Hospitality & Tourism, Legal, Community Services & Development Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Community Clubs Victoria
The Warragul Country Club is one of Victoria’s leading regional golfing, tourism and hospitality destinations with State-of-the-art facilities.
- State-of-the-art vibrant Country Club and Function Centre
- Beautiful Regional Golf Club
- Welcoming Community
This is a featured jobat Hastings People
Stunningly renovated multi-outlet Italian venue in Melbourne's inner suburbs seeks an inspiring Executive Chef
- Work with the best within a progressive hospitality group
- Highly competitive salary package
- Opportunity to make your creative mark
Listed six days agoat Delaware NorthCasual Hospitality Staff required for Remote Village Services. Listed twenty hours agoat Employment OfficeExecutive leadership opportunity with well-respected community-based NFP supporting vulnerable and disadvantaged individuals and communities in the NT Listed eleven hours agoat CharterhouseNSW Government Agency is looking for a Community Engagement Officer to join their hard working and high performing team based in the CBD. Listed eleven days agoat Maxima TempskillSeeking a City Administration Facilities Coordinator for the Logan City Council, commencing Monday 24th June, paying $58.06 per hour. Listed nineteen hours agoat TCC and Black BettySydney's leading Catering/Events group is on the search for a Group General Manager with the experience to lead teams over a number of sites. Listed five days agoat The University of Sydney
We are seeking applications for three Wingara Mura Advisor positions related to three Library initiatives, anticipated to be 12 weeks in duration.
- Three exciting opportunities
- Casual full-time roles, 12 weeks each
- HEO 7 Step 1, $63.00 per hour
Listed four days agoat White Now ConsultingBe responsible for daily operations of Club. Provide leadership & direction to business units, while ensuring Club stays stays strategically focused! Listed twelve days agoat Delaware NorthAre you passionate, highly skilled and experienced Receptionist and Guest Service Agent? Listed sixteen hours agoat University of New South WalesContribute to fundraising for UNSW Grand Challenges to address global challenges facing humanity - Living with 21st Technology and Rapid Urbanisation. Listed four days agoat Mission Australia
Mission Australia is seeking a data driven, people-centred State Operations Support Manager to provide support to the State Director, NSW, ACT & VIC!
- 12 month fixed term contract opportunity with not-for-profit benefits
- 35 hours per week - based in our National Office in the Sydney CBD
- Make a meaningful difference to the lives of Australians in need
Listed four days agoat Discovery Holiday Parks
Draw on your knowledge of travel distribution and pricing systems to maximise ADR, occupancy and EBITDA across a portfolio of Parks
- Be part of the growth of a South Australian success story
- Full time, permanent position, based in Adelaide CBD
- Fun, energetic and open culture with great discounts for you and your family
Listed seventeen hours agoat Taylor Root
A new opportunity exists for a Partner to join one of Australia's premier competition practices.
- Market leading competition practice
- Manage a team of developing junior lawyers
- Partner position
Listed three days agoat Elbit Systems of Australia
This a rare opportunity to join ELSA and leverage your existing experience in a flexible role to suit your interests!
- Leverage your existing experience in a flexible role to suit your interests
- Work Life Balance: full time or part time, compressed work week, work from home
- A truly varied role for a hands on, enthusiastic paralegal
Listed four days agoat Department of Family & Community Services
Leadership opportunity within FACS NSW, Central location at Ashfield. Be a part of a for-purpose organisation, on-going employment. Apply today!
- Lead highly complex property transactions and agreements.
- Contribute to practice group strategy, plans, and programs.
- Attractive salary and flexible work practices.
Listed four days agoat Mahlab
A fantastic first-step in house working with an expanding organisation
- ASX listed company within a regulated energy sector
- Large network operations
- 4-6 years’ PQE
Listed six days agoat Private Advertiser
We are looking for successful lawyers (in all areas) who have the experience and entrepreneurial skills to join a more supportive law firm.
- Change in your working life with better support
- Better share of financial reward
- “A Grade” Collins Street office building with full on-site amenities
Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserResponsibilities range from collaborating on corporate strategy and setting standards for exemplary leadership of Council�s Corporate and Community.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education