Community Services & Development, Law Clerks & Paralegals, Intellectual Property Law, Other, Assistant Accountants Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat MPV & Associates
Working side-by-side with the Finance Manager. Role will allow you after a period of training to be Second-in-Charge to your Manager
- Respected brand and reputation in a competitive manufacturing environment
- Challenging, diverse role, a career position
- Opportunity to empower yourself and 'step up'
Listed five days agoat Enrich Living
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new pioneering health service provider with a national footprint.
- Innovative and growing organisation
- Leadership role
- Professional development
Listed one day agoat Centrefarm
We are excited to welcome a committed and passionate couple to act in a Supervisor and Mentor in the Ali Curung Community.
- Full-time ongoing role with a trusted indigenous community partner
- Live in with a great salary, fully furnished 2-bedroom house and 4x4
- Join a down to earth team and organisation focused on community development
Listed one day agoat JS CareersJS Careers is currently sourcing a Team Assistant to support a critical function within a global investment bank. Listed three days agoat Hays Policy & Strategy
Managing the commissioning of needs-based services including designing, performance monitoring and evaluation.
- 12 month FTC
- Western Sydney location
- New year new job!
Listed twenty three hours agoat National Disability Insurance Scheme
You will be part of the Branch’s leadership team and as such will demonstrate exemplary leadership and management skills.
- Role located in NSW - Sydney
- Ongoing - Full Time - $102,148 - $111,800 (plus 15.4% superannuation)
- Support the choice & control of people with disability, their families & carers
Listed two hours agoat St Leonard's College
Community engagement with a focus on philanthropy
- Dynamic working environment
- Permanent position
Listed four days agoat Lifeline WAThis role may be full time or part time and flexible working conditions can be negotiated for the right candidate. Listed ten days agoat Ability AssistDynamic leadership position overseeing effective management of services within your portfolio. Listed two days agoat Wathaurong Aboriginal Co-Operative
An exceptional opportunity to be a part of the leadership team responsible for guiding Wathaurong into an exciting new decade.
- Permanent ongoing opportunity
- Work closely with local indigenous community
- Make a genuine difference with challenging work and a supportive team
Listed five days agoat Achieve Australia
Providing a comprehensive set of services including advice, behaviour specialist intervention plans, training and support.
- Positive and energetic team culture, with a 'can do' attitude
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Generous NFP Salary Packaging Benefits
Listed eighteen hours agoat JDC Individual Support
The Practice Coordinator embeds best practice/coordination with support staff and support for service design of this individualised program for one.
- Career Path in Disability Leadership for an individualised NDIS program
- Significant professional development opportunities
- Flexible work conditions - Allied Health or Program Management background
Listed one day agoat McArthur
Passion, Hands on and a genuine understanding of the Aged Care industry from a leadership perspective is the best way to describe this role
- Time for a positive change
- Healthy salary package
- Exceptional facility
Listed five days agoat St Vincent de Paul Society NSWRole will oversee the implementation and running of the SAHF Tailored Support Coordination Service; oversite state-wide services and programs . Listed two days agoat UnitingCare CommunityWe are currently seeking a passionate and motivated Service Leader to work as part of UnitingCare's Financial Resilience and Wellbeing Services. Listed nine days agoat Scope (Aust) Ltd
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our leadership team as an Operations Manager. We have opportunities across Victoria.
- Work for an organisation passionate about providing high quality support
- Positive work culture within a friendly team
- Work in a supportive team environment with like minded people
Listed two days agoat Anglicare
Opportunity to utilise your strategic leadership experience in a role supporting our Volunteers within the community.
- Strategic role allowing you to take ownership of the Volunteers department
- Join a NFP organisation dedicated to improving the life of others
- Norwest location with on-site parking and NFP benefits
Listed five days agoat Uniting AgeWell
Exciting opportunity to commission and work at out new state-of-the-art 120 bed facility in Hawthorn
- Commissioning a brand new state-of the-art facility
- Full time leadership opportunity
- Working for a not-for-profit, values based organisation
Listed four days agoat Multicap
Multicap is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Regional Manager to join our Brisbane South team based from our Head Office in Eight Mile Plains.
- Opportunity to work for one of the top NFP organisations throughout Qld and NSW
- Innovative and growing high needs disability organisation
- Permanent Full-time leadership position
Listed one day agoat Ambulance VictoriaExciting opportunity to provide leadership across high value and complex transformation projects
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education