Education & Training, Chefs/Cooks Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Frontline Hospitality Sydney
With ongoing growth, this National Catering and Events Company are seeking a Head chef to oversee the Production and Events Department!
- Critical Role with a National Hospitality and Catering Company
- Stable Environment with Long Term and Professional Employers
- Competitive Package and Conditions on Offer!
Listed three days agoat Staffing Organisation Services
We provide Primary & Secondary School Teachers highly paid CRT and Contract positions that suit their professional objectives and personal schedules.
- Highest, equal & transparent pay-rate
- The only bespoke online program that matches schools with teacher profiles
- CRT & contract positions that match your schedule and professional objectives
Listed three days agoat La Salle College
We are seeking expressions of interest for casual Relief Teachers for our catholic secondary College located in Middle Swan.
- Supportive school environment
- Flexibility and work life balance
- Nurturing, spiritual environment
Listed three days agoat Laureate Education Services Australia Pty Ltd
Lead the creation of a vibrant community of online learners, providing services & activities that supports their study & course progression!
- Build and engage a vibrant online student community!
- Exciting new opportunity to create an online campus at Laureate Australia
- Permanent Full Time position based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide
Listed three days agoat Australian Institute of Company Directors
Unique opportunity to contribute to the Australian governance landscape through instructional design and development.
- Permanent full-time role based in our Sydney office
- Extensive experience in instructional design and development
- Team management experience
Listed four days agoat CQUniversityJoin CQUniversity and be rewarded, supported and recognised - providing you with genuine flexibility, training and excellent employee benefits. Listed four days agoat University of Canberra• UC Level 9, Salary Range $114,838pa - $120,186pa plus 17% Super
• Ongoing Full-Time Opportunity Listed four days agoat University of Canberra• UC Level 9, Salary Range $114,838pa - $120,186pa plus 17% Super
• Ongoing Full-Time Opportunity Listed four days agoat Real Estate Institute of NSW
Deliver quality training and complete assessment marking for a variety of real estate courses.
- Leading real estate association
- Supportive team, CBD location
- Flexible - contract or permanent role
Listed four days agoat McArthur
Our client, a NSW Government agency proving vital services to the community is looking for 4 Inst. Designers to rework a number of training packages.
- 5month contract elevating 80+ training packages for a SNW government client
- $60 per hour, flexible working arrangements and benefits
- Based either in Western Sydney or Dubbo area
Listed four days agoat Brisbane Catholic Education
Provide expert advice in inclusive education. Require QCT registration, relevant post grad qualifications & own vehicle.
- Join one of the state's largest employers outside Queensland Government
- Competitive salaries benchmarked to industry standards
- Salary packaging and salary sacrificing options
Listed four days agoat Charles Sturt University
Charles Sturt are seeking a law professional with academic credibility & leadership experience to fulfil the role of Director, Centre of Law & Justice
- Continuing, Full time (held concurrently with Director role for an initial perio
- Level D/E - $141,615 to $182,271 pa (plus Director allowance and 17% superannuat
Listed four days agoat TCC and Black BettyLead a team of passionate event chefs, working with the finest produce. Catering for glamorous events. High Salary! Listed four days agoat Slade Group
Senior Adviser looking to make that next step in their career, working in the education sector
- Immediate Start
- Eastern Suburbs
- Education Sector
Listed four days agoat University of Newcastle
This critical role requires a leader with strong influencing skills. Experience in the sector or other complex environment is a must.
- Opportunity to manage a team and make a difference
- Critical impact role that values internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Experience in sector / large complex environment highly regarded
Listed four days agoat Holmesglen InstituteHolmesglen are seeking qualified and experienced teachers to deliver classes within the Electrotechnology program Listed four days agoat Holmesglen InstituteHolmesglen are seeking qualified and experienced teachers to deliver classes within the Electrotechnology program Listed four days agoat Oakhill College
Academic Head of Music (Coordinator 2) with a possible option of an additional role Performing Arts Coordinator (Coordinator 1).
- Supportive and collegial environment
- Diverse and interesting role
- Onsite parking
Listed four days agoat Charles Darwin University
This is a Full Time joblocation: DarwinDarwin$142,027 to $170,948 pa + 17% super & 6 wks leaveclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
We believe everyone can make a positive impact. Because skills, training, knowledge and research can transform lives.
- You will provide leadership and foster excellence in Exercise and Sport Science
- This position will drive forwards engagement and impact in research
- You make CDU
Listed four days agoat South West TAFE
This exciting opportunity is to support our Maritime department with the practical delivery of a variety of Certificate level programs.
- Work towards a shared and meaningful purpose
- Multi-faceted role
- Great hourly rate!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education