Community Services & Development, Accounting, Education & Training, Bar & Beverage Staff, Intellectual Property Law Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six hours agoat City of Onkaparinga
Onkaparinga Youth provides opportunities for young people aged 8–25 to become actively involved in their communities through fun, learning and persona
- Provide high level administration support for our busiest youth centre
- Outstanding opportunity to support, empower & skill young people and volunteers
- Friendly and supportive working environment
Listed ten hours agoat My Flex Health InternationalWe are a leading healthcare provider in Western Australia dedicated to delivering exceptional care and services for our wide range of clients Listed four days agoat Labourpower Recruitment Services Pty Ltd
Customer Service Staff Required for upcomihng events located at Sydney Olympic Park
- Customer Service Staff
- Sydney Olympic Park Location
- $24+per hour
Listed ten hours agoat St Rita's CollegeSt Rita’s College, in the Brisbane suburb of Clayfield, is a Catholic secondary school for girls, with an enrolment of 1050 students. Listed sixteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserADMINISTRATION OFFICER Listed seven hours agoat The Vale Bar & BrasserieFood & Beverage Attendants required to work in our busy bar and restaurant. Must be available weekends and nights. Experience in similar job essential Listed three days agoat Northern Beaches CouncilProvide a range of quality customer-focused services and ensure the community is served effectively and efficiently according to library guidelines Listed three days agoat MatchworksWe are a leading disability and employment services provider looking for an exceptional person to make a difference in our community Listed three days agoat Scotch CollegeIn this busy role you join our junior campus Student Services Team with excellent administration capability and a love of First Aid. Listed three days agoat TDR Group
Bookkeeper | Data Entry role - Immediate. Norwest. Parking Onsite.
- Immediate Start!
- Work Close To Home
- MYOB | Data Entry | Bookkeeping Experience Needed
Listed fourteen hours agoat Private Advertiser
F&B Attendants and Bar Staff required for exciting events and hotel work. Personable, enthusiastic & passionate hospitality candidates must apply.
- High paced & exciting bar work for events
- Stimulating and high energy catering events
- Great rates & flexible hours offered
Listed fifteen hours agoat Wodonga Institute of TAFEWodonga TAFE are seeking a skilled Administration Officer to provide friendly and efficient frontline customer service to our clients. Listed twelve hours agoat The Australian National University The Research School of Chemistry professional staff and teaching teams are seeking a new team member to support student administration.
This is a Full Time joblocation: ACTACT$71,878 - $78,411 plus 17% superannuationclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed fifteen hours agoat The University of QueenslandPart-time opportunity to provide administration assistance to support operational needs relating to student clinical practice requirements. Listed five hours agoat City of Armadale
The City is seeking 6 motivated and enthusiastic individuals with strong customer service and computer skills to join the team at the City of Armadale
- 6 x Permanent, part-time positions available
- Up to 14.5% superannuation
- Health and wellbeing program
Listed eight hours agoat Job Prospects
Provide front of house and general administrative support, assist in the engagement of jobseekers & provide excellent customer service to all clients.
- An opportunity to effect positive change in clients' lives!
- Attractive salary options including 5 weeks leave after 2 years service.
- Dynamic team environment with a positive, supportive culture.
Listed six hours agoat AccountAbility
Using SAP to run your own payroll end to end of approximately 300 staff members whilst working within a supportive team environment.
- $35 per hour + Super
- Walking distance from the Train Station
- Temp to Perm Opportunity looking for immediate starts
Listed four days agoat Albert Park Yachting & Angling Club
Experienced Casual Bistro Register attendant required. At least 1 years experience, reliable, hard working, excellent customer service skills.
- Experience managing busy Bistro Cash Register / with light Kitchen Hand duties.
- Bayside location - ample parking - close to public transport
- Casual position 20 to 30 hours per week over a 4-day roster.
Listed fifteen hours agoat MidCoast Council
Rare opportunity for an experienced Intake and Customer Service Officer to join our team and contribute to the needs of the community.
- Become a member of a dedicated team
- Access to Council's Flexi-Time and Work-Life Balance Policy
- Serve the needs of the community
Listed four hours agoat The Salvation Army – AustraliaDevelop, implement and coordinate the Eva Burrows College (EBC) student placement program for EBC students.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education