Banking & Financial Services, Marketing & Communications, Sport & Recreation Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Support busy trading operation + lead the customer service charge. Be key sales, admin and service person for our trading platform. Career progression
- Assist and answer technical questions + convert queries into clients
- Fintech business- Australia’s leading trading platform. Education Partner of ASX
- Junior sales + service role with Training, Education + Career Development
This is a featured jobat CountPlus One Pty Ltd
We're looking for a full-time career-driven Financial Planning Admin Specialist, focused on delivering exceptional service to our team and clients.
- Outstanding career opportunity
- Diverse and interesting variety of work
- People and Community driven company
Listed four days agoat Blue 449Media Strategy & Planning Agency is seeking an enthusiastic Media Assistant to join their growing team – no previous experience required. Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserKickstart your career in fitness at World Gym Listed four days agoat Blacklist EventsWe have several exciting roles available for event casuals! Customer service exp and team player is a MUST! Listed two days agoat Virgin Active
Reporting to the Membership Admin Manager, you’ll deliver member administration and ensure extraordinary member satisfaction in all interactions.
- People person? Lover of detail? Help deliver amazing experiences for members
- Great team environment – be yourself in a "go together" team
- Office in Zetland (near Green Square Station) + a free gym membership
Listed three days agoat Solterbeck
Enthusiastic, all-rounder marketing communications expert to join us in the exciting travel and event industry!
- Full time role with immediate start
- Relaxed working environment with monthly/annual staff celebrations
- Enjoy working within a small, friendly and dynamic team environment
Listed three days agoat Wingecarribee Shire CouncilAssisting in the supervision and operation of the swimming centre's kiosks, programs and general operations. A maximum of 38 hours per week. Listed two days agoat Credit Union Australia Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Specialist to join the crew at our new innovative and contemporary Garden City branch
- Develop your career in Banking
- Customer Service based role
- Fantastic culture
Listed fifteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserThe role of the Broker Assistant is to process loan documents and manage mortgage administration services. Listed fifteen hours agoat NT Major Events Company P/L
We are looking to recruit a Media & Communications Officer to assist in corporate/ ministerial media & public relations activities
- Exciting events company
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic team
Listed twenty hours agoat Jolyn AustraliaOur fun-loving, athletic swimwear & activewear family is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join our team. Listed fifteen hours agoat Quay AppointmentsConcord. Must have graphic design & print experience, with marketing & events exp Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserMarketing Assistant/ Coordinator Listed fourteen hours agoat ANZ
A key role within Trade & Supply Chain Operations
- A key role within Trade & Supply Chain Operations
- Understanding & responding customer trade requirements
- Support and maintain a highly engaged environment
Listed four days agoat Paralympics Australia
A great opportunity to build your event management skills and be part of a team who will deliver success in Tokyo 2020.
- Close to public transport and parking
- Challenging and exciting role
- Fixed Term Contract until December 2020
Listed two days agoat Stadiums Queensland
Coordinate the event delivery of sports events and concerts at The Gabba and contribute to their success of creating great experiences for patrons.
- Provide event coordination and administration support across a variety of events
- Work at The Gabba, home to the Brisbane Lions, Queensland Bulls & Brisbane Heat
- Salary $61,453.75 p.a + up to 12.75% employer contributed super & leave loading
Listed three days agoat YMCA
The Pool Operations Co-ordinator will assist the Centre Manager/Assistant Manager to manage Centre maintenance as well as Aquatic and Cleaning staff.
- Flexible working hours!
- YMCA staff benefits!
- Full time position!
Listed sixteen hours agoat Randstad - Sales, Marketing & Communications
Provide effective communications and engagement advice and support to deliver projects and events.
- Short term (1 month) / Part time (3 days per week) role
- Eastern Suburbs
- July 1 start
Listed two days agoat Nuchev Foods Pty Ltd
A core focus of the role will be based on engaging with shoppers and customers in the daigous channel through social media and digital platforms
- Huge exposure to a range of strategic business initiatives across the business
- Overseas travel
- Very fast expanding FMCG company and progression plan on offer
Listed twenty one hours agoat Barrington Group Australia Pty LtdMultifaceted Australian Business with over 25 years of experience -Maternity Leave Cover Part time role with the opportunities for career progression Listed three days agoat Carter Murray
Become a pivotal part of this renowned Funds Management organisation in a fast paced and driven events team environment.
- Leading Australian Funds Management Organisation
- Create and Lead Industry Events Across Australia
- Based in Sydney CBD - Up To $60K + super
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education