Engineering, Sport & Recreation Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat AFL SportsReady Pty Ltd
Our traineeships are the best way to fast-track your career.We will provide you with the real skills and experience needed to succeed in the workplace
- Be employed by AFL SportsReady
- Work on-site with Boral
- Study for an accredited qualification: Certificate IV in Business
This is a featured jobat MACLAB
WE ARE SEEKING A SUITABLY QUALIFIED STOREPERSON FOR OUR CLIENT AT CARDIFF
- GREAT RATES
- GOOD CONDITIONS
Listed four days agoat Fernwood Womens Health ClubsFernwood Liverpool is looking for female receptionists to join our team as a casual employee. Listed four days agoat Macquarie Football LimitedHunter Region Zones are calling for applications for the position of full time Hunter Region Match Official Administration & Appointments Officer. Listed seven days agoat Globe Health ClubGlobe Health Club is currently looking for a passionate Receptionist and/or Personal Trainer to join the team at Southport. Listed six days agoat Plus Fitness
Do you have the hard to find work ethic, positive energy and CAN DO attitude that we are looking for?
- Do you have extensive admin experience
- Are you good at multi tasking
- Do you have social media experience
Listed six days agoat Fernwood Womens Health ClubsFernwood Carlton seeking Membership Sales Consultant/Receptionist to join their team. Must be available a combination of days, evenings and weekends. Listed twenty hours agoat Elitebet
A great opportunity for someone that loves their sport and racing who is keen to get into trading and risk as well as other tasks in a dynamic and eve
- Opportunity to learn all facets of the wagering industry
- Passion for racing and sport.
- Make a difference in a small team
Listed twenty nine minutes agoat St Joseph's College
Opportunities for seasonal casual Rowing coaches for the 2019-20 season with positions available for Year 8 and 9 Quad Sculls as well as Year 10 VIIIs
- Casual Positions - Commencing August 2019
- Lead and assist crews under the guidance of the Head of Rowing
- Minimum of two training session per week and Saturday morning
Listed five days agoat Protech WAWorkshop Labourer Listed three days agoat HealthyPeople
Promote Crunch Fitness and the benefits of fitness. Help distribute promotional materials to the public and be a brand ambassador.
- Take your passion for health and fitness to the streets!
- Casual role, 10-25 hours per week.
- Prior experience a plus!
Listed six days agoat Private Advertiserplease apply www.carlile.com.au Listed four days agoat Queensland Cricket
Excellent opportunity to promote cricket and develop children's skills with our entry level programs.
- Great role for sports lovers
- Autonomous role in the great outdoors
- Suitable for uni students, school-leavers or stay at home parents
Listed six days agoat National Rugby League Limited
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Game Development Officer to join the team in Canberra.
- Permanent position
- NRL vehicle and phone provided
Listed three days agoat Interlogic Placements P/L
Flexible executive role, some travel, ANZ, career growth.
- Implement excellence in the Team
- Technology solutions
- Industry Leader
Listed fifty four minutes agoat City of MonashWe are looking for enthusiastic, energetic Pool Deck Supervisors to help assist in the Minky Swim school Aquatic program. Listed thirty one minutes agoat Profitable Personnel• Salary range $35,000 - $40,000 • 9.5% Superannuation • Flexible work hours. • A 3-year career development plan Listed three days agoat The Lakes Golf Club
The Trainee Manager role is to provide hands-on support across all departments within the club, and will work in two to four departments each week.
- Opportunity to develop a management career in the golf industry
- Fabulous culture
- One of Australia's top golf clubs
Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
Snap Fitness are seeking a dynamic, passionate and motivated Club General Manager with a proven track record in the industry to join our team.
- Well established & successful club
- Attractive salary + sales & performance incentives & share ownership available
- Largest Privately Owned Fitness Franchise group - huge career growth opportunity
Listed three days agoat Moreton Bay Regional CouncilSupport the development and delivery of sport and recreation initiatives, services and projects across the region. Listed five days agoat Cricket NSWOpportunity to work in an elite sporting environment, managing day to day operations & maintenance of the Cricket NSW training & warehouse facility.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers