Engineering, Sport & Recreation Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Refine by location
- Concord NSW 2137,
- Carlton North VIC 3054,
- Brookvale NSW 2100,
- Ballarat VIC 3350,
- Northam WA 6401
- Seven Hills NSW 2147,
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Lakelands WA 6180,
- Byford WA 6122,
- Coburg VIC 3058,
- Adelaide SA 5000,
- Liverpool NSW 2170,
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Northmead NSW 2152,
- Perth WA 6000,
- Parramatta NSW 2150
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Outback Spirit
Oversee maintenance of Vehicles, Plant and equipment across 6 camps in northern Australia. Involves hands on mechanical work on a mix of equipment
- Exciting opportunity to join busy tourism venture involving remote travel
- Darwin based
- Challenging mix of equipment and machinery
This is a featured jobat AFL SportsReady Pty Ltd
Our traineeships are the best way to fast-track your career.We will provide you with the real skills and experience needed to succeed in the workplace
- Be employed by AFL SportsReady
- Work on-site with Boral
- Study for an accredited qualification: Certificate IV in Business
Listed three days agoat Wests Tigers Rugby League Football Pty Ltd
Excel during times of change? Join a professional Rugby League organisation in a career defining opportunity. Roles like this don't come up often!
- Head of Corporate Partnerships Department reporting directly to the CEO
- Identify, develop and build corporate sales and business development
- Enjoy negotiations of significant sized deals at the senior level
Listed four days agoat Carlton Football Club
The Carlton Football Club is seeking a motivated individual to join the growing Carlton College of Sport administration team.
- Play a key role in the advertising and promotion of the Carlton College of Sport
- Utilise your marketing and sales skills to drive enrolments across the institute
- Work closely with all football club departments to facilitate program placements
Listed seven days agoat Burton Australia Pty Ltd
Excellent opportunity for a friendly and outgoing customer focused individual, with a passion for snowboarding, to join our Operations team.
- Global Snowboard Company
- Great entry level position with potential advancement
- Sydney Northern Beaches
Listed ten days agoat City of Ballarat
Two Casual Positions available. Competitive hourly rate. Hourly rate $34.34, includes 25% loading, plus 9.5% superannuation. Junior rates may apply
- Casual position
- Positive and customer focused culture.
Listed three days agoat Shire of NorthamThe Shire of Northam is excited to announce the above vacancy which is based at the Shire’s Operations Centre situated on Peel Terrace Northam. Listed seventeen days agoat Fernwood Womens Health ClubsFernwood Seven Hills is looking for a receptionist/administration assistant to join our team. Listed two days agoat City of Ballarat
• Hourly Rate $32.25 to $33.21 including 25% casual loading, plus 9.5% superannuation, Junior rates may apply • Ballarat Aquatic and Lifestyle Centre
- Casual position
- 6-day roster.
Listed three days agoat YMCA
Ensure plant room operations, water testing & chemistry,& OH&S policy/procedure are adhered to. Be a visible presence both on pool deck & other areas.
- 1 Full time and 2 casual positions available
- Be a visible presence both on pool deck and within other areas of facility
- Flexible working hours that gives you a work / life balance
Listed ten days agoat RACV
We are currently seeking a friendly, efficient & member-focused individual with a passion for health & fitness to join the Fitness Centre Reception.
- RACV City Club, located in Melbourne CBD
- Permanent, part-time role – excellent employee benefits
- Join a company that cares about its employees
Listed three days agoat Plus Fitness 24/7 BaldivisShare your passion for health and fitness and experience in sales and administration to work in a friendly team environment in Lakelands. Listed three days agoat Plus Fitness 24/7 BaldivisShare your passion for health and fitness and experience in sales and administration to work in a friendly team environment in Byford. Listed three days agoat AFL
Manage the administration and delivery of the Junior competition on the Gold Coast.
- Values driven culture
- Fantastic team benefits
Listed two days agoat GoClimb
An awesome opportunity to get in on the ground floor as a Shift Supervisor at an exciting new family indoor action adventure centre - GoClimb!
- Work in a brand new multi-million dollar family indoor action-adventure centre
- Be part of a fun and fast paced environment catering to customers of all ages
- Work predictable hours (20-30 hours / week)
Listed three days agoat Entree Recruitment
This is a rare opportunity to work in a fun and fast paced environment and to drive the success of this exciting new indoor bouldering gym.
- Leadership and management of all aspects of Beyond Bouldering’s facilities
- Manage staffing, customer relations, safety, programming and business growth
- $55K - $75K annually plus super FTE
Listed five days agoat HealthyPeople
Want a role that’s flexible, dynamic, and means you get to have fun and promote your passion for health and fitness? Then it’s Crunch time!
- Take your passion for health and fitness to the streets!
- Casual role, 10-25 hours per week.
- We’re looking for our next Crunch Fitness Superstar, could you be the one?
Listed five days agoat YMCABe the face of the facility, work with in fun team in a role that allows for flexible hours and opportunity to challenge yourself! Listed six days agoat Plus Fitness Northmead
Exceptional career opportunities. Looking at getting into the fitness industry? This role is for you!
- Free Gym Membership
- Great Team Environment
- Opportunity to Grow
Listed seven days agoat Perth Wildcats & Perth LynxAre you ready to join 9 time NBL Champions the Perth Wildcats and be a crucial part of their journey towards number 10? Listed six days agoat HealthyPeople
Do you have what it takes to be a Crunch Superstar??? We are looking for a Membership Officer to join our awesome team!
- Crunch is all about having fun! Come join our energetic and growing company!
- Enjoy a flexible role that will still give you career progression.
- Casual position, 10-20 hours per week.
Listed six days agoat Virgin Active
We’re looking for fun, fit and feisty people with that certain ‘Virgin-ness’. WAHEY. We smile a lot and we always put our people first.
- Bit of a neat freak? Help deliver a sparkling experience
- Build a community in the Melbourne CBD
- Part-time... and we'll kit you out in Lulu
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers