Human Resources & Recruitment, Supervisors/Team Leaders Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fifteen hours agoat FutureYou
As the State HR Manager you will over see Operations Teams to develop and support key people initiatives to help drive the overall people strategy.
- Well Known Brand
- Fast Paced/Challenging Role
- Transparent Progression
Listed eighteen hours agoat SwillhousePeople & Culture Manager Listed two days agoat TSR Consulting
Part Time HR Manager for blue and white collar workforce. Flexible working arrangements; 3-4 days per week. Up to $140k plus super plus bonus pro rata
- Part Time HR Manager for blue and white collar workforce
- Flexible working arrangements; 3-4 days per week
- Up to $140k plus super plus bonus pro rata
Listed two days agoat The Next Step
Learning and Development Consultant - LMS Implementation - Transport and Logistics - Up to $800 a day
- Learning and Development Consultant
- LMS Implementation
- Transport and logistics
Listed two days agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners
Exciting, career defining opportunity for a strong HR generalist to take the function to the next level.
- Business critical role with strategic & operational elements
- Exposure across all levels of this human services business
- Circa $150,000 package | Brisbane south location
Listed two days agoat Caltex Australia
Opportunity to lead recruitment across a broad spectrum of roles at Caltex. Influence and lead Talent Strategies in the Corporate portfolio.
- Support Corporate Recruitment activities for leading ASX50 company
- Develop messaging and engage key external stakeholders
- Proud Australian company and Sydney CBD location
Listed one day agoat Frontier Networks Pty Ltd
Frontier Networks is seeking a strategic, process driven and suitably experienced Customer Experience Team Lead with proven telco industry experience.
- Dynamic, growing organisation
- Brisbane based, full-time role
- Opportunity to have a real impact
Listed twenty one hours agoat ColesGreat opportunity to join our People & Culture team in Supply Chain and be part of our journey in delivering our transformation strategy! Listed four days agoat Scope (Aust) Ltd
Opportunity for an HR Generalist with strong business partnering capabilities to support an operational management team and deliver on P&C strategies.
- Utilise your strong generalist skills in a high performing P&C team
- Leading Disability Services Provider
- Enjoy flexible working conditions + work-life balance
Listed thirteen hours agoat Peoplecorp
Exciting opportunity for a Senior HR Business Partner to join a well known and highly regarded organisation.
- Convenient Inner West location
- Permanent, full time opportunity
- Competitive salary package
Listed four days agoat ColesAs the People & Culture BP supporting our Coles Liquor business, you will be partnering with our Victorian leaders to deliver on the P&C strategy and Listed seven days agoat Puma Australia
A great opportunity exists for a People and Organisation Partner to further develop your career with a global brand
- Based in our Pyrmont location
- Grow with a global iconic sports fashion brand
- Positive, fun and dynamic team environment
Listed fourteen hours agoat Hays Human Resources
Part Time People & Culture Manager - HR Generalist role - Start Up for small growing media agency in Sydney.
- Part Time Hours
- Small Creative - Media Business
- Exciting Start Up Position
Listed three days agoat people2peoplePeople & Culture Business Partner role available, up to $120K + super + bonus. Parking onsite. Work in a fast paced high performance culture. Listed two days agoat Munro Footwear Group
Bring your experience in Learning & Organisational Development to build our MFG Capability Framework across the business!
- Join MFG Australia's leading & growing Multi Branded Fashion Footwear Group!
- State of the Art Office in Abbotsford with Gym incl PT, Basketball Court & Cafe!
- Full time - 12 month contract role to join our People & Culture team
Listed eight days agoat PVH Brands Australia
NEW YEAR ROLE! Create, maintain and execute L&D programs for all employees across our Head Office, Wholesale & Retail stores within Australia & NZ.
- Internationally recognised brands - CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, VAN HEUSEN
- Great employee benefits, staff discounts and clothing allowance provided
- Car allowance and free onsite parking available
Listed two days agoat Orica
Global role assisting the delivery of learning projects.
- World’s largest provider of commercial explosives & innovative blasting systems
- Real opportunities to grow in a diverse, inclusive & truly global business.
- Excellent remuneration, culture and dynamic work environment
Listed four days agoat BDO
This is a unique opportunity for someone to join our growing BDO People & Culture team.
- Energetic, positive and collaborative team environment
- Initial fixed term contract of upto 18 months
- Flexible work arrangements on offer (full-time or 4 days)
Listed nineteen hours agoat Infocus Design Pty Ltd
Great opportunity for an experienced Human Resource Manager to enjoy a flexible working arrangement and work part-time, approx 23hrs per week.
- Are you someone that wants to make a positive difference to the workplace?
- Do you want to become an integral part of a fantastic team?
- We offer a flexible working arrangement!
Listed fourteen hours agoat CharterhouseFantastic local government opportunity | Growing organisation | ASAP start
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education