CEO & General Management, Oil & Gas - Operations, Compliance & Risk Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed sixteen hours agoat Robert Walters
Outstanding opportunity to lead an impressive organisation through an exciting phase of growth.
- Provide leadership and guidance across multiple disciplines
- Work with key stakeholders to develop strategic objectives
- Establish processes and procedures
Listed sixteen hours agoat Robert WaltersOutstanding opportunity to lead an impressive organisation through an exciting phase of growth. Listed two days agoat Employment OfficeNewly created senior leadership opportunity overseeing corporate services functions within a growing Indigenous corporation in WA. Listed nine days agoat ALPA
Australian Livestock & Property Agents Association Ltd (ALPA) Full Time, Sydney Attractive Salary Package
- Lead an exciting, growth industry membership organisation
- Great Working Environment - Lead a team of passionate employees
- Drive membership value and operational excellence
Listed five days agoat Gerard Daniels
This role will lead the Kimberley Ports Authority, drive the development of trade opportunities, and undertake strategic projects.
- Unique leadership position
- Will drive the organisation through a period of significant change
- Idyllic residential location
Listed five days agoat Derwent
Be part of a new Leadership Team on a mission to innovate and develop an organisation and culture to change the face of Animal Welfare in NSW.
- RSPCA NSW
- Seeking outstanding leaders from a range of sectors
- Lead strategic and culture change
Listed two days agoat Slade Group
Take pride in the autonomy and enjoy the flexibility of this role; working for a reputable global organisation
- Competitive Salary
- Secure Permanent Full-Time Position
- Flexible Hours & Onsite Parking
Listed six days agoat Hays Executive
Lead the Execution Of Strategy
- Manage Growth Whilst Transforming
- Direct, Teach & Coach Teams
- Mould Strategy Into Deliverable's
Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
Seeking an Aspiring or current CEO / Must have B2B Enterprise Software BD Success
- Innovative and growing Australian B2B SaaS company
- Offices in London, New York, Christchurch, Mumbai, Sydney (Head Office)
- Sydney / On target $375,000 package + Equity for right candidate
Listed six days agoat Sutton Recruitment Pty Ltd
This is truly a unique opportunity working with an international organisation that genuinely contributes to the improved well-being of humanity.
- Work with a leading internationally focussed charity
- Key leadership role with broad responsibilities
- Attractive package and other benefits
Listed twenty three hours agoat Coach MeAn exciting, dynamic & rewarding Operations Manager role with a company creating massive change in peoples lives through education and empowerment Listed five days agoat TasWaterKey leadership role with a major Tasmanian utilities provider | Enjoy heritage, scenery and culture, plus world class activities and attractions Listed two days agoat Kingston Human CapitalWe're looking for an ambassador for the Screen Industry in Queensland. Listed two days agoat Patient Handling AustLooking for a strong administrator and communicator driven by results to support a well established fast growing entrpreneurial buisness. Listed five days agoat Rapid Media Pty LtdAustralian Reinsurance Pool Corporation - Chief Operating Officer Listed five days agoat Synectic
Join a dynamic Tasmanian-owned accounting & advisory firm. Oversee our experienced administration team and the smooth operation of our three offices.
- Diverse role for an experienced manager
- Play an integral role in our ongoing success
- Become the go-to person for management and staff
Listed two days agoat The Department of Customer ServiceThis role will make and lead the case for the reform and actively support the Government's commitment to achieve and maintain best practice regulation Listed twenty hours agoat Teamrecruit
Here's your chance to join one of Australia's newest Broadacre farming businesses in Western Australia!
- New Agribusiness 'start-up' in Australia - join now!
- Great package on offer including attractive salary, housing, utilities and vehic
- Here's your chance to be part of a new and growing business
Listed six days agoat Sharp & Carter
This key leadership position will be responsible for managing Brisbane City Council's procurement function, overseeing a spend of over $1.3B.
- Australia's largest Council
- Join a respected leadership team
- Lead the transformation of Council's procurement function
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education