Community Services & Development, Pharmacy, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Pathology Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat AUSTRALIAN MARITIME TECHNOLOGIES
Are you an enthusiastic Electrical Engineer, with a maritime interest, early in your Engineering career?
- Get a head start in a major growth industry in Australia
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Join an Australian owned company
Listed two days agoat EnergisWe are currently looking for a highly motivated Solar Support Engineer to support our team with tasks relating design, costing and evaluation. Listed two days agoat Wesley Mission QueenslandIntake Worker based in Ellen Grove to complete the intake process for young people aged 12-21 years who are at risk of Homelessness. Listed one day agoat Netcorp GPS Pty LtdIf you're interested in building end to end electronic IoT based solutions for automotive applications then this is the role you need to be in! Listed four days agoat Metro Trains Sydney
Amazing opportunity for an inquisitive electrical engineer to be a pivotal part of the success Australia's first driverless passenger railway!
- Brand new railway, cutting edge technology!
- Develop a skill set that already has global demand
- Located at our innovative Rouse Hill Depot
Listed four days agoat Bayside Group Automotive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitable individual to join a large automotive OEM company, in the role of Testing Engineer.
- Desirable OEM Company
- Great team environment
- Inner Suburbs
Listed one day agoat Interactive Community Care Pty LtdCasual Youth/Community Support workers required for Western Sydney areas to support children and young people in residential and community settings. Listed five days agoat OzChild
Foster care with a difference. We’re searching for people with a passion for improving the lives of children and young people.
- Make a difference in the life of a vulnerable child as a foster carer
- Care for a child aged 7-11 in your own home for 9 -12 months
- Tax free reimbursement of $75,000 per annum with around the clock support
Listed one day agoat Interactive Community Care Pty LtdPositions available for Contact Supervisors including transport supporting children and young people across Western Sydney. Listed five days agoat Amcal Pharmacy Glenroy
Work directly with the public to support the delivery of health solutions.
- Great opportunity to work in a professional health-care setting
- Enjoy working with the local community and great team setting
- Be part of one of Australia's largest group of pharmacies
Listed one day agoat ATSICHS Brisbane
Do you have a passion for working with our community? We’re looking for a Community Liaison Officer to join ATSICHS Brisbane.
- Fast paced work environment with a friendly and supportive team!
- Not for profit, community controlled organisation
- Access to private use of a company vehicle
Listed three days agoat Safe Work LaboratoriesOnsite Drug and Alcohol Screening which offers some early morning starts and flexible working hours. Listed one day agoat NSW Health PathologyEmployment Type: VariousPosition Classification: Admin Off Lvl 3Remuneration: $59,584.27 - $61,546.19 Hours Per Week: 38Requisition ID: REQ1... Listed two days agoat Mater GroupMater Pathology currently has multiple opportunities for Laboratory Assistants to work within the Central Specimen Reception team Listed eleven days agoat AusNet Services
Install, test & commission activities on project works in a timelly & safe manner in accordance to stanards.
- ASX Top 100 listed company
- Challenging & exciting position within Utilities industry
- Manage the commissioning of key projects throughout Victoria
Listed three days agoat City of SydneyYou will promote fair and equitable parking within the City through patrolling of the roads, parks and other areas where our community gathers. Listed four days agoat The Smith FamilyThe Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education Listed three days agoat Brisbane Youth Service
The House Manager ensures the smooth operation of a 24/7 housing service for young people aged 15 – 19 years.
- Make a difference in the lives of Brisbane’s vulnerable young people
- BYS promotes work-life balance and provides a supportive team environment
- Salary packaging arrangements available
Listed five days agoat Clinipath PathologyFull time, Part time & Casual Couriers with excellent driving record, communication and customer service experience wanted.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education