Psychology, Counselling & Social Work, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation, Pharmacy, Pattern Makers & Garment Technicians Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Sydney Spine and Pain Rehab welcomes an experienced Psychologist who thrives on empathising and understand the complex nature of Chronic Pain.
- Chronic Pain Specialised Multidisciplinary Clinic
- Located within Private Hospitals
- Competitive renumeration with excellent rewards
This is a featured jobat Cara
12 month contract role Hindmarsh location Competitive remuneration and salary packaging
- 12 month contract role
- Adelaide location
- Competitive remuneration with salary packaging benefits
Listed eighteen hours agoat Employment OfficeContribute to the development & delivery of compliance, community communication and finance. Create awareness and difference in the Muslim community. Listed eighteen hours agoat Relationships Australia VictoriaDeliver high quality client results through your extensive counselling skills. Part-time, 3 days per week based at our Shepparton centre. Listed twenty three hours agoat Baxter Healthcare Pty LtdWe currently have a great opportunity for a Compounding Manager to lead our Coorparoo QLD Compounding Facility. Listed twenty three hours agoat JMC AcademyJMC Academy requires a Counsellor (part-time) on 3 month contract to provide assistance to students with personal and academic related issues. Listed eight days agoat Kennedy Reid
Manage New Employer caseload with no administration responsibilities. Admin support ratio for Consultants 2:1. Flexible model ideal for autonomy.
- No rigid billable hour model - you won't be penalised for travel
- Work-from-home model with complete flexibility to run own diary
- No Administration! Administrator allocated to you!
Listed eight days agoat The University of Queensland
This is a Full Time joblocation: BrisbaneBrisbane$69K - $77K base + 17% super + 17.5% leave loadingclassification: Healthcare & MedicalHealthcare & MedicalsubClassification: PharmacyPharmacy
Provide specialist scientific support to the School of Pharmacy teaching and research activities. Bring experience in day to day lab coordination.
- Ensure teaching labs and tutorials operate effectively
- Support and train students in methods of experiments and lab equipment
- One of the largest pharmacy schools in Australia
Listed eighteen hours agoat Charterhouse MedicalManage your own caseload yet be part of a supportive team. Listed eighteen hours agoat Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
Opportunity for a qualified Pharmacist to join the National Regulatory Agency and contribute to occupational best practice and patient safety!
- Work for a large national organisation with genuine career development
- friendly and supportive team environment
- protecting the public - what a great reason to come to work!
Listed nine days agoat Aftercare Ltd
Deliver clinical care to achieve better health outcomes for young people seeking to access primary care, mental healthcare, AOD and other services
- headspace is a world-leading, innovative and specialist youth service
- Excellent opportunities for training & development & career progression
- Be part of a supportive and committed multi-disciplinary team
Listed eighteen hours agoat Charterhouse MedicalManage your own caseload yet be part of a supportive team. Listed eighteen hours agoat Charterhouse MedicalManage your own caseload yet be part of a supportive team. Listed eight days agoat Children's Health QueenslandOur Vision: Leading life-changing care for children and young people - for a healthier tomorrow. Listed seven days agoat Trinity College - The University of Melbourne
Full-time role working with international students providing counselling services and community development activities.
- Full-time/ Permanent Position
- Work with International Students
- Supportive team with a great culture
Listed eighteen hours agoat Profusion PAC Pty LtdMultiple opportunities for Allied Health Professionals looking to move into the Financial Services Industry and join a leading Insurers Listed twenty hours agoat Hallis
Reduce the impact of challenging behaviours to enhance the quality of life for individuals and families through positive behaviour support plans.
- Incredible opportunity to join a leading Not-for-Profit Organisation!
- Thrive within a supportive, inclusive and collaborative environment
- Make a difference in people's lives - create pathways to possibilities
Listed six days agoat Myer
This role is responsible for the QLD injury management portfolio & supporting the national Risk and Safety strategy
- Opportunities for succession planning and development
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Based in our regional QLD office in Chermside
Listed six days agoat CatholicCare NTWe have an exciting opportunity for a Generalist and School Counsellor to join us in our Katherine office at CatholicCare NT. Listed three days agoat Activated NutrientsAs Professional Services Manager you will be a leader in training & education of one the most unique ranges of natural medicines in the world Listed five days agoat MMGPNheadspace Murray Bridge is seeking a full time Clinician with expertise & a passion for working with young people experiencing mental health concerns Listed one day agoat MetLife Insurance Limited
The position will be responsible for supporting the claims management practice and philosophy within the claims department at MetLife Australia.
- Opportunity with one of the top global life insurers
- Centrally located in the Melbourne CBD
- Employee benefits focus on flexible working and health & well-being
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education