Legal, Mortgages Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six hours agoat York Law Family Law Specialists
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Legal Secretary to support our office team and law professionals with their daily duties in Sydney CBD
- Forward thinking team at a boutique family law firm
- Central CBD location close to public transport
- Above award remuneration with competitive salary
Listed twelve hours agoat Wow Recruitment
Seeking a Broker Assistant for our client based in Sydney CBD! Immediate start & career progression available for the right candidate.
- Offering a generous base salary + commission!
- Training and education provided to advance your career!
- Sociable, vibrant, fun and welcoming office environment!
Listed seven hours agoat TechvisaFast-paced, high energy consulting position that will have you working with some exciting corporate clients who are at the cutting edge of technology. Listed one day agoat Du & Associates Lawyers
We have a unique opportunity for a Solicitor to join our team in Sydney CBD on a full-time basis.
- Opportunity & flexibility to pursue different areas of law within your caseload
- Not your traditional firm - fun work environment with regular social activities
- Sunny modern office overlooking Hyde Park
Listed nine days agoat MBSRare opportunity for a Career Leasing Paralegal to join this multi-national, market-leading top-tier law firm. Listed four days agoat Grace Lawyers Pty LimitedWe are currently looking to recruit a junior or Intermediate Litigation Lawyer to fill a role in our Sydney practice. Listed three days agoat Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board
The Legal Counsel will bring their legal expertise and provide to all staff across the organisation in this permanent full time role.
- Exciting opportunity working for a community focused organisation.
- Generous remuneration and employee benefits, including well being initiatives.
- Close to Public Transport, buses, trams, trains (near Parliament Station).
Listed one day agoat Momentis Group
Opportunity to build and employee relations function from the ground up as part of a new People and Culture team in a high growth aged care provider
- Great opportunity for a legally trained ER Specialist to make their mark
- Implement best practice in employment law compliance, policy and practice
- Full scope in house role for a 4,000 employee aged care provider
Listed two days agoat Profusion PAC Pty LtdOur client is seeking an outstanding credit analysts to join there vibrant and high performing team. Listed three days agoat pitt&sherry
We are currently seeking responsible and dedicated person to join our Risk Team
- Great Central Location close to transport
- Flexible working options are available
- Interesting and varying tasks
Listed five days agoat ING
Credit Assessor at ING requires a professionally mature level of understanding of various products and work flows with regard to the credit process.
- Amazing work culture and flexibility
- Opportunity to work for a growing global bank
- Wynyard location
Listed one day agoat ITP Home LoansCouple your networks and experience with ours to develop and grow your own business under the strength, familiarity and support of the ITP brand. Listed one day agoat Tardis GroupAmazing opportunity available at a global law firm for a strong team-player who is looking to grow their career! Listed five days agoat Ola Australia Pty LtdWork with Ola – one of the world’s largest rideshare companies. Action-packed, fast-paced environment! Broad & varied role! Listed one day agoat MinterEllisonBe at the forefront of digital disruption and transformation in the legal industry | Join an award-winning team | Endless career opportunities Listed three days agoat Accident Compensation Conciliation ServiceSeeking dynamic ADR professionals looking to align your values of respect, integrity, accountability and impartiality in a purpose-driven organisation Listed eight days agoat Montgomery Advisory
An opportunity to work with and learn from some of the leaders in Insolvency!
- Global leaders in Litigation
- Sydney CBD location
- Full time permanent role
Listed one day agoat Ashurst Australia
Opportunity for an experience legal assistant/EA to join our Sydney office on a part-time basis (3 days per week).
- Support senior fee earners
- Part-Time Opportunity
- Global Elite Law Firm
Listed two days agoat Boehringer Ingelheim Pty LtdReporting to the Head of Legal and Compliance (AUNZ), we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Compliance Officer to be based in Sydney.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education