Insurance & Superannuation, Human Resources & Recruitment, Government & Defence Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Vallar Group
Negotiate settlements with insurance companies for accident replacement vehicle claims.
- Credit Hire Recoveries
- Immediate Start
- Easy location - Close to Middle Brighton station
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Outstanding opportunity to join an award winning insurance brokerage. Pivotal role supporting brokers with hands on administration and processing.
- Award Winning Insurance Brokerage
- Great Team Culture
- Career Development Opportunity
Listed fifteen hours agoat Exelect Recruitment
You’re productive, can get results & looking for a company that will fully train you & give you the opportunity to KICKSTART & ADVANCE your career.
- Full HR & recruitment training provided. Fast-paced role with deadlines.
- No HR experience, qualifications or local experience needed.
- Low initial salary, prove yourself and build a rewarding career.
Listed fifteen hours agoat ASIC
Temporary 12-month positions available
- Be the first point of contact for the Australian public and business community
- Salary $53,386 base plus + up to 15.4% super (this amount is pro-rated)
- 5-hour shift on a rotating roster (Call Centre operates from 8:30am - 8:00pm)
Listed two days agoat Randstad - Business Support
Hungry to succeed & drive your career? We have an excellent opportunity to take over a large client portfolio - working in a stand out team!
- Work for a global leader in recruitment and build an exciting career
- Join a close team of 12, also one of the most successful teams in our company
- Parramatta CBD in a vibrant office, REAL career progression opportunities!
Listed two days agoat City of SubiacoSeeking 2 part-time Customer Services Officers (34h and 28h per week) to deliver 5 star service at Lords Recreation Centre. Listed sixteen hours agoat Mitchell Shire CouncilWe are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join our Operations team to work in an administration capacity Listed two days agoat Office of Environment and HeritageJob Title: Administrative Assistant Job Grade / Classification: Clerk Grade 1/2 Employment Type: Full Time, Ongoing Location: Bourke... Listed twelve hours agoat Hallis
Customer Service Officer Grade 1/2 Location - Surry Hills Children's Court Pay rate: $31 per hour plus Super Monday - Friday, 7 hours per day, 35
- Short term Sydney based role
- Must have Working With Childrens Check
- Supporting a group of Social Workers
Listed two days agoat Mackay Regional CouncilMackay Regional Council is seeking an experienced Administration Officer to join our Strategic Planning team on a fixed-term basis, until April 2020. Listed one day agoat Longitude Insurance Pty LtdSeeking for an Insurance Admin Assistant, you ll've excellent problem solving and customer skills with general knowledge of the insurance industry. Listed nine hours agoat CFARegional Brigade Administration Support Officer Listed seventeen hours agoat The Hills Shire Council
An opportunity exists for a motivated and Senior Customer Service Officer to join our Library Services Team.
- Hills District Location
- Development Opportunities
Listed two days agoat Victorian Building Authority
Provide high level administrative support to the Legal Services team.
- Two days per week, job share arrangement
- Support the legal services team
- Part time – VPS Grade 2
Listed ten hours agoat Keegan Adams Recruitment Pty LtdAward winning global insurance firm, in an exciting growth phase. Step up into a highly diverse Insurance Administration/ Claims Officer role. Listed eighteen hours agoat Townsville City CouncilDo you have a passion for the arts, accompanied by strong customer service skills? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you! Listed one day agoat Maroondah City Council
Maroondah City Council is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and committed team player to join our Revenue and Property Team.
- Temporary Part Time until August 2020
- 22.8 hrs per week (Mon, Tues, Wed - 8:30 am - 5 pm)
- Salary: $65,095 pa (pro-rata) + super
Listed five days agoat Glen Eira City Council
Glen Eira Leisure is looking for hard-working and enthusiastic individuals to join our team in providing excellent customer service at our facilities.
- Casual positions available
- $29.22 per hour
- Early morning, evening and weekend shifts
Listed two days agoat MAYDAY RecruitmentLooking for an experienced HR generalist to hit the ground running in busy HR team | Start ASAP for 5 weeks - extension possible| $30-$35 Listed ten hours agoat LO-GO Appointments QLDWe are currently seeking experienced Customer Contact Officers for a temporary assignment for a client based on the Sunshine Coast. Listed three days agoat Shire of Shark BayThe Shire is seeking a Customer Service Officer to provide customer service in the areas of Cashiering, Reception Library & Department of Transport. Listed thirteen hours agoat AMP Services Limited
Are you passionate about helping customers? Are you looking to further your career in Life Insurance? Multiple roles available in Parramatta & the CBD
- Further your experience in the Life Insurance industry
- AMP Life values career development
- Join a hard working, fast paced, friendly team
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education