Banking & Financial Services, CEO & General Management, Call Centre & Customer Service, Consulting & Strategy Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Pymble NSW 2073,
- Lara VIC 3212,
- Arndell Park NSW 2148,
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Ipswich QLD 4305
- Dandenong VIC 3175,
- Brisbane QLD 4000,
- North Sydney NSW 2060,
- Geelong VIC 3220,
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Caboolture QLD 4510,
- Murarrie QLD 4172,
- Granville NSW 2142,
- Taree NSW 2430,
- Stirling WA 6021,
- Chatswood NSW 2067
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Domain Loan Finder
Domain Group has teamed up with Lendi in an exciting Joint Venture. We're looking for salespeople passionate about helping customers save money.
- Supercharge your career in a rapidly growing Fintech backed by Domain.com.au
- Full training/mentoring: learn transferable skills within a digital-led business
- Fun, energetic and dynamic startup culture in a convenient CBD location
This is a featured jobat Lendi
Join one of the hottest industry sectors around. Awesome company culture & great career development opportunities!
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Training & mentoring – we pay for your qualification & regulatory requirements
- Unbeatable culture & great perks - work hard, play harder
Listed two days agoat Pymble Ladies' College Sydney
Seeking enthusiastic and energetic Customer Service Assistant to join the College Aquatic and Fitness Centre on a Casual basis.
- Casual position
- World class aquatic and fitness centre
- Onsite parking and walking distance to Pymble train station
Listed two days agoat Prison Officers, Corrections Victoria
If you have broad professional experience in any field, including customer service, you should consider becoming a prison officer.
- We're seeking people with life experience to train to become prison officers.
- Enjoy a job that fits around your life, as a casual you set your availability.
- No qualifications required. Enjoy a fully paid training program.
Listed twenty three hours agoat Programmed Professionals
Immediate Start | Onsite parking | Arndell Park location
- Immediate Start
- Onsite parking
- Arndell Park location
Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Are you a customer service extraordinaire and an administration guru? We'd love for you to work with us!
- Make a different in peoples lives
- Great team culture and learning environment
- Use your customer service and administration skills
Listed three days agoat Peak Services
The role consists of providing customer service in an inbound call centre in a professional local government call centre based in Ipswich
- Weekend shifts start at $28.38 per hour as per Award
- Ideal for Uni Students or Stay at home parents
- 8am-5.00pm Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays plus ad hoc when available
Listed thirty minutes agoat Sigma Company LimitedA great opportunity for a customer service expert to join the team and make a difference! Listed two hours agoat LabourforceLocal Council, weighbridge / similar exp preferred, customer service, cash handling, computer literate, Start ASAP - temp role. 7am-3pm, $28 per hour. Listed two hours agoat Ipswich City CouncilThrive in a close working team environment while also managing a portolio with individual responsiblities. Listed one day agoat Hays Contact Centres
Outstanding opportunity to join a Government Department in a student support role!
- Government Organisation
- Customer Service Officer
- North Sydney location with an immediate start!
Listed six hours agoat CharterhouseIncoming calls | Busy environment | Supportive culture | Attractive hourly rate Listed twenty two hours agoat EmployWork for a progressive not-for-profit where you will develop relationships with Supporters to grow loyalty & increase revenue. Listed two days agoat Blue Care
We’re inviting experienced and customer-centred individuals to join our outbound contact centre team as Residential Services Officers!
- Permanent full time opportunity
- Monday to Friday - Based in Caboolture
- Competitive Package + NFP Salary Benefits
Listed twenty three hours agoat INCITEC PIVOT LIMITED
Demonstrated skills and enjoys working within a team, strong safety attitude and Leverage your superior communication and attention to detail skills.
- Maternity leave 12 months contract - 4 hrs per day, 5 days per week
- Leverage your superior communication and attention to detail skills
- Global leader in the mining, resources and industrial manufacturing sectors
Listed three days agoat Medi-Rent Pty Limited
Customer Service/Office Administration person to drive the operational side of this successful growing business in the medical industry.
- Growing business with great career opportunities
- Extensive training provided
- People helping people overcome medical conditions
Listed twenty two hours agoat 2xm FinanceCustomer Service Role - Contract - Granville - High volume Listed three days agoat Compass HousingExciting opportunity for 2 x Customer Service Officer extraordinaire's to join a leading Not For Profit community housing organisation. Listed twelve hours agoat City of Stirling
Identify and lead process and business improvement initiatives within Customer Service at the City of Stirling.
- Great team environment
- Free parking and easy access via Stirling Train Station
- Up to 6% matched Superannuation contribution depending on employee contributions
Listed twenty three hours agoat MAYDAY RecruitmentWork ft hours Mon-Fri for Global Insurance industry leader. Providing exceptional service for inbound Insurance customers | True progression opps Listed one day agoat Hays Executive
Great opportunity for experienced Chief Financial Officer to be part of the global organisation
- International Development Organisation Present in 45 Countries
- Collaborative Culture and Flexible Working Arrangements
- Lead change for gender equality and social justice
Listed one hour agoat EML
Do you have experience working within Customer Service / Call Centre? Are you passionate about making a difference in people’s lives?
- Use your Customer Service / Retail / Call Centre background within Workers Comp
- Fun, collaborative & innovative culture with excellent growth opportunities
- 5 weeks training with the team, starting on the 21st October
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education