Community Services & Development, Law Clerks & Paralegals, Intellectual Property Law, Other Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven hours agoat Enrich Living
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new pioneering health service provider with a national footprint.
- Innovative and growing organisation
- Leadership role
- Professional development
Listed five days agoat Ability AssistDynamic leadership position overseeing effective management of services within your portfolio. Listed eleven hours agoat Centrefarm
We are excited to welcome a committed and passionate couple to act in a Supervisor and Mentor in the Ali Curung Community.
- Full-time ongoing role with a trusted indigenous community partner
- Live in with a great salary, fully furnished 2-bedroom house and 4x4
- Join a down to earth team and organisation focused on community development
Listed thirteen hours agoat St Vincent de Paul Society NSWRole will oversee the implementation and running of the SAHF Tailored Support Coordination Service; oversite state-wide services and programs . Listed ten hours agoat Parkhouse Bell Recruitment
As a leading specialist recruitment & executive search agency for the Employment Services sector, we have a variety of exciting new opportunities!
- Regional and Business Managers needed with Employment Services experience
- Experience across DES, Jobactive, Parents Next preferred
- Roles with Not for Profit organisations offering salary sacrificing options
Listed four days agoat Scope (Aust) Ltd
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our leadership team as an Operations Manager. We have opportunities across Victoria.
- Work for an organisation passionate about providing high quality support
- Positive work culture within a friendly team
- Work in a supportive team environment with like minded people
Listed two hours agoat Uniting AgeWell
Exciting opportunity to commission and work at out new state-of-the-art 120 bed facility in Hawthorn
- Commissioning a brand new state-of the-art facility
- Full time leadership opportunity
- Working for a not-for-profit, values based organisation
Listed three days agoat ASICContributing to positive change for Indigenous communities . Listed three days agoat ASICContributing to positive change for Indigenous communities . Listed twelve hours agoat Sugarman Australia
Utilise your skills and knowledge within the child and family sector
Small not for profit Organisation
- Available immediately
- Flexible days
- Excellent hourly rate
Listed seven hours agoat Achieve AustraliaProviding a comprehensive set of services including advice, behaviour specialist intervention plans, training and support. Listed six hours agoat 3D Recruit
Build service occupancy at a new unique health and aged care precinct - an integrated community hub with world class facilities!
- Growing aged care provider who surpass the boundaries of best practice
- Target focused role - drive sales through effective stakeholder engagement
- Be the face of Karingal Green, attracting prospective consumers and families
Listed three days agoat Link Housing
The Team Leader is responsible for managing Link Housing's Affordable Housing team to deliver excellence in property management services.
- Job Stabiligy
- Salary Packaging options
- Opportunity to Lead a small team
Listed six days agoat Cumberland CouncilCumberland Council is looking for an innovative Community Engagement Coordinator to assist with the delivery of engagement at all project levels. Listed three days agoat Be Recruitment Company
Working closely with The Practice Lead, this role will oversee operations, coaching staff and reporting and enacting systems.
- Western Sydney location
- Great opportunity for a Senior Manager to step up into an Executive role
- Reporting into the CEO
Listed four hours agoat Brisbane Legacy
Identify and cultivate prospects to build a sustainable portfolio. Maintain existing and prospective bequestors and key stakeholders.
- Long Time Not For Profit Organisation
- Salary Packaging Options
- Full Time Permanent Position
Listed eight hours agoat Cerebral Palsy Alliance
Multiple House Manager roles available
- Join an industry leader!
- Work in an impactful role for a progressive and influential not for profit
- Supportive Environment with lots of professional development opportunities
Listed three days agoat SF People
Sydney based role | Regional management level for DES contract | Immediate or New Year start available | Apply now for immediate consideration!
- Are you looking for a new opportunity for the New Year in the ES sector?
- Sydney based role with responsibility for multiple regions and sites
- Experience in the current DES contract would be ideal!
Listed ten hours agoat MacKillop Family Services
Experienced investigator to plan and conduct high quality investigations into allegations against staff, carers, volunteers, and contractors.
- Senior Investigations role
- Well-regarded Not-For-Profit Employer
- Attractive salary with packaging opportunities
Listed ten days agoat Brimbank City Council
- Permanent full-time
- 36 hour, 19 day month
- $83,707.62 pa
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education