Psychology, Counselling & Social Work, Government - Local Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Dee Why NSW 2099,
- Springvale VIC 3171,
- Campbelltown NSW 2560,
- Raymond Terrace NSW 2324,
- Shepparton VIC 3630
- Mount Isa QLD 4825,
- Ringwood VIC 3134,
- Baulkham Hills NSW 2153,
- Whittlesea VIC 3757,
- Preston VIC 3072,
- Ballarat VIC 3350,
- Burswood WA 6100,
- Julia Creek QLD 4823,
- Woodend VIC 3442,
- Footscray VIC 3011,
- Mackay QLD 4740
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Centre Against Violence
Provide a specialist counselling/advocacy service to victim/survivors of sexual assault; counselling, advocacy, court preparation & support.
- Provide responses to victim survivors of family violence & sexual assault.
- Empower women, children & men accessing CASA & SABTS
- Be part of a calm compassionate & committed team that is inclusive & feminist.
This is a featured jobat Allied Health - Corrections Victoria
Help Corrections Victoria become a world leader in guiding offenders through positive behavioural change.
- Move to Melbourne! Relocation allowances potentially available.
- Earn $85,279 - $96,759 per annum, plus super.
- Full-time, ongoing, part-time and fixed-term vacancies.
Listed three days agoat Northern Beaches CouncilEnforce legislation and policy to ensure council provides best practice compliance services that protect and enhance the environment and the safety Listed twelve hours agoat City of Greater DandenongThe Community Care department is looking for a highly motivated person to join the In Home Support team located in Springvale. Listed five days agoat Yarra Ranges CouncilDo you have exceptional Customer Service skills and experience in managing complaints? Listed thirteen hours agoat Campbelltown City CouncilPermanent full-time work, 38 hours per week, salary from $1254.90 per week + 9.5% superannuation, mobile phone. Listed seven hours agoat Port Stephens Council
This role is responsible for efficient and accurate processing of fleet information and assists in maintaining Council's fleet management systems.
- Permanent full-time working 35 hours per week with flexi-time
- Great working environment
- Work for a large organisation that will help you achieve your goals
Listed thirteen hours agoat Greater Shepparton City CouncilAquamoves are seeking two Part Time Leisure Service Officers - Customer Service to join their professional and committed team. Listed fifty seven minutes agoat Mount Isa City CouncilTo efficiently and politely provide the highest possible standard of customer service. Listed seven hours agoat Yarra Ranges CouncilDo you have experience in weed and vegetation management and enjoy leading a small team? Listed four days agoat Hays Trades & Labour
Join a growing municipality and a supportive team who are seeking 2 x Local Laws Officers (including parking).
- Variety on a daily basis (animal management/local laws/parking)
- Excellent team culture and a supportive coordinator
- Contract initially for 3 months with opportunity for extension
Listed five hours agoat The Hills Shire Council
There is an opportunity for a casual customer information officer to within The Hills Shire Council’s Customer Services Team.
- Performance Bonuses
- Working for the Community
- Proactive Wellbeing Initiatives
Listed nine hours agoat Darebin City Council
Provide administrative support to the Facilities Management team, within the Assets and Capital Delivery department at Darebin City Council.
- Band 5: $71,601 per annum + superannuation
- Full-time, permanent position in Assets and Capital delivery department
- Walking distance to public transport and access to onsite parking
Listed four days agoat City of Ballarat• Casual • Hourly Rate $34.96 to $37.41 including 25% casual loading plus 9.5% superannuation • Ballarat Aquatic and Lifestyle Centre Listed three days agoat Youth Focus
Work for an organisation about young people, for young people with free, flexible, uncapped, person-centred services where no diagnosis is required.
- Are you looking to expand your experience in mental health?
- A rare permanent, full-time vacancy has arisen in our intake/triage team.
- Work alongside like minded and passionate clinicians in a well appointed office.
Listed seven hours agoat Glen Eira City CouncilWe are looking for motivated and enthusiastic Facilities Service Officers for casual roles at Glen Eira City Council. Listed five hours agoat McKinlay Shire Council
The Tourism Co-ordinator will work in conjunction with the visitor information centre to promote and market McKinlay Shire.
- 12 Month Contract
- Located in Outback Queensland
Listed three days agoat Macedon Ranges Shire Council
To carry out general laboring, both mechanically & manually as required, & to effectively operate plant and equipment applicable to road construction.
- Permanent Full time position
- Fortnightly RDO
- Woodend Location
Listed twelve hours agoat Maribyrnong City Council
The Information Technology Services Department is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Information Management Officer.
- Temporary Part Time (12 months) - 15 hours per week
- Band 4 ($64,135.70) plus 9.5% Super
- CBD Fringe Location
Listed three days agoat City of SwanCome on board as a Rating Officer at the City of Swan today! Listed thirteen hours agoat Mackay Regional CouncilAn exciting opportunity has become available for a Box Office Attendant to join the multi-award winning precinct at the MECC.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education