Government & Defence, Insurance & Superannuation, Call Centre & Customer Service, Real Estate & Property, Banking - Retail/Branch, Horticulture, Management Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Teachers Health Fund
We’re looking for experienced Customer Service superstars to join our inbound Contact Centre.
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Centrally located in Surry Hills
- Join a passionate, supportive team
Listed two days agoat Banyule City Council
We are seeking experienced Customer Service professionals to join our dedicated, solution-oriented and community-focused team.
- Training provided
- Casual positions
- Greensborough location
Listed four days agoat Hays Contact Centres
This state government organisation is looking multiple Customer Service Officers to join their growing team!
- Kew location
- State Government Organisation
- Multiple positions | February start
Listed one day agoat Redpath Partners Pty Ltd
Exceptional opportunity to work across a multi-asset mix, alongside industry figureheads.
- Transactions and fund analytics role for an independent fund manager;
- Work alongside industry figureheads, driving key analytics;
- $80,000- $110,000 package + bonus.
Listed two days agoat Golden Plains Shire Council
Join a dynamic team to help shape the future of a growing community and contribute to the development of one of Victoria’s fastest growing regions
- Great opportunity and team culture
- Great hourly rate of $39.40 per hour
- Make a real difference
Listed one day agoat National Australia Bank
Kick start your banking career with this entry level phone based role. No banking experience required.
- Permanent full time employment| Role based in Docklands
- Base salary + Bonus + Financial & Lifestyle benefits
- On the job training | Regular coaching & progression opportunities
Listed three days agoat Hudson - Business Support
Multiple opportunities for Customer Service Extraordinaires to join a reputed Fed Gov agency in Canberra city for long term contract roles.
- Contact Centre roles - 37.5 hour week with fixed rosters between 8am - 8pm
- Immediate contract opportunity till Oct 2020 /Apr 2021 + 12 month potential extn
- Fantastic culture, extensive training and support, genuine career development
Listed five days agoat people2peopleLooking to work closer to home? Want to be part of a fun and dynamic team? This could be the job for you! Listed three days agoat Spring Professional Ltd
Property Analyst role for a global property group | Genuine opportunity for career progression
- Global property group
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Sydney CBD location
Listed two days agoat RSPCA QLD
We are searching for passionate individuals to join the team as a Contact Centre Operator / Customer Experience Officer
- Full time and part time positions available
- Hours spread across a seven day roster
- Includes weekend work
Listed eight hours agoat Citrus Group Pty Ltd
We are seeking 15 call centre agent with experience in online chat to join this BRAND NEW team | Permanent positions starting on the 17th Feb
- Exciting NEW Team being built specialising in online chat
- Excellent onboarding programs & ongoing support
- Permanent positions interview NOW
Listed three days agoat NSW Police ForceClerk Grade 5/6 Ongoing Full-Time Minto JOB NOTES: Essential requirements - candidates must: obtain and maintain the requisite security cle... Listed one day agoat Chidiac Realty
We are looking for a hard-working Sales Agent to help real estate buyers through their purchase.
- Develop your skills with support from a skilled and approachable team
- Perfect opportunity to progress your career into an independent sales agent
- Opportunity to earn $120k (OTE) plus with commissions
Listed two days agoat Car-Trek Australia Pty LtdInbound Service Call Centre in Noble Park - specialising in roadside assistance & emergency response. Day / Afternoon / Night shifts available. Listed one day agoat Employsure
Manage the output of the First Response team, ensuring the team are committed and engaged. Empowering them to Be Better.
- Australia's best reward and recognition program
- Very attractive benefits
- Based in Brisbane CBD
Listed three days agoat The City of Charles Sturt
We currently have one permanent full-time position and one part-time fixed term contract position available within our Customer Contact team.
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Culture Focused
- Balanced lifestyle
Listed two days agoat Harcourts MandurahThe main focus of this role is to welcome clients into our busy real estate company and perform reception duties in a professional and friendly manner Listed one day agoat Blockout Blinds
Joining our team of Customer Service Phone Operators, this is a fun, casual role suited to students wanting after school or uni friendly hours!
- Young, Fun and Energetic Team!
- Located minutes from Eastlink
- Flexible Roster suited to Uni and After School Hours
Listed fourteen hours agoat Citrus Group Pty Ltd
Brand New Roles | Parramatta CBD Location | Employer of Choice | Close to Major Transport | Fantastic Induction & On-boarding Experience
- Inbound Upsell & Cross Sell functions | Global Insurance Brand
- Brand NEW Contact Centre being built in Parramatta!
- Interview now to secure your role to start February 2020
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education