Casual/Vacation, Full Time Insurance & Superannuation, Nursing - Community, Maternal & Child Health, Nursing - Paediatric & PICU Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six hours agoat TactiCall Recruitment Services
High level customer case management and correspondence. CBD fringe. Exceptional written communication and customer case management skills required.
- Full Time Contract 6 mths – view to perm
- Circa $66,200 p.a. + superannuation
- Brisbane City Fringe
Listed three hours agoat Profusion PAC Pty LtdHelp launch a new Super Fund in Australia on behalf of a Global Leader within Asset Management Listed one day agoat Hooker & HeijdenEstablished and Award winning brokerage seeking Financial Lines Manager to manage a portfolio of Professional Indemnity & Management Liability Risks. Listed one day agoat Kennedy Reid
Work for a company who specialise across General Insurance products and be responsible for the investigation of Home & Motor Claims
- Managing investigations for Home & Motor Claims
- Close to public transport
- Opportunities to branch out into different lines of Insurance
Listed three days agoat Hays Banking
Superannuation - Consultant opportunity. Members Services
- Located in Melbourne CBD
- Superannuation fund - Members Service Job
- Immediate start
Listed one day agoat Allianz Australia Insurance Ltd
Located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD, our Victorian Claims Division has an opportunity for a Litigation Consultant to join our team.
- Base yourself in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD
- Flexible and accommodating work environment – great work/life balance
- Find out where your career could take you with this Permanent Opportunity
Listed two days agoat Australian Financial Complaints Authority Limited
We are looking for a Senior Compliance Analyst to join our growing Code Compliance and Monitoring team
- Use your general insurance knowledge to make a real difference
- Dynamic and growing purpose-driven organisation
- Amazing job satisfaction serving the Australian community
Listed four days agoat Options in FinanceBe rewarded for your Superannuation experience! Amazing opportunity for an experienced client services professional. $72,000 package on offer Listed five days agoat MAYDAY RecruitmentCustomer Services Officer | Permanent Opportunity | Fantastic progression opportunities | CBD Location | Fabulous company culture | Monthly RDOs Listed five days agoat JL Exec Pty Ltd
A corporate role with true work/life balance. Fast growing Agency, great team, flexible hours, 3, 4 or 5 days per week & optional days from home.
- CBD location with option to work from home 2-3 days per week
- 30-38 flexible hours per week
- Successful dynamic team
Listed one day agoat Claim Central
We have an exciting opportunity for an Implementation Onboarding Coordinator to join our Experience team.
- Challenge the ‘why’ of traditional claims processes.
- Keep it simple – do only what brings value and what matters to the customer.
- Enable employee decisions, empower our people.
Listed four days agoat The Andersen PartnershipExciting opportunity to join a reputable underwriting agency with genuine career progression and fantastic team dynamic. Listed three days agoat AAM Corporate Pty Ltd
If you are passionate about Data transfer, can type faster than a speeding bullet, relish the challenge of getting it right first time - READ ON .....
- Australia's No 1 Accident Management Company – AAMC
- Motor vehicle Insurance experience essential
- Work life balance - northern suburbs Brisbane
Listed three days agoat MAYDAY RecruitmentNewly created positions! Chance to step up into a a technical role with higher authority looking after both domestic and commercial claims. Listed two days agoat Xchanging* Full time or part time role. * Fixed term for 4 months with possibility of extension. * Melbourne CBD based. Listed two days agoat AIA Australia Limited
Use your experience to proactively manage your own claims portfolio. Be empowered to make decisions that result in impact. Real career development
- Join a leading Life, Health & Wellness organisation
- Recharge days, Vitality membership, opportunities to advance your career
- Work for an organisation that puts people first, to be the “best in life”
Listed one day agoat AustralianSuperTo support the growth of AustralianSuper we are seeking a BOT Analyst to lead the improvement and ongoing development of our Chatbot ASH. Listed two days agoat Auto & General
Great opportunity for a highly motivated Motor Vehicle Assessor to join Budget Direct who are moving to a single Assessing system!
- Competitive salary package + Incentives + Tool of Trade vehicle
- Audanet skills (Advantageous but not essential)
- Sydney Metro
Listed two days agoat IAGAs our first line Operational Risk Consultant, you will conduct risk identification, review, mitigation and reporting.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education