Legal, Chefs/Cooks, Architecture Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Shine Lawyers
Fight the good fight for everyday people. Dare to be different. Stand up for the little guy and help right wrongs.
- Ongoing casual role - Tuesday and Thursday
- Friendly and inspiring team environment
- Excellent place to learn new legal skills
Listed six days agoat Mann LegalLaw Clerk/ Personal Assistant Listed five days agoat DGP Legal
Boutique Specialist Law Firm with offices based in the CBD need a temp legal accounts clerk/bookkeeper to work part-time!
- Highly-regarded, dynamic and growing firm
- Immediate Start on Offer
- Part-Time 5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Listed four days agoat Jemena
Join Jemena’s Legal team as a Legal Assistant where you will provide efficient and effective administrative support to the Melbourne based Legal...
- Join a growing energy company working in our market-focused legal team
- Permanent, full time opportunity located in Melbourne CBD
- Flexible working environment
Listed two days agoat Norton Rose Fulbright
Rare opportunity for a passionate Legal Secretary to join our fast paced Insurance Litigation team.
- Leading international law firm
- Dynamic and collaborative team environment
- Flexibilty can be offered
Listed four days agoat Maurice Blackburn Lawyers
Join Australia's leading medical negligence practise! Great employee benefits!
- Flexible, friendly & inclusive workplace
- CBD location
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
Listed four days agoat Legal PeopleRewarding role for a career Legal Secretary at a sought after mid-tier law firm. Fantastic team culture. Great Fee Earners. Excellent salary on offer! Listed four days agoat people2peopleLegal Secretary - Wills & Estates | Melbourne Sth Eastern Suburbs | ASAP Start | 3 Week Assignment | Full Time Listed three days agoat Lewis King Law Legal Secretary and Office Manager - Boutique Sydney CBD Law Firm
This is a Full Time joblocation: SydneySydney$60,000 - $69,999classification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Legal SecretariesLegal Secretaries
Listed two days agoat Robert WaltersWe are looking for a bubbly, fantastic Legal Assistant for an in-house legal team. Big 4 organisation. Competitive salary. Fun team and benefits! Listed three days agoat MJD ExecutiveAre you looking for the next step in your career as a corporate receptionist? We are looking for you! Listed four days agoat William Roberts LawyersThird year/Penultimate law students seeking a casual Law Clerk position. Employer of choice firm 2019. Sydney CBD location. Listed four days agoat people2peopleHighly regarding corporate law firm seeking enthusiastic Legal Assistant to join them working across varying areas Listed four days agoat Strategic LawyersLegal Secretary/Executive Assistant required to join one of Queensland's fastest growing law firms. Listed three days agoat Carroll and O`DeaAn exciting opportunity for a Legal Assistant to join a well respected law firm with a great team culture. Listed two days agoat Victoria Legal Aid
Exciting opportunity to join Victoria Legal Aid's Summary Crime team in the role of Legal Assistant.
- Full time ongoing position
- Salary commensurate with experience, range: $50,249 - $68,338 + super
- Attractive employee benefits including salary packaging
Listed two days agoat Lawyers On Demand
Join us. We're working on CV-enhancing full-time and part-time assignments across the areas of general banking, project finance and compliance.
- Take your career to new heights by joining LOD, an original New Law pioneer
- Multiple assignment opportunities of varied durations
- Get on the path to do high quality work with leading financial institutions
Listed five days agoat Charterhouse Support two Partners and progress your career in this growing firm.
This is a Full Time joblocation: SydneySydneyclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed three days agoat people2peopleLocated in the northern suburbs, this leading Victorian Law Firm is seeking a Legal Assistant to join their expanding team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education