Banking & Financial Services, Community Services & Development, Information & Communication Technology, Management Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Chocolate Coded
We are looking for a junior to mid-level software QA Engineer with between 2 to 5 years experience to develop and execute manual test cases
- Work with an amazing range of clients from various industries
- Fantastic office location
- Learn and gain great skills working alongside a vibrant team!
Listed two days agoat Relationships Australia South Australia
Client Services are the face of the organisation and provide a client focused service and administrative support for the range of services within RASA
- Part Time (30.4 hours per fortnight)
- $53,516 per annum pro rata + Super + Leave Loading + Salary Packaging
- Located in Salisbury
Listed five days agoat Ambition
Join a rewarding and exciting environment within Financial Services with endless opportunities for career development
- Become a part of an innovative and flourishing leading financial institution
- Great opportunity for career growth and development
- Looking to utilise your Data Entry expertise within financial services?
Listed two days agoat Bespoke LifestylesFlexible part time role to assist private family with administration, coordination, support, care and development of their adult son with disability. Listed six days agoat Geelong Bank
* Customer service superstars * 2 part time positions 23 -29 hours per week
- Looking for an alternative to the big 4 banks?
- Love helping customers achieve their financial dreams and goals?
- Want to enjoy work/life balance at the gateway to the Surf coast?
Listed three days agoat Marathon Health
Seeking a caring, motivated, self starter to manage incoming referrals, data entry/uploading and admin, working as part of the Strong Minds Team.
- 2017 NSW Business Chamber Employer of Choice
- Competitive salary with generous salary packaging benefits
- Work life balance
Listed two days agoat Randstad - Business Support
Seeking your exceptional customer service and desire to contribute in an entry level banking and finance role.
- Fast track your banking career with a renowned global bank
- Permanent entry level positions with well exceptional training and development
- Modern offices near Parramatta Westfield and Station
Listed two days agoat Brisbane Youth Service
The Housing Support Worker provides planned support to young people including BYS tenants.
- Make a difference in the lives of Brisbane’s vulnerable young people.
- BYS promotes work-life balance and provides a supportive team environment.
- Benefits such as salary packaging arrangements.
Listed two days agoat Simply Elite
Work in this unique role that encompasses customer service and care like no other as you support others through a time of need.
- Searching a career change?
- Multicultural community focus
- Fantastic career progression
Listed two days agoat Rehab Management
Are you an experienced data coordinator looking for a new opportunity with a leading national organisation?
- Immediate start
- World square location
- Dynamic team culture that supports growth
Listed six days agoat Macquarie Valley FuneralsFuneral Arranger/administration Casual (min 16hours up to 35 hours per week) must be flexible Listed three days agoat PCYC QLD
PCYC is dedicated to community development. We provide a range of targeted youth programs and events across the State.
- Full-Time, Fixed Term (30 June 2021)
- Generous tax free salary packaging benefits
- Flexible workplace, Family friendly environment
Listed six days agoat Creating Links (N.S.W.) LtdAdministration opportunity in a growing Not for Profit Organisation. Support a diverse team. Listed four days agoat Neami National Limited
About the role: • Part Time • Maximum Term Contract until June 2021 • Location: Cairns
- Work within a values based, progressive Not for Profit organisation
- Be part of a dynamic and reflective team
- Attractive Salary Packaging
Listed two days agoat Communify Qld
Use your office management skills to lead a team of administrative workers to deliver high quality support for our aged care in home support services.
- Competitive salary package on offer
- this is a newly created position so you get to be part of a busy dynamic team
- fantastic career growth and training opportunities available
Listed two days agoat Randstad - Business SupportOne of the Big 4 banks is looking for motivated and highly organised individual to work as an Administrator and Customer service Officer Listed two days agoat Community Housing Ltd
About the Role: Community Housing Limited (CHL) Group of Companies is an innovative and best practice affordable housing organisation which assists...
- Full time permanent position
- Tenancy and property management role with purpose
- Leading not -for-profit
Listed two days agoat Tradewind Australia Pty Ltd
Provide home care services to elderly clients living at home. Added reimbursements for travel!
- Flexible shifts available between Monday – Friday
- Assist clients in their day to day living
- Work in local government and new service providers
Listed six days agoat Hume City Council
Work in an administration and customer support role at the Homestead Community and Learning Centre, Roxburgh Park.
- $67,991 pa (Band 4) plus super
- Temporary Part time to June 2020
- 18 hours per week
Listed four days agoat Challenge Community Services
Challenge is seeking an empowering, collaborative and dynamic individual who is committed to improving the quality of life for children in OOHC.
- Entry rate of $29.09 per hour + up to $15,900 tax free per FBT year.
- Flexible working hours and negotiated extra leave.
- Training and development opportunities.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education