22.5 hours a week) spread over 4 or 5 days
Listed one day agoat Opus Recruitment SolutionsGRADUATE/TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT | FUN & DRIVEN TEAM | UNCAPPED THRESHOLD | EARNING POTENTIAL $70-$100K IN 1ST YEAR Listed two days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentAre you a people person with a background in Admin or HR? This role is for you! Listed four days agoat Loreto College CoorparooLoreto College is seeking a highly organised person with a real talent for multi-tasking to provide support for our students. Listed eight hours agoat St Margaret's SchoolAssist in the administration of all admissions and enrolments both domestic and international Listed two days agoat Riley LegalBoutique law firm located in North Sydney looking for a Law Student/Paralegal to work at least 2 days per week. Listed ten hours agoat Australian Personnel Solutions
An exciting opportunity for a high level administrator to join our busy recruitment agency to assist us on a part time basis
- Join our onsite office and learn from experts in the field!
- Work in a friendly environment and miss all the city traffic!
- High level of autonomy and supportive working environment.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education