Legal, Chefs/Cooks, Architecture Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed nine days agoat ABB Australia Pty Ltd
Autonomous role supporting the Legal and Integrity Function, providing administrative support to the legal team and managing the Legal Review mailbox
- Career development opportunities
- Opportunity to build a legacy as together we create a better world
- Join a great, multinational company with a strong culture
Listed four days agoat Engage Personnel
A fantastic Legal Assistant opportunity to work in the Property team of an amazing, supportive firm!
- An AMAZING opportunity for an Energetic, Bright and Bubbly individual!
- General Assistant duties for a busy Property practice
- Work closely with everyone in the office!
Listed four days agoat FB Rice
Intellectually stimulating and challenging work with a broad range of clients, both local and overseas
- Successful, Growing Intellectual Property Firm
- Excellent CBD location, Friendly and Welcoming Culture
- Join a Busy Biotechnology Team
Listed six days agoat Private Advertiser
We are looking for an enthusiastic kitchen hand to assist in our new commercial kitchen at our Camp Hill centre.
- Monday-Friday. NO NIGHTS!
- New commercial grade kitchen
- Childcare discounts
Listed seven days agoat people2peopleLitigation Legal Secretary | Melbourne CBD | ASAP Start | 5 Month Assignment | Full Time Listed two days agoat Quay Appointments
You will have medico-Legal or Paralegal experience
- $37-$40 per hour
- NSW Government
Listed six days agoat legal eaglesLooking for that work-life balance? Work close to home in the south eastern suburbs 3 days per week. Join a progressive, specialist law firm Listed eighteen hours agoat DGP Legal
Roles with this firm don’t come up very often! Take advantage of this “growth role” and enjoy variety within a busy litigation practice
- National law firm located in the heart of the CBD
- Role is open to those considering full-time or part-time (4 days)
- Previous defendant insurance litigation experience essential
Listed twelve hours agoat Colin Biggers & PaisleyWe have a fantastic opportunity for a litigation secretary to join the Insurance team in our Melbourne office. Listed six days agoat DeganiWe are looking for an experienced Sandwich Hand to join our busy Corporate Catering company. Work Monday to Friday, early start, early finish! Listed sixteen hours agoat people2peopleLegal Secretary - Insurance - Workers Compensation | Leading National Law Firm Listed five days agoat Addisons LawyersAddisons currently have an excellent opportunity for a Legal PA to join their Environment and Planning team on a 12 month maternity contract. Listed seven days agoat Curtis PartnershipWorking for the Director of the company, this is an exciting role which combines paralegal duties and property administration. Listed thirteen hours agoat CharterhouseDefendant insurance firm seeking a legal secretary to assist two Partners in their workers compensation team. Listed three days agoat Amicus Legal Recruitment
Exceptional opportunity for an experienced Legal Precedents Coordinator to join a fantastic firm in the SE Suburbs. Affinity Experience is a MUST!!
- Work Close to Home on a Permanent Part-Time Basis
- Rare Part-Time Role (3 Days Per Week)
- Excellent Salary on Offer + Car Parking + Fabulous Staff Perks!
Listed twelve days agoat Lewarne & GoldsmithLegal secretary and receptionist required for small to medium law firm in a friendly environment located at North Parramatta. Listed eleven hours agoat Tardis GroupWork at one of Australia's premier and fastest growing firms across general litigation with an insolvency flavour. Listed five days agoat Human Resources FocusAre you organised, with high attention to detail & love working in a fast paced environment than this is the role for you..
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education