Government & Defence, Locksmiths, Banking - Business Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Adelaide SA 5000,
- Goolwa SA 5214,
- Ballarat VIC 3350,
- Geelong VIC 3220,
- Blacktown NSW 2148
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Moorabbin VIC 3189,
- Liverpool NSW 2170,
- Mackay QLD 4740,
- Mosman NSW 2088,
- Campbell ACT 2612,
- Sandringham VIC 3191,
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Beerwah QLD 4519,
- Fortitude Valley QLD 4006,
- Merrylands NSW 2160,
- Lismore NSW 2480,
- Shoal Bay NSW 2315
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat City of Onkaparinga
Join a passionate, highly motivated team focused on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Great opportunity for a customer focused professional to join our Customer team
- Extensive training and development provided
- Work in a friendly and supportive team environment
Listed six hours agoat Alexandrina CouncilThis position will involve departmental governance activities that support transparency, accountability and legislative requirements. Listed five hours agoat City of Ballarat• Casual • Hourly rate $34.96 to $49.33 (includes 25% loading) plus 9.5% superannuation Listed five hours agoat WorkSafe Victoria
WorkSafe Victoria is has entered in an exciting period of transformation to better serve the community we take pride in keeping safe.
- $64,028.00 per annum + superannuation
- Fixed term until December 2020
- Geelong Location
Listed seven hours agoat Blacktown City CouncilA competitive salary of $1,280.10 - $1,433.60 per week (Grade 9) will be offered based on qualifications and experience. Listed four days agoat City of Yarra
We are looking for someone exceptional to be a part of our City Works team, who will assist in supporting the delivery of wide range of services .
- Attractive salary package
- Inner city location with nearby access to public transport and on street parking
- Excellent, innovative and diverse work culture
Listed three days agoat Kingston City CouncilThe role is to provide excellent front line customer service for arts and give administrative support to the Art and Cultural Services team. Listed four days agoat Liverpool City CouncilOur City Community and Culture department are looking for a Civic and Citizenship Administration Officer to join the team Listed two days agoat Mackay Hospital and Health ServiceThe BASS Team at the Mackay Base Hospital is looking for Administration Officers to join their team on a Casual basis Listed seven hours agoat Mosman Council
In this casual role, you will provide administration and customer support service to our various teams within the Environment & Planning department.
- Located on the northern shores of Sydney Harbour
- Public transport at door
- From $33/hour (inclusive of casual loading) + superannuation
Listed four days agoat The Australian War MemorialAssistant Curator participates in the care, custody and day to day administration of the Art Collection. Listed three days agoat Bayside City Council? Permanent, Full-Time Position - flexible working arrangements (such as school hours) can be considered
? Band Level 4A - $64,229 per annum plus supe Listed three days agoat Allstaff Australia Pty LtdSeeking a Recreational Officer with strong administration, exceptional customer service, sports or coaching background. Day, Afternoon, Night shift Listed three hours agoat Sunshine Coast Council
Deliver outstanding service to customers, champion all library services and resources, and contribute to the development and continuous improvement.
- Provide outstanding customer service to Sunshine Coast Libraries customers.
- Part-time opportunity Beerwah Library. Cert III Library Services required.
- Live, work, and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast.
Listed five hours agoat Shoalhaven City CouncilCouncil is seeking a motivated and organised Administration Officer to support the operations of Natural Resources and Floodplain Unit. Listed five days agoat Australia Post Group
Our retail teams are the face of our business for over one million customers who walk through the doors of over 4,400 Post Offices every day.
- Fully Paid training for the first 6-12 weeks
- Monday to Friday only
- Competitive hourly rate
Listed four days agoat Tourism and Events QueenslandPart time position providing a high level of administration support to the Brisbane based International team, working with a portfolio of markets. Listed three hours agoat Cumberland CouncilAs part of a team, you will be required to deliver a financial and administration system for Education and Care Services staff and families. Listed three days agoat Lismore City Council
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Administration Assistant to join our friendly and well organised team.
- Permanent full time position
- Live and work in an ideal location with an affordable, relaxed lifestyle
- Work with a vibrant and enthusiastic team
Listed eight hours agoat Port Stephens Council
Responsibilities include general grounds maintenance and upkeep of lawns, as well as maintenance of buildings, cleaning of facilities & buildings.
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Great working environment
- Join Port Stephens Council's award-winning Beachside Holiday Parks Team
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education