Banking & Financial Services, Government & Defence Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Money plus
Bring your CUSTOMER SERVICE with you to a high performing and passionate team.
- 4x full time permanent positions
- Must have experience
- face to face and over the phone
This is a featured jobat First Prudential Markets Pty Limited
This well-established and ambitious globally-regulated CFD and Forex Broker is now seeking a new member to join their FX team
- Dnamic team environment
- Fantastic entry point for those intertested in the markets
- Excellent prospects
Listed six days agoat Davidson CorporateAre you an experienced data entry/administration professional who is available to commence immediately? Listed three days agoat Moreton Bay Regional CouncilProvide administration support and assistance to the rating services team to assist in achieving departmental objectives. Listed three days agoat Adecco
We are looking for strong administration all-rounders to work within our busy Government Departments based on the Sunshine Coast.
- Various Government Departments
- Sunshine Coast
- Generous Hourly Rate
Listed three days agoat Shire of Wyndham East KimberleyThe Shire has an opportunity for a suitably experienced Administration Officer to join the East Kimberley Regional Airport team on a part-time basis. Listed four days agoat Hallis
Receptionist Start date: 03/06/2019 End date: 30/08/2019 (with possible extension) Pay rate: $30 per hour plus super Location: Parramatta, Hours of wo
- 3 month role covering holiday period
- Do you have 2 years reception exp working a busy switchboard?
- Are you great with MS Office and wish to work in Parramatta?
Listed two days agoat Hobsons Bay City CouncilAdministration support for a team implementing strength based programs within local primary and secondary schools Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserAdministration Officer - Infrastructure – Listed two days agoat Brimbank City Council
Customer Service, Contact Centre, Call Centre
- Temporary Full time (12 months)
- 36 hour week, 9 day Fortnight
- $67,844.96 pa
Listed two days agoat Town of Port HedlandAdministration, Fleet Administration, Workshop Administration Listed two days agoat Clarence Valley Council
Are you ready to make a real impact, meet customer and community expectations and create a legacy of achievement? We’d like to hear from you!
- Permanent full time - 70 hours per fortnight
- $69,922 - $83,383 per annum, plus superannuation
- Clarence Valley location
Listed three days agoat Inner West Council
Inner West Council is seeking to recruit self-motivated, customer focused, vibrant members of the community to work in the Inner West.
- Previous experience in a regulatory role is not required as training is provided
- RDO Scheme
- Health and wellbeing programs including a subsidized gym membership
Listed two days agoat Health InfrastructureAgency Overview
Established in 2007 Health Infrastructure delivers sustainable and innovative infrastructure solutions to meet the needs of... Listed two days agoat Keegan Adams Recruitment Pty LtdInnovative & expanding bank seek a recent graduate to join their client service & administration team. Fun & social team culture + career development. Listed four days agoat Airservices Australia
Airservices Australia is seeking women and men who come from a diverse range of backgrounds to become Air Traffic Controllers.
- No aviation experience required.
- Comprehensive training provided.
- Receive a recognised qualification and get paid while you learn.
Listed three days agoat Randstad - Business Support
Drive safer banking through the Fraud space within a Big Four Bank. Seeking your operational and banking administration skills.
- Entry level Fraud roles - seeking previous banking experience
- Multiple temp - ongoing fraud roles with one of the big four banks
- $30 per hour + super and minutes from Parramatta Westfield
Listed two days agoat Gladstone Regional CouncilCouncil is seeking to appoint a Casual Library Assistant to contribute to Council's success. Listed two days agoat Transport for NSW
Play a key part in providing high level, efficient administrative support and contribute towards the effective operation of the business unit.
- Fantastic opportunity to join our Legal, Privacy & Information Access branch
- Attractive Remuneration
- Conveniently located in Chippendale, close to public transport
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers