Legal, Community Services & Development, Advertising, Arts & Media, Bar & Beverage Staff, Payroll Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven hours agoat City of Onkaparinga
Onkaparinga Youth provides opportunities for young people aged 8–25 to become actively involved in their communities through fun, learning and persona
- Provide high level administration support for our busiest youth centre
- Outstanding opportunity to support, empower & skill young people and volunteers
- Friendly and supportive working environment
Listed four days agoat Labourpower Recruitment Services Pty Ltd
Customer Service Staff Required for upcomihng events located at Sydney Olympic Park
- Customer Service Staff
- Sydney Olympic Park Location
- $24+per hour
Listed sixteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserADMINISTRATION OFFICER Listed eight hours agoat The Vale Bar & BrasserieFood & Beverage Attendants required to work in our busy bar and restaurant. Must be available weekends and nights. Experience in similar job essential Listed three days agoat MatchworksWe are a leading disability and employment services provider looking for an exceptional person to make a difference in our community Listed fifteen hours agoat Private Advertiser
F&B Attendants and Bar Staff required for exciting events and hotel work. Personable, enthusiastic & passionate hospitality candidates must apply.
- High paced & exciting bar work for events
- Stimulating and high energy catering events
- Great rates & flexible hours offered
Listed eight hours agoat Job Prospects
Provide front of house and general administrative support, assist in the engagement of jobseekers & provide excellent customer service to all clients.
- An opportunity to effect positive change in clients' lives!
- Attractive salary options including 5 weeks leave after 2 years service.
- Dynamic team environment with a positive, supportive culture.
Listed four days agoat Albert Park Yachting & Angling Club
Experienced Casual Bistro Register attendant required. At least 1 years experience, reliable, hard working, excellent customer service skills.
- Experience managing busy Bistro Cash Register / with light Kitchen Hand duties.
- Bayside location - ample parking - close to public transport
- Casual position 20 to 30 hours per week over a 4-day roster.
Listed seven hours agoat AccountAbility
Using SAP to run your own payroll end to end of approximately 300 staff members whilst working within a supportive team environment.
- $35 per hour + Super
- Walking distance from the Train Station
- Temp to Perm Opportunity looking for immediate starts
Listed fifteen hours agoat MidCoast Council
Rare opportunity for an experienced Intake and Customer Service Officer to join our team and contribute to the needs of the community.
- Become a member of a dedicated team
- Access to Council's Flexi-Time and Work-Life Balance Policy
- Serve the needs of the community
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserCasual Bar & Wait staff required . Listed seven hours agoat SSI
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Refugee Employment team at our Liverpool office.
- Based in Liverpool
- Full time contract until end June 2021
- Excellent Benefits including Salary packaging options!
Listed ten hours agoat Eastlake Golf ClubCasual Bar Staff - aprox 30 hours per week Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday Listed nine hours agoat Jora LocalA cafe in Campbelltown is seeking a casual Barista (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team. Listed twelve hours agoat Jora LocalA cafe in Mount Gravatt is seeking a casual Bar Assistant / Bussie (up to 30 hours per week) to join our team. Listed five days agoat Gympie FuneralsCasual position available for a honest, reliable, professional and compassionate person to join our team. Listed eight hours agoat CarriageworksCarriageworks is seeking to recruit an Assistant Producer - Events Listed four days agoat Cara
Seeking an experienced Customer Relationship Officer, attractive salary packaging benefits, near city location
- Permanent full-time
- Hindmarsh location
- Competitive remuneration and salary packaging
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserBookkeeper / Payroll Officer and Administrative assistant Listed twelve hours agoat Compass Group
Seeking super star Casual F&B Attendants to join our team at Museums Victoria!
- Casual contracts on offer - shifts including weekend work, penalty rates apply!
- Work at some of Melbourne's iconic venues - Museums Victoria
- You'll be working alongside diverse, fun & energetic team mates - just like you!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education