Banking & Financial Services, Government & Defence, Hospitality & Tourism, Farming, Animals & Conservation, Insurance & Superannuation, Call Centre & Customer Service, Sales Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Due to unprecedented growth we are currently seeking several new members for our Client Services Team. Must have Equities - Share Market experience.
- Enjoy the Markets? Vibrant fast paced Culture. Rewarding Finance Career
- Great communication and attention to detail skills?
- Bonus and Incentives - located in the heart of the CBD
This is a featured jobat Lendi
Join one of the hottest industry sectors around. Awesome company culture & great career development opportunities!
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Training & mentoring – we pay for your qualification & regulatory requirements
- Unbeatable culture & great perks - work hard, play harder
Listed one day agoat Alseasons Hospitality Staff
Regular casual shifts at one of our favourite clients in Manly as well as opportunities with venues if desired throughout Sydney.
- Immediate starts and correct award wages paid weekly
- Monday to Friday/ Weekend work/ Day or night shifts available
- Ideal for Manly/North Shore Locals - work near home
Listed one day agoat CM and PA Easdown Pty Ltd
We are seeking a team of high achievers to help us deliver world class results for our two iconic Tourist parks located on the fabulous Gold Coast.
- Join a team where you are a person, not a number
- Above award rates available to high performers
- We ask your opinion on how to be better employers
Listed three days agoat Active Recruitment Pty LtdEstablished in 1922 our client provides assistance to NSW Schools, due to staff movement they have a newly created role for an exp Admin officer! Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserCafé situated in popular Fitzroy hospitality precinct are on the lookout for casual and part-time staff for immediate start to join the team. Listed two days agoat Hays Contact Centres
Seeking strong customer service professionals to join a well-respected Government Organisation.
- Work close to home and social-able hours
- $28ph + super
- Be part of a Government Team
Listed two days agoat My JoblistCut down on travel, if you are living in the eastern suburbs! Full-time position with free parking. Free lunch is provided. Listed two days agoat Greyhound Racing NSWGRNSW is currently seeking a animal attendant to join our team at our kennel facilities based on the Central Coast of NSW. Listed four days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentDo you love the buzz of the airport? Be the first point of contact for travelling guests and work for a leading airline! Listed four days agoat Dnata Airport Services Pty Ltd
dnata Airport Services is seeking a number of Service Delivery Agents to join our vibrant and dynamic team in Melbourne.
- Airline Industry
- Permanent Part Time Employment (min 20 hours per week)
- Great team environment
Listed two days agoat Symmetry HR - NSW CommercialASAP Start - Full time hours - No weekend work - Close to Parramatta train station - Work with NSW Government Listed three days agoat The Manly HotelCasual bar & gaming all rounder (hospitality superstar) wanted for busy TAB, Bars & Gaming Room. Listed two days agoat Central Coast Council
Showcase your amazing Customer Service Skills in this very demanding role. You will be the first point of contact for Central Coast Council.
- Are you passionate about Customer Service and enjoy assisting customers?
- Opportunities like this do not come very often
- Permanent Full-Time position + RDO
Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a well-established and rapidly growing finance company that has been providing funding solutions to SME's
- 12 month contract role
- In house training programs
- Excellent staff benefits and extra incentives
Listed two days agoat Causeway HotelsGuest Service Agent / Receptionist - Front Office required for busy inner city hotel chain situated in Melbourne CBD. Immediate start available. Listed three days agoat News Corp Australia
6-month contract with possibility of extension Surry Hills - short walking distance to Central Station Work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- 6-month contract with possibility of extension
- Surry Hills - short walking distance to Central Station
- Work in a fast paced dynamic environment where you can really make your mark
Listed one day agoat Jora LocalA restaurant/cafe/other in Brookvale is seeking a part time Receptionist (up to 25 hours per week) to join our team. Listed two days agoat Jora LocalA restaurant in Braybrook is seeking a part time Receptionist (up to 20 hours per week) to join our team. Listed four days agoat Swissport
Great opportunity to deliver the highest service standards to our clients and passengers
- Do you have a passion for the aviation industry?
- Full training and excellent career opportunities
- Fast paced and dynamic airport role
Listed two days agoat Hays Contact Centres
Immediate start | 3 month temp role | Great hourly rate | Full time hours only | 10 vacancies | Newborough
- State Government Department Customer Service Centre
- Competitive hourly rate, full time hours only Monday to Friday
- 1 October start for a 3 month temp assignment initially
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education