CEO & General Management, Community Services & Development, Taxation Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty three hours agoat OzChild
Foster care with a difference. We’re searching for people with a passion for improving the lives of children and young people.
- Make a difference in the life of a vulnerable child as a foster carer
- Care for a child aged 7-11 in your own home for 9 -12 months
- Tax free reimbursement of $75,000 per annum with around the clock support
Listed twenty two hours agoat Private AdvertiserTax Accountant Listed one hour agoat The Smith FamilyThe Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education Listed eighteen hours agoat UnitingCare West
Fantastic opportunity to join a team who are highly motivated and committed to social justice and to supporting those most in need in our communities.
- Casual Pool and 1 x Part Time Role based at our Inner City Hub in Perth
- Opportunities to work across several Homelessness programs
- Person-Centred Approach
Listed two days agoat CENTRECARE
Parenting Service | Justice position | Leading NFP | Throughcare support | Salary packaging |
- Adult Justice Service - ReSet
- Full permant role - Cannington based
- 5 days extra leave per year
Listed two days agoat BeyondHousing
This is a fast paced, challenging role that allows you to use your exceptional administration and communication skills in a values based organisation
- Work for an organisation committed to the vision of ending homelessness
- Great base salary plus generous salary packaging tax breaks
- Great workplace culture
Listed twenty hours agoat Frankston City CouncilAn opportunity exists to join our Community kitchens at Frankston South, Frankston North and Karingal Community Centre team to engage the community. Listed two days agoat BRC - Recruitment
BRC are currently seeking a People and Practice Manager to lead, coach and mentor two Domestic Violence services in the Western Suburbs!
- Western Sydney location easily accesible by car
- Part time position working 4 days per week
- Attractive salary, $90k + Super + Salary Packaging
Listed five days agoat Interactive Community Care Pty LtdCasual Youth/Community Support workers required for Western Sydney areas to support children and young people in residential and community settings. Listed two days agoat CENTRECARE
Play an integral role in supporting young people in detention, with the aim of diverting them away from the criminal justice system.
- Assist in the rehabilitation and emotional wellbeing of today's youth
- True Youth Justice role
- Location: Banksia Detention Centre
Listed one hour agoat White Box Enterprises
We are searching for an investment analyst who is passionate about making an impact in the world as we support vulnerable people to access employment
- Work with Australia's leading jobs focused social enterprise
- Share your passion for social impact with our dynamic and talented team
- Plenty of street parking and complimentary lunches everyday
Listed nineteen hours agoat RSL Queensland
Be the first point of contact for our former serving Defence Force members in their employment journey.
- Work in a fun team of professionals
- Contribute to a people-centric, quality based service
- Monday to Friday, 8.30 to 4.30pm
Listed two days agoat HOBAN Recruitment
Want to make a difference to your community? Help keep NSW safe! Busy, challenging & varied role start January! Full training provided. Apply now!
- Generous base salary + shift penalties + super
- No experience required
- Multiple permanent full time positions available
Listed two days agoat Southside Staffing Solutions
Due to growth this well known and respected public practice located at Miranda are seeking an Accountant to join their team.
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Career Progression
- Fun Team
Listed twenty two hours agoat A2B Australia
Lead & empower CX, Payment Solutions Team. Improve customer advocacy & transform service-culture through strategy development & implementation.
- ASX listed company
- Class-leading & cutting-edge technology provider
- Strategic leadership - Customer Experience (Payment Solutions)
Listed eighteen hours agoat BRC - RecruitmentResidential Youth workers needed for ongoing casual assignments at various locations around Western Sydney Listed twenty two hours agoat Safe Places for Children
Join a great team in a rewarding role at Safe Places for Children and support young people at risk in our transitional accommodation.
- Growing Organisation
- Strong, Supportive and Committed Team
- Exciting Benefits and Opportunity for Professional Development
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education