Brokerage, Environment & Planning Law Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Kennedy Reid
Seeking a motivated sales professional to step into a business development role at a rapidly growing insurance broker.
- Grow accounts focused in the real estate space
- Excellent bonus included on top of salary
- Working for a leading Insurance broker
Listed eighteen hours agoat The Andersen PartnershipNewly created opportunity to manage a growing portfolio as an Account Executive for this reputable organisation based on the fringe of the CBD. Listed four days agoat Willis Towers WatsonClient Consultants effectively manage and grow a portfolio of clients ensuring that their Health & Benefit (H&B) needs are met. Listed four days agoat Buxton Pratt Consulting Pty Ltd
Life/ Work Balance. Support Senior Brokers. Career Progression. Commercial Accounts. Ongoing training and development. Prefer GI Broking experience .
- Multiple Roles
- Great Career Opportunities
- 1 year + Broking experience considered
Listed seven days agoat Lawson Delaney
Change your broking career path: work for a global broker and provide systems support to 350 users of eGlobal across Australia and New Zealand.
- Leading global broker
- Impressive CBD offices
- Up to $80k + super
Listed seven days agoat Allianz Australia Insurance Ltd
Join a Global Insurance Organisation in this exciting Account Manager role in our Financial Institutions team
- Are you an experienced professional passionate about driving sales by coaching?
- Key relationship role with major accounts focus
- Attractive remuneration, bonus scheme and tools of trade provided
Listed seven days agoat Businessary
Work from home opportunity. 2-year fixed term contract. Love broking but don't love the sales? Know your systems stuff?
- Support national insurance broker network
- Suit AAE or AE looking to do something different
- National team that works from home
Listed four days agoat Tardis GroupJoin this boutique practice for exposure to high profile development projects and significant environmental matters Listed six days agoat Knightcorp
An exciting range of brand new insurance broking career opportunities available as a result of growth and continued success!
- Grow your career and make your mark in a fast-growing, progressive business
- Standout company culture - work alongside a warm, welcoming and vibrant team!
- Tonnes of employee benefits; new CBD office, bi-annual parties, massages & more!
Listed four days agoat Buxton Pratt Consulting Pty Ltd
This company is seeking a Managing Principal to join their Melbourne operation. People Management and General Insurance Broking experience a must.
- Award Winning Brokerage
- Senior Position within the Organisation
- Confidentiality assured
Listed seventeen days agoat Hays Insurance
Provide strategic direction and implement change within a growing brokerage through clear leadership
- Manage the operations of the business, devise a growth strategy
- Highly supportive and engaged Broking & Executive team.
- Competitive remuneration package including bonuses.
Listed four days agoat Insurance Recruitment Services
New Opportunities:- Senior Account Executives / Account Executives / Assistant Account Executives / Claims (3 days)/Junior Broker/Admin-Entry level
- Seniors & Account Executives (5) - up to $130+
- Commercial Brokers (3) up to $85K+ / Assistant A/E (3) up to $75K+
- Claims - Part time 3 days / Junior Broker/Admin - Entry Level Insurance
Listed eight days agoat Alexander GreyIdeal step role for a desk based broker wanting to expand their skillset and take on a varied book Listed four days agoat Kennedy Reid
Join a leading Insurance Broker as an Account Manager in the Middle Market & Corporate space, based in the Brisbane CBD!
- Manage a portfolio of Corporate, Mid Market Clients!
- Autonomous role, no micromanagement!
- Exciting benefits, including an onsite gym & more!
Listed three days agoat G2 Legal Pty Limited
Advise clients across a broad range of industries, mixture of litigious and advisory work, highly regarded award winning firm, Employer of Choice
- Part time opportunity 3 days per week
- Law firm of the year for Planning & Environment
- Supportive team, work closely with two well renowned Partners
Listed nineteen hours agoat Fuse Recruitment
Exciting new opportunity to join the commercial insurance team of a large brokerage on Collins Street, Melbourne. Great progression opportunity!
- Mixed commercial SME insurance portfolio
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- Melbourne CBD office, 5-minute walk from Parliament station
Listed four days agoat MBS
Excellent career opportunity to join this leading independent Australian law firm as a Planning & Environment Senior Associate on a part-time basis.
- Direct and consistent support from 2 Partners
- Flexible working arrangements
- Highly competitive remuneration
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education