Banking & Financial Services, Information & Communication Technology, Science & Technology Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
The Company is a fast-growing financial services business operating in OTC derivatives market, and is one of the largest in its niche in Australia.
- Assist with the internal and external dispute resolution process.
- Respond to and assist employees with regulatory compliance obligations
- Produce periodic reports and committee papers
This is a featured jobat Gateway Bank Ltd
Come and further your banking career in a friendly, professional Collections team that values work-life balance and great team culture.
- Work in Financial Services Collections without an auto-dialler in sight!
- Part-time role 2-3 days per week
- Work in a super-stylish office in the Sydney CBD, close to transport
Listed nineteen hours agoat Credit Union Australia Ltd
Customer Service Specialist to join our new innovative Parramatta branch whilst also supporting our Blacktown, Castlehill, Hornsby & Burwood branches
- Support multiple branches
- Gain experience in Retail Banking
- Fantastic working culture
Listed two days agoat Scottish Pacific Business FinanceWe currently have an opportunity for a passionate customer service star to join our operations team based in QLD, as a Collections Officer. Listed thirteen hours agoat Keegan Adams Recruitment Pty LtdInnovative & expanding bank seek a recent graduate to join their client service & administration team. Fun & social team culture + career development. Listed thirteen hours agoat National Australia Bank
Maintain work/life balance working 3 days a week at your local NAB branch in Coonamble!
- Fantastic opportunity to kick-start your banking career
- Maximise on your passion for customer service and add value to our customers
- Diverse role, working 3 days per week, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
Listed twelve hours agoat Hays Contact Centres
Entry level job at Nabtrade offering full training. We are open to the experience you come with!
- Varied job providing customer support for NAB's share trading platform
- Liaise with stockbrokers, financial advisers and investors.
- $30.55 per hour + Super. 38-40 hrs a week Mon-Fri
Listed eleven hours agoat ARC GroupGet paid and get a qualification in a Customer Service role, based in REDFERN! Listed seven days agoat Choice Metering Pty LtdMeter Data Administration Officer responsible for the meter data delivery process for manual and remote meter reading. Listed fifteen hours agoat Natural Selection Group
Fantastic role in an enterprise environment working for a market leading retail brand!!
- Immediate start
- 6 month initial contract
- 3 days per week - part-time role
Listed eighteen hours agoat Origin
Origin has a rich heritage in energy exploration, production, power generation and retailing.
- Newly created role located in our Melbourne office
- Proactive, professional and collaborative team environment
- Application closing date 4th July 2019
Listed five days agoat deVere Australia Group Pty LtdAUD$55k +Super+Discretionary Bonus!! Full time. Entry Level Opportunity. Structure training program Supportive, Happy, Dynamic work environment Listed five days agoat Credit Union Australia Ltd
Exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Specialist to join the crew at our new innovative Townsville branch.
- Gain exposure to Retail Banking
- Deliver amazing Customer Service
- Strong working culture
Listed fourteen hours agoat Equity Trustees LtdJoin us and provide high quality administrative and office support to our Trustee Wealth Services business units. Listed fourteen hours agoat Proforce
As Australia's leading graduate placement firm, ProForce specializes in placing recently qualifies graduates into entry-level corporate positions.
- International IT Companies
- A completed degree required, no experience necessary
- Ideal for a graduate eager to get started in a close knit team environment
Listed sixteen hours agoat Bendigo and Adelaide BankLooking for a career in retail banking. Join the Better Big Bank - Bendigo Bank. Permanent part-time 32 hours per fortnight. Listed twelve hours agoat Gallagher BassettWork for a global organisation. Recognised as one of the most ethical companies in the world. Support the business across Australia and New Zealand. Listed eighteen hours agoat BankSASuccessful applicant must be available Mon-Friday Inclusive when required Live locally, work locally BankSA is an iconic banking brand, with... Listed eleven hours agoat Australian Military Bank Ltd
Exciting part time opportunity for a motivated and customer focused individual to join our team at our Draper Street branch
- Good work/life balance - no Saturday work
- 25 hours/5 days per week
Listed four days agoat Heritage Bank
At Heritage we are proud to be in the business of ‘people helping people’ and we want you to become part of our experienced front line retail bank
- Part time position, 33.25 hours per fortnight
- $26.70 per hour + superannuation + leave loading
- Fulltime for first 6 to 7 weeks for initial training
Listed seventeen hours agoat Greater Bank Limited
Greater Bank is seeking a Customer Service Officer for a Permanent Part Time role in the Mona Vale Branch.
- Award winning financial institution with a true customer and community focus
- Opportunity to truly value your customers' needs
- Join an award-winning financial institution changing the face of banking
Listed two days agoat Keegan Adams Recruitment Pty LtdSeeking a bright graduate with previous corporate experience to join a supportive stockbroking operations team in a leading Bank!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education