Self Employment, Architects, Analysis & Reporting, Event Management Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
Bring your creative flair to this role. Some interstate travel required. Immediate Start
- CBD Location
- Autonomous Role
- Ongoing Learning and Development
Listed two days agoat Queensland Treasury Corporation
We have a vacancy for a Project Officer to provide reporting, compliance and budget support for QTC’s projects.
- Join an inclusive and professional environment
- Enviable CBD location
- Opportunity to develop, grow and do the best work of your career
Listed two days agoat Oxfam• Varied and hands-on events role, must have driver license • 4.5 month contract commencing 2 December 2019, 35 hours per week • Melbourne based Listed three days agoat Hays Information Technology
Permanent help-desk opportunity within Government organisation, based in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs. Previous experience in a similar role required.
- Varied and Versatile role
- Great opportunity for growth and development
- Positive culture that values employees and their well-being.
Listed five days agoat IPA
Use your marketing qualification in this temporary role to support the organisation of an upcoming event. ASAP start for 6 weeks in the CBD.
- Excellent opportunity to utilise your marketing qualification
- Harness existing skills and learn new ones in this supportive team
- Assist with the organisation of an upcoming event in this short-term temp role
Listed six days agoat Association ProfessionalsFull-time position for an enthusiastic assistant to work with our conference and education teams, delivering association events for our clients Listed two days agoat Commonwealth Bank - Financial Services
You will play a key role in coordinating events ensuring we are providing industry leading customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- We make a positive impact
- We nurture talent
- We welcome fresh thinking
Listed six days agoat City of Boroondara
Manage the event booking process from start to finish and provide one central customer contact across Council for bookings within Open Space.
- Full time position until June 2021
- Support the Sport & Events team in managing casual bookings in Open Space
- $75,111 - $87,132 plus super, plus RDO
Listed five days agoat Calendar ClubAre you looking to earn good income and be your Own BOSS? This is it - Run your own store with Calendar Club, Australia's largest pop up retailer. Listed four days agoat Spitting Image Catering
Sales, function co-ordination & management; responsible for the successful organisation of Weddings & events from enquiry, through to event delivery
- Work with a great team of dedicated professionals in the Eastern Suburbs
- Family owned business with an outstanding reputation for Events Catering
- Permanent full time position Mon - Fri 9 till 5pm - Immediate start
Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserDELIVER FOR $$$!! Listed four days agoat Central Coast Council
Make an impact in a fun and dynamic team where you will manage a range of large scale community events and build strong community connections.
- Deliver first class Events and Festivals on the Central Coast
- Great job + great lifestyle on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW
- Full time permanent position + RDO
Listed six days agoat IBC Recruitment
Our client, is currently seeking the services of a Analyst (Anti Money Laundering) to join their busy and growing team.
- Work for a highly reputable, national organisation!
- Excellent work culture!
- Head office is located near multiple transport links!
Listed two days agoat people2peopleJoin this National leader in Education and Training as a Programs Coordinator. Based in the Sydney CBD head office, 3 month temporary role. Listed five days agoat Quat Quatta
A position exists for an ambitious Event Coordinator to be part of a creative, enthusiastic professional team.
- Award winning venue
- Fun team environment
- Family owned business
Listed six days agoat Fourth WallWe are a dynamic, creative and group who is looking for a superstar to support us in event, office and social media co-ordination.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education